I NEED MY ONEITIS LIKE RN

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED
CAN'T FUCKING COPE MAN EVERYDAY SHE GETS STALER AND EXPOSED TO MORE MASS MEDIA BULLSHIT AND CHADS

NEED HER RN ON GOD

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigNigga69, Deleted member 8919, HQNPmaxxing and 3 others
Oops! We ran into some problems.
A server error occurred. Please try again later.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218, Deleted member 5189, Deleted member 10615 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761
How old is she?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Dude you need to stop with this oneitis shit. It's horrible for your brain and life.
Read the first 4-5 chapters of rational male.
I have the epub and audio book pm if you need.

• +1
Reactions: warpsociety and Deleted member 761
It’s hurt me knowing that men make threads like this it will be over soon for all of us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
CAN'T FUCKING COPE MAN EVERYDAY SHE GETS STALER AND EXPOSED TO MORE MASS MEDIA BULLSHIT AND CHADS

NEED HER RN ON GOD
All my oneitises got turned into whores fml it’s over

• So Sad
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kristin
Dude you need to stop with this oneitis shit. It's horrible for your brain and life.
Read the first 4-5 chapters of rational male.
I have the epub and audio book pm if you need.
No

• JFL
Reactions: Howl
This is why oneitis is cucked, you literally focus on just one woman

why is that a bad thing?
You ignore the fact theres so many more females that want you, and you could have a chance with

and after you dont get her, your heart gets broken, depending on if the crush is deep

You ignore the fact theres so many more females that want you, and you could have a chance with

and after you dont get her, your heart gets broken, depending on if the crush is deep
Haram warya, when u planning to get married.

your in your 20's.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380
183cm, finlandcel
Good height, pair it up with a good job.

People clown you here but unironically you probably have better chance than most here.

The compettion for somalis is so dogshit, being 5 psl there and 6 ft with a good job means you are sent from god.

• +1

There are 0 that want me

And what do you mean after i don't get her? There is no point of not getting her

WHAT'S UP WITH THESE SOMALIS LIVING IN FINLAND WTF
What, it's not like it's relevant to you anyway, where were you from again?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11370

People clown you here but unironically you probably have better chance than most here.

The compettion for somalis is so dogshit, being 5 psl there and 6 ft with a good job means you are sent from god.
Hahaha thanks bro, and yeah i was a mogger in my class tbh, sure the stacies went for chads, but slightly less cuter girls went for me and they werent half bad

that just shows how much starvation there was in our class tbh, my normie friend kept asking me where i buy my clothes, i think he blackpilled himself in the end, cuz after middle school ended he told me your handsome on a random day

btw i didnt care how many girls went for me i ignored them.

Hahaha thanks bro, and yeah i was a mogger in my class tbh, sure the stacies went for chads, but slightly less cuter girls went for me and they werent half bad

that just shows how much starvation there was in our class tbh, my normie friend kept asking me where i buy my clothes, i think he blackpilled himself in the end, cuz after middle school ended he told me your handsome on a random day

btw i didnt care how many girls went for me i ignored them.
don't go to the path of sin and haram never commit zenah.

you go global and try to compete with these dudes you gonna end up getting cucked you don't look that good.

get a virgin somali woman and live well.

• +1
don't go to the path of sin and haram never commit zenah.

you go global and try to compete with these dudes you gonna end up getting cucked you don't look that good.

get a virgin somali woman and live well.
I know bro, im wondering why these girls went for me jfl

And yeah alhamdulillah i stayed chaste ngl

thats the plan, whats yours?

I know bro, im wondering why these girls went for me jfl

And yeah alhamdulillah i stayed chaste ngl

thats the plan, whats yours?
Engineering and marrying multiple girls.

• +1

Idk if you know that the somali you're talking to looks like this
20200501 020927

There's nothing that you can compensate for when you have a 180° gonial angle jfl

18 6'1 Saudi arabia.
Mirin, but for u its actually easy to marry multiple, me, not so much, idk where ill move after studying and obv. i dont wnana stay in kafir county

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11370

NEED HER RN ON GOD
youre manlet chad go and get her

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR

There's nothing that you can compensate for when you have a 180° gonial angle jfl
@Spiral ignore him he is my dog, i let him off the leash for 1 second this is how he acts

View attachment 997227
i seen male somalis that look shittier.

i was not kidding when i said the compettion is dogshit.

and most of them are like 5'8 with diplomas.

The compettion is the lowest i ever seen, i seen dentist girls marrying diploma men who are dogshit just to be able to have childeren.

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31

The compettion is the lowest i ever seen, i seen dentist girls marrying diploma men who are dogshit just to be able to have childeren.
Like unironically.

Attachments

• 2Q.png
    2Q.png
    423.5 KB · Views: 7
  • +1
Reactions: buckchadley31

What ethnicity girls marry them?

What ethnicity girls marry them?
Somalis preferred.

as long as she's muslim and hot and can take care of childeren and knows how to cook.

• +1
Oh my ethnicity you mean

am a somali dude.
What are you doing in saudi bro

and phew, for a minute i thought u were roasting us lmao

What are you doing in saudi bro

and phew, for a minute i thought u were roasting us lmao
It's where i live, my grandpa came here once the country started and supported royal family so am as legit nationality wise as any other saudi.

It's quite handy, foreign girls in saudi arabia tend to want saudi husbands.

Better jobs/services.

Easy mode basically.

Also am not roasting lmfao that's the way i see it the competition is so dog shit compared to the shit some people have to go through here.

• +1

NEED HER RN ON GOD
holy fuck its over bro

It’s hurt me knowing that men make threads like this it will be over soon for all of us
Fr. Especially on a forum like this where everyone here, no matter who you are, should be past these behaviors. Unfortunate

NEED HER RN ON GOD
well if u cant get her she alread has chad'eits
you oneits isnt especial shes just an asshole foid, as all the others

Last edited:
well if u cant get her she alread has chad'eits
you oneits isnt especial shes just an asshole foid, as all the others
fofocel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12165