Glucosamine is working!

J

Jigen

Kraken
Using glucosamine for a little over 1 week. My morning height increased by half a centimeter. It’s now 177.1 (even higher if I include my hair) whereas before glucosamine I was 176.5 in the morning. Probably would’ve been higher if I drunk my last 30ml of water before bed yesterday. Still borderline manlet but I might actually hit 5’10 flat in the next few months. I’m 20 btw so done growing most likely.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ElBastardo, Deleted member 24444, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
Using glucosamine for a little over 1 week. My morning height increased by half a centimeter. It’s now 177.1 (even higher if I include my hair) whereas before glucosamine I was 176.5 in the morning. Probably would’ve been higher if I drunk my last 30ml of water before bed yesterday. Still borderline manlet but I might actually hit 5’10 flat in the next few months. I’m 20 btw so done growing most likely.
Make sure to run it for 6+ months for permenant height gains otherwise you will lose your gained height

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, BoredPrince, chawaje and 2 others
0,6cm is completely within the range of normal spine compression and decompression which might vary on a day to day basis.

Not taking any stance on glucosamine's effectiveness since I never tried it, but it's not proof that it works.

Proof would be a tangible change like 2, 3cm difference in morning height which could no longer be explained by normal spinal expansion and compression.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, callisto, Solar and 3 others
0,6cm is completely within the range of normal spine compression and decompression which might vary on a day to day basis.

Not taking any stance on glucosamine's effectiveness since I never tried it, but it's not proof that it works.

Proof would be a tangible change like 2, 3cm difference in morning height which could no longer be explained by normal spinal expansion and compression.
I’m aware of the whole spine compression thing. But my morning height has never Exceeded the 176-176.5 range. And I’ve also only been taking it a week. I’ve read a lot of anecdotal evidence online of people who’ve gained an inch of height (2cm) from glucosamine. But they were taking It quite a bit longer. Which I also plan on doing. I do believe some people are more receptive to it than others. My glucosamine pills also contain 1060mg of Chondroitin sulfate which could also be speeding up by results. Compared to just taking Glucosamine.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, chawaje, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
Bumping this shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
What about MSM?

ALSO can glucosamine cause hairloss?

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
What about MSM?
I’m not sure tbh. Ik it has an impact on skin, joints, and even IG-1 levels. And I also take 4 grams of it per day but I’m not sure if it affects height or not. I’m assuming no.
ALSO can glucosamine cause hairloss?
Lol NO, but If any of these softmaxxing supplements make you go bald, it was always meant to happen anyways.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Sigmapsycho, Deleted member 25377 and 2 others
Keep mogging boyo. :chad: :chad: What dosage / supplement?

• Love it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    652 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
I need to inject hexarelin today and tomorrow then the day after that I will get back on glucosamine for 7 months and then get off to see if the gains are permanent as some people say, when I used it some months ago I retained 1cm of morning height for most of the day and there was a 0.5cm that never went away this was after just 1 month of the 2 months I used it, I'll make a thread about it.

• +1
I need to inject hexarelin today and tomorrow then the day after that I will get back on glucosamine for 7 months and then get off to see if the gains are permanent as some people say, when I used it some months ago I retained 1cm of morning height for most of the day and there was a 0.5cm that never went away this was after just 1 month of the 2 months I used it, I'll make a thread about it.
Interesting, what is Hexarelin? Sounds like a mogger supplement.

Interesting, what is Hexarelin? Sounds like a mogger supplement.

A growth hormone releasing peptide that activates the pi3k pathway, I'm using it to help the hypophysis produce hgh after I got off my hgh stack.

I’m not sure tbh. Ik it has an impact on skin, joints, and even IG-1 levels. And I also take 4 grams of it per day but I’m not sure if it affects height or not. I’m assuming no.

Lol NO, but If any of these softmaxxing supplements make you go bald, it was always meant to happen anyways.
No actually MSM benefits my hair, idk about glucosamine never tried it before.

Do you take MSM before or after food? And in one dose 4kmg? Or spread out during the day

• +1
No actually MSM benefits my hair, idk about glucosamine never tried it before.
I do notice my hair has been much stronger and thicker recently. So thick that I can barely comb it unless it’s wet. I’ve been taking a bunch of supps that could’ve had that affect.

Do you take MSM before or after food? And in one dose 4kmg? Or spread out during the day
I take crystal MSM in the morning with water before I eat. All 4000 MG at once.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker