I need help leanmaxxing.

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Philosophizing...
I am 18 years old. From new years eve I will leanmaxx. I am currently 18% bodyfat. 190 cm and 78 kg, I am looking to cut to AT LEAST 12% bodyfat, ideally below 10% bodyfat. This during a 6-9 month period all while working out 6 days a week at the gym.

I need to know what to keep in mind about kcal, protein, fat etc.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Ok here you go:

Breakfast: 4 eggs
Calories 312
Protein: 24g

Lunch: One whole tub of greek yogurt
Calories about 500
Protein around 75g

Dinner: 2 chicken breast half cup of white rice (measured when uncooked)
Calories around 1000
protein around 75g

Net calories: 1812
Net protein: 174g

eat this every day, only drink water, never cheat, and always work out aswell. You will be 10 times leaners by the end

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, SoberAndRetarded, Magnum Opus and 6 others
Ok here you go:

Calories 312

Calories about 500
Protein around 75g

Calories around 1000
protein around 75g

eat this every day, only drink water, never cheat, and always work out aswell. You will be 10 times leaners by the end
Tbh I always skip breakfast, how can I work around that?

Don't eat the eggs lol or have them as a snack later or someting

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
bro how do you have 2000 posts joining only 3 months ago

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, UnderTheKnife and HarrierDuBois
bro how do you have 2000 posts joining only 3 months ago
I have been spending a lot of time here both furiously searching information for all sorts of looksmaxxing as well as shitposting and having a good time, this community is much funnier than browsing insta. Also I am still at highschool so chances are high I will most likely have to eat school lunch 5 days a week, any way for me to work around that? Another question, is milk ok to drink like 1 glass a day? I am swedish and it's a very common part of our diet.

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
Very outdated a lot of my practices have changed & you should up the calories but good base.

• Woah
Very outdated a lot of my practices have changed & you should up the calories but good base.

Could you make one like that for my stats instead? Would appreciate it a lot if you could spare the time!

I have been spending a lot of time here both furiously searching information for all sorts of looksmaxxing as well as shitposting and having a good time, this community is much funnier than browsing insta. Also I am still at highschool so chances are high I will most likely have to eat school lunch 5 days a week, any way for me to work around that? Another question, is milk ok to drink like 1 glass a day? I am swedish and it's a very common part of our diet.
Are you not able to bring your own lunch? and yeah a glass of milk is fine.

• +1
How muscular are you? Say what you train with during bench press and bicep curls, for example.

Ok here you go:

Calories 312

Calories about 500
Protein around 75g

Calories around 1000
protein around 75g

1812 kcals to start a 6-9 month cut for a 190cm dude sounds completely unsustainable. By the 6 month mark, this dude will be below 1500 kcal :lul:

• Hmm...
How muscular are you? Say what you train with during bench press and bicep curls, for example.
I am fairly average physique, I can bench my bodyweight and I do like 17.5kg per dumbell 10x3 bicep curls.

1812 kcals to start a 6-9 month cut for a 190cm dude sounds completely unsustainable. By the 6 month mark, this dude will be below 1500 kcal :lul:
You seem well read on this, could you give a better plan?

You seem well read on this, could you give a better plan?
At 190cm and 78kg you are probably skinny-fat so you should start with a body recomposition. Find a BMR Calculator online and put in your stats to get an approximation of your daily calories and eat as close as you can to those. Due to your body composition and being a noob at the gym, you will most likely gain muscle and lose weight for at least the first 6 months. Once you finish this initial face of body recomposition you can come back to the forum and post your body progress to see if you should further bulk or a cut to get super lean. If you don't break your maintenance diet and train consistently for the next 6 months you will probably gain muscle and lose fat. Don't worry too much about weight during this period and focus more on progress pics.

For protein, I recommend at least 150g a day but preferably more. If you use MyFitnessPal to track this you will realize it is not easy to get close to the recommended 2g per kg of body weight.

My advice is that you aim for 3 to 4 days a week of gym and do more only if you are motivated to do so. If you aim at 6 at the start you will most likely fail and it might push you to quit. (Build up slowly don't put yourself on the strictest of workout routines when you are still a noob) The key thing with gym and diet is that you don't quit completely after failing a couple of days.

