I need help.

Y

yurinakamura47

Iron
Joined
Aug 26, 2026
Posts
1
Reputation
0
How do i fix my extremely wide set nose. I am black so I know its an ethnic feature. Does hydrocortisone actually work. I believe this is a main contributor to me being unattractive.


Secondly how do I fix high set brows, is it over if my brows are mid to high set.


Lastly my infras are recessed as can be any way to fix.
 
How do i fix my extremely wide set nose. I am black so I know its an ethnic feature. Does hydrocortisone actually work. I believe this is a main contributor to me being unattractive.


Secondly how do I fix high set brows, is it over if my brows are mid to high set.


Lastly my infras are recessed as can be any way to fix.
Idk bro maybe pictures would help. all I can say is just surgerymax that would fix most of this, maybe if your nose is inflamed from acne try tret or iso tret.
 

Similar threads

serhatdpoot
Replies
3
Views
73
chowz
chowz
Barto.mogg
Replies
6
Views
73
oslisaltn
oslisaltn
S
Replies
3
Views
48
slayshots
S
Barto.mogg
Replies
6
Views
73
Tall midwit
Tall midwit
chopped.swede
Replies
5
Views
32
killuacel
killuacel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top