I need help finding a side hustle for military

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
my ex cheated on me and left me for a guy with more money, I need to find something that will help me get more money on the side, im looking into photography and maybe making a youtube fitness business or something. But I can not stand it any longer being this low in a society of hypergamy.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Pumanator
First mistake chasing money because a girl broke your heart

Change the reasoning for you chasing money because if you don’t u will only end up hurting ur self

speaking from experience

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, AsGoodAsItGets, IdiAmin and 1 other person
my ex cheated on me and left me for a guy with more money, I need to find something that will help me get more money on the side, im looking into photography and maybe making a youtube fitness business or something. But I can not stand it any longer being this low in a society of hypergamy.
Learn investing so you can use the 1% income that u get to maybe or maybe not quadruple your gainz.

1- ^

2- graph all the income u spend in an excel sheet make it a piechart (preferable)

then u can analyze your daily/monthly spending's and know where to cut to save money.

• +1
Reactions: kej3094
First mistake chasing money because a girl broke your heart

Change the reasoning for you chasing money because if you don’t u will only end up hurting ur self

speaking from experience
That experience was a blessing in disguise, I see things for what they really are, before I saw them but analyzing and being are two different things, I have to improve to compete in a society of hypergamy no exceptions. The world is cold and I have to be colder.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 6128
Learn investing so you can use the 1% income that u get to maybe or maybe not quadruple your gainz.

1- ^

2- graph all the income u spend in an excel sheet make it a piechart (preferable)

then u can analyze your daily/monthly spending's and know where to cut to save money.
this is really good thank you, im learning but im about to start giving money to my financial advisor to invest. When im comfortable enough to invest on my own I will, my mother is seeing a 40% a year increase in capital from her investor, he only makes safe plays too so no bullshit. I will play it riskier than him when learn more

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11370
become an officer or warrant officer

Sorry to hear, i can tell u have good intentions in life. Not all people are raised to.

• +1
Reactions: kej3094
become an officer or warrant officer
Definitely been thinking about it, I’ll have to see. Thing is I don’t want to go back to damn college just to become an officer and then realize I probably don’t want to be an officer

Your ex cheated not bcs of money but bcs u're not a chad

become a humble Kandahar poppy seed farmer

dont be coping. she left you for him cuz he mogs you.not cuz of money

dont be coping. she left you for him cuz he mogs you.not cuz of money
No he’s recessed and shorter, plus I fucked her roommate and she said she would get revenge but I took it with a grain of salt

• Woah
Reactions: one job away