I know it's not very exciting to read that you need to bulk/recomp when you want to leanmax but with your stats, if you go below 10% bf, you'll be 190cm under 70kg. The only way that looks good is if you have gigachad face genetics and shoulder width.

• Hmm...
At 190cm and 78kg you are probably skinny-fat so you should start with a body recomposition. Find a BMR Calculator online and put in your stats to get an approximation of your daily calories and eat as close as you can to those. Due to your body composition and being a noob at the gym, you will most likely gain muscle and lose weight for at least the first 6 months. Once you finish this initial face of body recomposition you can come back to the forum and post your body progress to see if you should further bulk or a cut to get super lean. If you don't break your maintenance diet and train consistently for the next 6 months you will probably gain muscle and lose fat. Don't worry too much about weight during this period and focus more on progress pics.

For protein, I recommend at least 150g a day but preferably more. If you use MyFitnessPal to track this you will realize it is not easy to get close to the recommended 2g per kg of body weight.

My advice is that you aim for 3 to 4 days a week of gym and do more only if you are motivated to do so. If you aim at 6 at the start you will most likely fail and it might push you to quit. (Build up slowly don't put yourself on the strictest of workout routines when you are still a noob) The key thing with gym and diet is that you don't quit completely after failing a couple of days.

I know it's not very exciting to read that you need to bulk/recomp when you want to leanmax but with your stats, if you go below 10% bf, you'll be 190cm under 70kg. The only way that looks good is if you have gigachad face genetics and shoulder width.
I already have like 1-2 years of gym experience behind me. I did a kinda bulk from 65 to 78 kg so I have put on decent mass. Thing is now I am not allowed to train bc I am recovering from a surgery but in like 2-3 weeks I will be allowed to get back into the gym. I went from twink tier to average.

• +1
Reactions: javab
I already have like 1-2 years of gym experience behind me. I did a kinda bulk from 65 to 78 kg so I have put on decent mass. Thing is now I am not allowed to train bc I am recovering from a surgery but in like 2-3 weeks I will be allowed to get back into the gym. I went from twink tier to average.
Oh okay, so you must be a big-time ectomorph. If you feel like you need to leanmax to stay motivated with the gym then go ahead and leanmax. I'm 186cm 90kg ~18%bf and have also been going to the gym for 2 years and I'm planning to do a cut this first half of 2023 mainly cause I'm tired of bulking seeing fat in my belly and lowe-back and want to see how I look shredded.

As I said before you will probably look very thin at 70kg with your height but seeing some abs and better muscle separation will surely motivate you to keep improving your physique.

If you are going to leanmax my advice is you either get a coach to set a diet and train routine for you or watch YT videos to get all the information you need and prepare a plan in advance that you can stick to. (I recommend Jeff Nippard videos on dieting) My best advice is that you go slow, lower the calories and introduce cardio progressively.

Best of lucks in whatever you decide to do. Remember the most important thing is to remain consistent and stick to the plan. If you fail someday don't give up instead get back on track.

• +1
Oh okay, so you must be a big-time ectomorph. If you feel like you need to leanmax to stay motivated with the gym then go ahead and leanmax. I'm 186cm 90kg ~18%bf and have also been going to the gym for 2 years and I'm planning to do a cut this first half of 2023 mainly cause I'm tired of bulking seeing fat in my belly and lowe-back and want to see how I look shredded.

As I said before you will probably look very thin at 70kg with your height but seeing some abs and better muscle separation will surely motivate you to keep improving your physique.

If you are going to leanmax my advice is you either get a coach to set a diet and train routine for you or watch YT videos to get all the information you need and prepare a plan in advance that you can stick to. (I recommend Jeff Nippard videos on dieting) My best advice is that you go slow, lower the calories and introduce cardio progressively.

Best of lucks in whatever you decide to do. Remember the most important thing is to remain consistent and stick to the plan. If you fail someday don't give up instead get back on track.
I am only 18 so my physique has not had a lot of time to "mature" if that makes sense, I am still gonna lean out now however bc I want to ascend my face primarily.

• +1
Reactions: javab