I Need Help!!!--- Got some looxmaxing questions!

Daniizzigma

Daniizzigma

Dani iz zigma
I am 14, 6'3 and kinda toned-
Screenshot 2024 09 15 at 204132

I consider myself having lucky genetics as I got a good start with my long eyelashes, thick eyebrows and my blue eyes. Here is a small list of questions that I acquired over the past few months-

Skincare-
I have been using Cerave foaming cleanser and the moisturising cleanser for quite a while now with ABSOLUTLEY NO progress! I continue on getting nasty acne all around my face and now my nose, cheeks and forehead are obsoletely covered in black spots and closed pores! What should I use to get rid of this nasty stuff???

Bone structure-
I have a slightly recessed jaw and really want to fix it as my side profile looks quite bad. I have been tinkering with reverse thumb pulling but Im starting to think that it might be fake and that pulling on my chin won't actually extend it. Is here any way to improve my chin without the use of surgery?
Here is a picture that sort of describes the situation-
TempImagexNlKpq

Plsss help!!! :feelswhy:

6'3, white blue eyes
you'll survive
htn in future ig
Also thumbpulling is cope, also bonesmashing and etc
surgery for recession

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and Daniizzigma
JFL at cerave.

Moisturizers and cleansers wont do shit for acne, they don't get past the skin's surface and dont target the mechanism behind acne.

See a dermatologist and he may prescribe you Adapalene, Tretinoin (Vit A) or Clindamycin (Topical antibiotic) or something else which is scientifically proven to work for acne.

your acne looks relatively mild btw, so dont worry.

• +1
Reactions: Daniizzigma