I need help - Cute girl at work but I get mogged by 2 white guys

Deleted member 20297

Deleted member 20297

Iron
There's a cute white girl (high tier becky) at work that I'm interested in but there are also 2 other cute lookin tall white dudes that mog me

I'm like an HTN/changlite but all asians are considered subhuman anyway right? What do I do? Is it over for me? Why would anyone choose an asian over white men?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
I dont care

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
There's a cute white girl (high tier becky) at work that I'm interested in but there are also 2 other cute lookin tall white dudes that mog me

I'm like an HTN/changlite but all asians are considered subhuman anyway right? What do I do? Is it over for me? Why would anyone choose an asian over white men?
Send ur face in dms,
Get to know her first get socials etc and if she’s interested in k pop etc then makes it easier else it’ll be hard but if you’re actually Changlite then you have a chance

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 20297
Send ur face in dms,
Get to know her first get socials etc and if she’s interested in k pop etc then makes it easier else it’ll be hard but if you’re actually Changlite then you have a chance
I'm short though :ROFLMAO:

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, ALP and ballskin
just talk to her and see where it goes

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, ALP, ballskin and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ALP, delta7, Deleted member 20297 and 1 other person
they already fucked her bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 20297, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 4 others
dont even try it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 20297
they already fucked her bro
average edgy austic nigger who thinks he has drinken "hemlok of reality" and is now a blackpill socrates

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 20297

Did she give you any IOIs?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20297
average edgy austic nigger who thinks he has drinken "reality hemlok" and is now a blackpill socrates
talk to me when u found ur food for today

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20297 and Deleted member 16371
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 20297
further solidifies my point
talk to me when u found ur meds retard
same nigga obsessed w/ someone on an incel forum because he gives you hope that you can be good looking because hes the same ethnicity? same nigga who made a whole fan IG page for this guy?

did you forget he morphs his pictures and has clear as day filters?

sit down sand monkey

• JFL
same nigga obsessed w/ someone on an incel forum because he gives you hope that you can be good looking because hes the same ethnicity? same nigga who made a whole fan IG page for this guy?

did you forget he morphs his pictures and has clear as day filters?

sit down sand monkey
CRY,COPE and SEETHE

THE HOLY TRINITY INDEED

• JFL
Stay with your own race

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 20297

You amog them, meaning you alpha-mog them and show the girl who's the boss there, like for example you pat them on the back, you pinch their cheeks, you say stuff like "Aren't they cute!?", you cock block them when they talk to the girl, redirecting their attention to you, etc.

• JFL
Reactions: justbegan and Deleted member 20297
You amog them, meaning you alpha-mog them and show the girl who's the boss there, like for example you pat them on the back, you pinch their cheeks, you say stuff like "Aren't they cute!?", you cock block them when they talk to the girl, redirecting their attention to you, etc.

Can't tell if it's satire or not, short asian subhuman makes it funnier

Did she give you any IOIs?
IOIs don't make any sense bro, everyone looks at each other

I remember one time I thought some girl was giving me IOI so I tried to talk to her but she ended up thinking im retarded af

Can't tell if it's satire or not, short asian subhuman makes it funnier
Yeah, the PUAs most obsessed with amog-ing other men seem to be short, ugly, ethnic or insecure...

• +1
Nah, don't try it. Telling you for your own good, don't ask her out lol. She's a white high tier becky and you're a sub-chad Asian.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 20297
Nah, don't try it. Telling you for your own good, don't ask her out lol. She's a white high tier becky and you're a sub-chad Asian.
Thanks for the advice bro, exactly what I needed to hear.

• +1
Reactions: john2
Thanks for the advice bro, exactly what I needed to hear.
Aim for an ethnic becky (5/10) or a white low tier becky (4/10). You can get them imo. Average white girls are hard, especially for Asians.

• Woah
How tall are you and what did the white guys look like?

• +1
Aim for an ethnic becky (5/10) or a white low tier becky (4/10). You can get them imo. Average white girls are hard, especially for Asians.
I don't settle, I'm a solitary man. I'd rather look for kpop halo or another asian.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
How tall are you and what did the white guys look like?
Bout 5'7, white guys were better looking than me due to pheno and 6 ft+. I skullmog though

Bout 5'7, white guys were better looking than me due to pheno and 6 ft+. I skullmog though
Just approach, girls get horny and they fuck. also wear lifts and boots
@traveler

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: traveler, Deleted member 20297 and Hero of the Imperium
I don't settle, I'm a solitary man. I'd rather look for kpop halo or another asian.
you deserve to be incel for rejecting your own race

Basically you need to see if she's interested in you via iois
Try talk to her about general shit like what she did last night/weekend etc

Do that few times you can usually gauge if they're into you
If she mentions she did something with her bf that was intentional- to let u know yeh I'm not interested

But be careful.sre work coz if she rejected u she may tell every other girl/new girls/guys that she turn u down
Happened to me once and I was fuming deep down

Basically you need to see if she's interested in you via iois
Try talk to her about general shit like what she did last night/weekend etc

Do that few times you can usually gauge if they're into you
If she mentions she did something with her bf that was intentional- to let u know yeh I'm not interested

But be careful.sre work coz if she rejected u she may tell every other girl/new girls/guys that she turn u down
Happened to me once and I was fuming deep down
Yeah, sounds pretty gay if they do that. Best to talk to them and not directly ask them out.

When did I reject my fucking race
I may have misread your post then

I'm just saying to find where Asian girls are near you and go for them.

There's too much competition for white girls. Leave them alone.

If you're actually a changlite then go for white women, fuck asian foids.