I need help

Kennu

Kennu

Iron
Joined
Nov 4, 2025
Posts
5
Reputation
1
Feel like a total idiot posting about this on here of all places, but I’m genuinely so lost. Ive been doing a su#cide deficit (maintenance was 4.2k, dropped cals to 1k) all in the hopes of maybe liking how I look, but im single digits now and I feel like I still only see my face as shit. I’ve been getting compliments, and external validation for my looks but its genuinely just no help. I don’t understand whats making them see me as attractive, because all i see is a bulbous nose, shitty cheekbones, a low hyoid and a recessed skull. I have diuretics on the way (lasix and hctz) and also plan on coping with hydrocortisone in hopes that itll do something. (Ill probably just need rhino or fat dissolvers). Its just so weird to me to be getting any IOI’s when what I see in the mirror is so shitty and full of flaws. I want surgery, specifically implants and filler. And something to fix this fucking nose of mine. My dopamine is fried, im going on useless flings on tinder not even for sex but just to have someone to talk to and drink with, pregab is not helping anymore either

TLDR:
I am on T, RT, Var (lowered it recently because ive been on cycle for 33 weeks). I have diuretics otw (lasix, HCTZ) and also have clen on the way. I am also on 20mg of accutane, have been for half a year, will be starting hydrocortisone in hopes of fixing my nose. But i genuinely dont know how to fix myself, tips please.
 

Attachments

  • B30383ED-208A-4D03-AD27-708D94EFD1C0.mov
    8.3 MB
  • IMG_9148.jpeg
    IMG_9148.jpeg
    312.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8943.jpeg
    IMG_8943.jpeg
    730.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8939.jpeg
    IMG_8939.jpeg
    297.7 KB · Views: 0
fuck you and your downloadable video, mirin though
 
  • +1
Reactions: Kennu and fakechang777

Similar threads

hitmancrewzz
Replies
6
Views
32
Erdafritnib
Erdafritnib
ilikefish
Replies
12
Views
41
Jordan Barrett
Jordan Barrett
jill.thekews
Replies
4
Views
34
peptidehater22
peptidehater22
Ibl4meinfras
Replies
1
Views
16
Maladie du siècle
Maladie du siècle
thekey
Replies
20
Views
81
Rothschild
Rothschild

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top