Iwanttobebeautiful0
Iron
- Joined
- Mar 4, 2026
- Posts
- 43
- Reputation
- 32
Whats my rating, what are my flaws and what softmaxxes can I do?? Also what hardmaxxes?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
should i cut lips would that helpTiny mouth
Mouth as wide as nose
Slit eyes
Over
this my hair rn the middle part was just for an eventGet lean and fix your hairstyle it looks super flat (keep hairs on forehead its kinda huge)
Much betterthis my hair rn the middle part was just for an event
Can help but not that muchshould i cut lips would that help
damn what hardmaxxes then I have a bit of money in my handsCan help but not that much
Bro research on your own people will tell you bullshits right heredamn what hardmaxxes then I have a bit of money in my hands
Buy faceiq labs subscription first and analyze your flaws and search for how can you fix itdamn what hardmaxxes then I have a bit of money in my hands
Whats my rating, what are my flaws and what softmaxxes can I do?? Also what hardmaxxes?
View attachment 5708643
your asian so just move to your home country and fraudmax thereWhats my rating, what are my flaws and what softmaxxes can I do?? Also what hardmaxxes?
View attachment 5708643