i need help

im skinnyfat and im trying to lose fat, my genes are so fucking bad my metabolism will go down in 1 week of cutting, and no im not doing any cardio
but, i want to have a chiseled beautiful face, so tell me, do i starve till im 12% bf and lean bulk after, or do i continue my cut and lean bulk after ? i dont care about my health i just want the fastest way to do it

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
im skinnyfat and im trying to lose fat, my genes are so fucking bad my metabolism will go down in 1 week of cutting, and no im not doing any cardio but, i want to have a chiseled beautiful face, so tell me, do i starve till im 12% bf and lean bulk after, or do i continue my cut and lean bulk, i dont care about my health i just want to know the fastest way to do it

Ozempic
Tirzepatide
Thyroid
Dnp

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
bulk up, then cut down

fasting is better for aggressive cutting because it does not slow down metabolism significantly (due to increases in norepinephrine)

im skinnyfat and im trying to lose fat, my genes are so fucking bad my metabolism will go down in 1 week of cutting, and no im not doing any cardio but, i want to have a chiseled beautiful face, so tell me, do i starve till im 12% bf and lean bulk after, or do i continue my cut and lean bulk, i dont care about my health i just want to know the fastest way to do it
Bulk up a little then cut down imo would be the best option you won't wanna feel weak and unhealthy

bump

• Love it
Reactions: qxtwz7854
Just starve