I NEED HELP - part of my class is going to hang out next Monday

UPDATE:

The hosting girl (giga landwhale) still did not even respond to my question despite reading the message.
BLTrAwa1vdOg

HOWEVER
- another girl responded to me that "if it was party at me you'd be welcome" - this was wrote by a girl that willingly gave me math test questions when I randomly met her in school in between lessons. Because of this my dopamine spiked yesterday to astronomical levels. Should I treat it as IOI? [/B]

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
"Hey Over what do you like to do?"
I like to rot in my room and play PS4, masturbate or go gym
what teh fuck mate. That's shit you do in middle school. How are you 23 and still able to do that, what an absolute loser. No, don't go to the party and make a fool of yourself. Getting a job and moving out from your mom's basement must be your #1 priority. Stop thinking about anything else.

• Hmm...
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: eduardkoopman, RAITEIII and Over
what teh fuck mate. That's shit you do in middle school. How are you 23 and still able to do that, what an absolute loser. No, don't go to the party and make a fool of yourself. Getting a job and moving out from your mom's basement must be your #1 priority. Stop thinking about anything else.
There's no age for you to enjoy doing things that you like you retard lol. Still I would advice looking forward self actualization, the problem is mental illness getting in the way.

===============

I don't really know if I like the sound of that chat group and the fact they didn't answer but besides that if u end up going don't worry because it'll add up to your experience.

I'm learning the hard way that I'm not good at socializing and keeping conversation in 70% of spontaneous situations, that's why we gotta practise.

You only need to do your best at enjoying and things will flow easier.

I wish I could advice u on conversational skills but I literally go blank. It's the mental illnes and years of social isolation, online we aren't like that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman, Claire Violet and Over
Just go

• +1
Reactions: Over
There's no age for you to enjoy doing things that you like you retard lol. Still I would advice looking forward self actualization, the problem is mental illness getting in the way.

===============

I don't really know if I like the sound of that chat group and the fact they didn't answer but besides that if u end up going don't worry because it'll add up to your experience.

I'm learning the hard way that I'm not good at socializing and keeping conversation in 70% of spontaneous situations, that's why we gotta practise.

I wish I could advice u on conversational skills but I literally go blank. It's the mental illnes and years of social isolation, online we aren't like that.
Can you change your sig cunt it takes up the entire screen.

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
lie is the key bro if your life is not interesting just make up an interesting life
but dont tell some unbelievable stories
you must go to that party though you can only socialize if you have enough experience

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Over
Just go

• +1

===============

God, this site is filled with loser virgin neets giving each other life advice jfl. It's so fucking over for all of you.

• So Sad
God, this site is filled with loser virgin neets giving each other life advice jfl. It's so fucking over for all of you.
You assume quite a lot but it's expectable from someone who has only posted nonsensical rants so far.

Getting a job and moving out from your mom's basement must be your #1 priority. Stop thinking about anything else.
He IS asking for advice and that's why you also gave yours.

The difference is that none of the losers who posted on the thread was loser enough to look like a frustrated, raging fag like you. So please legit female, evaluate yourself beforehand don't you make a fool of yourself like you're doing. You claim to know better.

• JFL
Reactions: Claire Violet
Can you change your sig cunt it takes up the entire screen.
Better now or have to change again inb4 half the forum puts me in ignore :feelswhy:

depending on how good looking you are or your perceived money or status, the people in your group will ask you questions.
keep your responses short given that you live a dull life. try to shift the questions towards them. people love talking about themselves. this is conducive to forming rapport as asking questions shows that you have an interest in their life.
dont lie about having an interesting life. be honest but not so honest that you are blatantly admitting that you are a loser.
try to make witty comments regarding a common interests eg the school or the environment that you are in.
keep the focus of the conversation on something other than yourself

Last edited:
  • +1
drink 2 shots before you go, make sure you’re on a full stomach and just speak to people as normally as possible.. act like an NPC, but don’t force the conversation. Answer if someone’s talking to you, and talk when you feel as if you have something VALUABLE to say, don’t speak quick, makes you look beta, don’t speak too slow, makes you look autistic
pre-gamemaxxing is legit for being low inhib as you arrive at social events

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer