I need suggestions for color combinations for wedding attire

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
What combination of dress shirt, pants, suit, shoes, and tie is best? I haven't bought anything yet

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview
brown shoes

blue dress pants

white shirt

blue suit

idk tie but maybe purple

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, عبد الرحمن and CupOfCoffee
For warm/hot weather:
5500c539993ef199d1bf50dd44ca8345

For cold weather (ofc Gandy):
RBVaJFoiQQ2ALCpWAADd4OpiGcY363

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Chad

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and diggbicc
What combination of dress shirt, pants, suit, shoes, and tie is best? I haven't bought anything yet
Go to H&M and try on the suits there. They looks pretty good if you're slim.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Whats your eye colour and hair colour and skin colour?

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Light brown eyes and hair, white skin with slight pink
I feel like you should go with something classic, im thinking blue suit and pants, salmon pink shirt, and a red or light blue tie. Cant go wrong with that, and nice dark brown shoes. Get a slim fit suit too.

• +1
Reactions: Fubarcel and CupOfCoffee
I feel like you should go with something classic, im thinking blue suit and pants, salmon pink shirt, and a red or light blue tie. Cant go wrong with that, and nice dark brown shoes. Get a slim fit suit too.
I tend to look best in black tbh so what do you think of black suit and pants, white dress shirt, purple tie, dark brown shoes?

I tend to look best in black tbh so what do you think of black suit and pants, white dress shirt, purple tie, dark brown shoes?
Send me a picture boyo, ill help you out with this, weddings are a good chance to get laid cuz of drunk bridesmaids, dont bring a date to wedding, thats like bringing a deer carcass on a hunting trip.

Send me a picture boyo, ill help you out with this, weddings are a good chance to get laid cuz of drunk bridesmaids, dont bring a date to wedding, thats like bringing a deer carcass on a hunting trip.
I haven't gone shopping yet so I might have pics tonight or tomorrow
do u live in india?
No

I haven't gone shopping yet so I might have pics tonight or tomorrow

No
Dont rush a decision, just try out multiple suits and send me the pics, I gotchu fam.

grey suit dark red tie black shoes white shirt

If you want to look like a low inhib fashionable slayer
>black Chelsea boots
>wine red trousers
>floral white shirt tucked in
>navy blue blazer
it's eye catching without being loud and crass

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
Go to H&M and try on the suits there. They looks pretty good if you're slim.
No H&M, you instantly see that the suit was cheap. If OP wants something long lasting and quality, he should check out SuitSupply

No H&M, you instantly see that the suit was cheap. If OP wants something long lasting and quality, he should check out SuitSupply
I bought one suit for a wedding from H&M. It was satisfactory - got complimented a few times on it as well.

H&M suits are alright if you're in your 20s.