i NEED the links for the height maxxing drugs and dickmaxxing drugs before my plates close or i'll go ER

D

Deleted member 25377

if looks could killl
this post made me Realize 67FFC496 CD84 4C5D 8F43 9C2CB1550B74

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
He's true and going to save a lot of manlets from coping/roping in 5-10 years time when they have to come to terms with their subhuman height. Height is king t. 5'8 manlet

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, thereallegend and gribsufer1
Do your own research most ppl here don’t kniw and those that do gatekeep

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 14392, horizon and 3 others
Go to BOTB section, don't lose anymore time

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
For Height:
Chondroitin Sulfate
MK 677
Aromasin
Shoe lifts

For dick:
Not much you can do about dickmaxxing it’s mostly cope but you can try

DHT jell

Also get your plates checked. Aromasin and MK won’t do shit with closed plates.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 8869 and Deleted member 25377
For Height:
Chondroitin Sulfate
MK 677
Aromasin
Shoe lifts

For dick:

DHT jell

I’m 20 and 6’1 I’m starting glucosamine. Will aromasin mk677 help? I run liftgame to 6’2.5. How do I get them

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
For Height:
Chondroitin Sulfate
MK 677
Aromasin
Shoe lifts

For dick:

DHT jell

He’s asking for sources

For Height:
Chondroitin Sulfate
MK 677
Aromasin
Shoe lifts

For dick:

DHT jell

lifefuel

• +1
I’m 20 and 6’1 I’m starting glucosamine. Will aromasin mk677 help? I run liftgame to 6’2.5. How do I get them
I’m the same age, but I think those are cope for us. Our plates are closed. MK needs to be taken at high dosage for years with open plates to get gains and Aromasin is pointless after plates close.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 25377 and Deleted member 23218
I’m the same age, but I think those are cope for us. Our plates are closed.
Over. How much of a height boost can glucosamine give me can it make me 6’3 relative to others at night?

• +1
Over. How much of a height boost can glucosamine give me can it make me 6’3 relative to others at night?
Glucosamine gives 2 inches? I’m actually asking lol

Glucosamine helps retain morning height and some say it helped them gain an inch when taking it for 6+ months. I’ve been taking glucosamine + Chondroitin for 2 weeks and I’ve gained half a cm of morning height. But I’m gonna continue to track my gains to rule out any errors. I’ll make a thread with my final conclusions later this year. But I suggest you give it a shot.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 23218
Glucosamine helps retain morning height and some say it helped them gain an inch when taking it for 6+ months. I’ve been taking glucosamine + Chondroitin for 2 weeks and I’ve gained half a cm of morning height. But I’m gonna continue to track my gains to rule out any errors. I’ll make a thread with my final conclusions later this year. But I suggest you give it a shot.
Even .25 would be mogger

If you don’t mind. Could you tell me which one and how much you take?

• +1
I think everyone loses some height in the morning so it’s nice if you do things at night because you would be taller realative to others

this post made me RealizeView attachment 2061217
I dont want to sound bluepill but also make sure to stick to basics like getting proper protein intake and calcium all throughout your childhood. Drinking milk is not a meme. My dad is 6'3 with massive 8 inch football player wrists and i am a 6'0 manlet with tiny ass 6.5 inch wrists because I ate nothing but jack shit amerifatt food ALL throughout my childhood.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
He's true and going to save a lot of manlets from coping/roping in 5-10 years time when they have to come to terms with their subhuman height. Height is king t. 5'8 manlet
I’m seeing white women walk around at 6’5. Of course they wear high heels but still!

If you don’t mind. Could you tell me which one and how much you take?
Any glucosamine works, just make the sure it has Chondroitin in it too.
I think everyone loses some height in the morning so it’s nice if you do things at night because you would be taller realative to others
It was the morning height that increased.

• +1
  • Woah
Any glucosamine works, just make the sure it has Chondroitin in it too.

It was the morning height that increased.
I thought it only increases night height?

• +1
I thought it only increases night height?
It “increases” night height by just helping you retain morning height throughout the day by helping your disks not compress as much. I’m not sure how my morning height increased. Possible vertebrae cartilage hypertrophy?

• +1
It “increases” night height by just helping you retain morning height throughout the day by helping your disks not compress as much. I’m not sure how my morning height increased. Possible vertebrae cartilage hypertrophy?
They say our disks compress .5-1 inch so at night, we can be like .5 inches taller relative to other people. Any increase in morning height is just gravy imo

That shit is cope, give up

• +1
They say our disks compress .5-1 inch so at night, we can be like .5 inches taller relative to other people. Any increase in morning height is just gravy imo
Check out my thread on 1 week glucosamine here:

I explained it better there.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 25377 and Deleted member 23218
Pm me i can tell you everything and send you a paid course too

• +1