I need help at my life

D

Doublex2J

Banned
I am a guy at 20 years old khhv. Never went into a party almost never i had Friends

In my life ive been at an overprotective environment as a child

I suffered bullying at hs and that made me a pussy. AlSO my family is overprotective they control my Instagram, etc...

A Girl of tinder accepted to meet with me. But idk if she will think im a manlet ugly aspie irl.

My parents AlSO Wont let me meet a girl from tinder ...

Could u give me advice??
The proof the girl accepted

Pic of me now after gymcelling

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Body mogs me. You should be fine bro, don't overthink it.

Post face or alt f4

Nigga you look like youre in your mid 30's wtf are you on about? what parents are controlling you?

• JFL
Reactions: koalendo, Deleted member 6403 and Anomaly
I literally pmed u
Ah yes you are that guy lmao

So why the fuck do you do whatever your parents say? Why do they even know about your apps? Do you have to give them your phone or what?

Ah yes you are that guy lmao

So why the fuck do you do whatever your parents say? Why do they even know about your apps? Do you have to give them your phone or what?
Yes man they control my phone

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
If you want to go to parties you have to ask. I never got invited to ANYTHING, then when i was 15, i just decided to ask a couple of times to get as a plus one. After going to a couple of parties, being somewhat sociable, I'd then get invited to most of the parties in the future.

If I didnt do this, pretty sure I'd be KHHV at start of university.

About the others, just relax and if u dont know how to kiss or finger a girl or anything, genuinely just search it up. No one knows you're searching it, you might find it cringe but it'd help you 100%

• +1
Reactions: Doublex2J