I need my account deleted

Latens Deitas

Latens Deitas

♈+;) (ToT)
@TRUE_CEL
@Master
@Preston
@NumbThePain

I don't want to be affiliated with this website anymore, please delete my account. Your site doesn't allow me to do it myself

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers, Lmao, chosen-one and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Latens Deitas
I'm gonna miss you!!

• +1
we gonna miss you nigga😔

• +1
@TRUE_CEL
@Master
@Preston
@NumbThePain

I don't want to be affiliated with this website anymore, please delete my account. Your site doesn't allow me to do it myself
What made you decide this?

What made you decide this?
this site is literally full of pedos, doxxers and degenerates, honeypot.org is not even funny anymore straight up annoying

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 52057, Abhorrence, Michael Myers and 4 others
this site is literally full of pedos, doxxers and degenerates, honeypot.org is not even funny anymore straight up annoying
yeah I've had a few run-ins with mentally ill psychos here threatening to dox me, it's why I'm very careful with what info I post and why I will never post my face (which sucks cause it's the only way to get good looksmaxxing advice but it's not worth it). Godspeed, it's probably for the best. I've been rotting here too much myself.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one, PseudoMaxxer and Latens Deitas
You scared pussy?

• JFL
Reactions: wsada

Who doxxed you? (So I can find your ass)

3766767 71528252

• JFL
@NumbThePain Mate I'm serious, please delete my account

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
@NumbThePain Mate I'm serious, please delete my account
Click on your profile and at the bottom left there is an option to "delete account" give your reason , delete account and fuck off.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
Click on your profile and at the bottom left there is an option to "delete account" give your reason , delete account and fuck off.
are you stupid, I literally said I can't this site prompts me an error with some retard message gtfo off my thread

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
@TRUE_CEL
@Master
@Preston
@NumbThePain

Moderator's can't delete account's but I can perma-ban you.

it’s not like uve been here long buddy.

Nov 16, 2023