Need help w brows and lashes

chopped.swede

chopped.swede

Iron
Joined
Nov 1, 2025
Posts
59
Reputation
27
I’m not too familiar with this but what should I take for my brows and eyelashes?
I’ve been thinking about just getting minoxidil but idk what % or if I should get topical or oral
Same for lashes what would you reccomend?
Any help thanks
 
  • +1
Reactions: killuacel
oral minox can bloat u, topical won't but u can't use on ur eyelashes

u can use latisse on ur eyelashes but it can cause fat loss so b careful
 
  • +1
Reactions: chopped.swede
I used a eyelash peptide serum or something like that, on my lashes and it worked for me
 
  • +1
Reactions: chopped.swede
oral minox can bloat u, topical won't but u can't use on ur eyelashes

u can use latisse on ur eyelashes but it can cause fat loss so b careful
Should I microneedle my brows aswell when I use the topical minox? Also is it 5%?
Cheers brah
 
  • +1
Reactions: killuacel
Should I microneedle my brows aswell when I use the topical minox? Also is it 5%?
Cheers brah
you can, i microneedle them when i can be bothered, use tret on them b4, it helps the absorption

and yes 5%
 
  • +1
Reactions: chopped.swede
Solution

Similar threads

T
Replies
2
Views
44
tiktokcelll
T
q3gm
Replies
8
Views
42
chopped.swede
chopped.swede
rrrreeiiiiiwayanami
  • Question
Replies
4
Views
47
mikey2pants
mikey2pants
milkman007
Replies
9
Views
82
milkman007
milkman007
helpmepubertymax
Replies
5
Views
58
helpmepubertymax
helpmepubertymax

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top