I Need to be gaming 24/7 to avoid suicidal thoughts

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
As soon as i quit the game and come back to real world i want to off myself. I still can't believe i'm not a ripped Slayer anymore. I start to want to kill the Monsters that did this to me. My only way to survive Is keep playing 24/7. I won't find a job, there Is no meaning in getting a job when you're unfuckable.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, pig_face, wollet2 and 25 others
IMG 20240228 205717
foids Will think i have this body because i'm lazy or bad genetics. This Is unbearable for me. I haven't left my home for 3 months and Plan to never leave again unless for Life threatening situation. I demand financial help from my relatives (uncles etc.) Who pushed me into taking the medication. I want to be provided for even when i'm 50 Years old

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 60975, mike21, mogstars and 17 others
Images   2024 02 28T181558337

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
View attachment 2774746 foids Will think i have this body because i'm lazy or bad genetics. This Is unbearable for me. I haven't left my home for 3 months and Plan to never leave again unless for Life threatening situation. I demand financial help from my relatives (uncles etc.) Who pushed me into taking the medication. I want to be provided for even when i'm 50 Years old
over

you arent ugly you have no right to say any of this

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, n0rthface and PseudoMaxxer
you arent ugly you have no right to say any of this
IMG 20240228 205717
i have the body of a 50 yo dad. I can't barely get out of my bed because of non existant Energy levels. I only get out of my bed to game and eat.

• So Sad
Reactions: sudanguy, TechnoBoss and PseudoMaxxer
View attachment 2774759 i have the body of a 50 yo dad. I can't barely get out of my bed because of non existant Energy levels. I only get out of my bed to game and eat.
you at your worst mogs me to oblivion. you arent even trying. its honestly disrespectful to truecels like me.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, mogstars and PseudoMaxxer
you at your worst mogs me to oblivion. you arent even trying. its honestly disrespectful to truecels like me.
You probably have a normal hormonal profile therefore you are slim therefore any girl would fuck you over me. Fat men Just don't exist sexually. I'm trying to eat less, excercise, but since the pills fucked my hormonal profile, i see 0 results hence lose all the motivation to keep going.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and PseudoMaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Manletmachine, Gilbert_Durandal and 3 others
contrary to popular belief, ageing isn't a gradual process. It happens overnight

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: sudanguy, mogstars, Manletmachine and 4 others
contrary to popular belief, ageing isn't a gradual process. It happens overnight
No, i look like this because i got fed poison pills by the government. My Brother Is 40 yo and has a Slayer body

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
I got Fed risperidone pills which were supposed to make me stop having manic episodes, and they work by blocking your dopamine receptors, causing High prolactin and low testosterone, they also raise your Blood Sugar levels, all of this put you at 10 kilos higher in base weight that what would you be naturally, with Little muscle Mass and Energy. So yes they "work", because you can't do anything at all, includining having manic episodes.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Rpg is ass u buggin
If you are a dedicated gamer you cannot not appreciate rpgs. Baldur's gate Is for giga nerds with no social life, but even normies play rpgs like Skyrim and Kingdom hearts

• +1
I got Fed risperidone pills which were supposed to make me stop having manic episodes, and they work by blocking your dopamine receptors, causing High prolactin and low testosterone, they also raise your Blood Sugar levels, all of this put you at 10 kilos higher in base weight that what would you be naturally, with Little muscle Mass and Energy. So yes they "work", because you can't do anything at all, includining having manic episodes.
so u became what u hated most... @Bojack

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Manletmachine and Gilbert_Durandal
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and fukmylyf
I’ve slept terrible for the past 3 years. Average 4-6 hours a night. Did i prematurely age myself?

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
You probably have a normal hormonal profile therefore you are slim therefore any girl would fuck you over me. Fat men Just don't exist sexually. I'm trying to eat less, excercise, but since the pills fucked my hormonal profile, i see 0 results hence lose all the motivation to keep going.
So your hormonal profile is permanently like this? You can't fix it?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and PseudoMaxxer
So your hormonal profile is permanently like this? You can't fix it?
From what i've read on the internet i can't, i've shutted down my Natural t production like people Who take too much testosterone

• So Sad
Reactions: mogstars, PseudoMaxxer and JoshuaAccept
I’ve slept terrible for the past 3 years. Average 4-6 hours a night. Did i prematurely age myself?
No, i Always slept like that before the medication and i had a flawless skin at 27

No, i Always slept like that before the medication and i had a flawless skin at 27
I have nasolabial folds at 23, but had them before. It’s due to poor bone structure and lack of fat pads. Under eyes are zombie tier.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and the BULL
I have nasolabial folds at 23, but had them before. It’s due to poor bone structure and lack of fat pads. Under eyes are zombie tier.
Yeah nasolabial folds are due to recessed maxilla. My Brother Is 40 nd doesn't have them

• +1
From what i've read on the internet i can't, i've shutted down my Natural t production like people Who take too much testosterone
that's not true. It should go back to normal if u change meds. Ur legit schizo tho?

Yeah nasolabial folds are due to recessed maxilla. My Brother Is 40 nd doesn't have them
Im getting surgery for it. And your brother has them, almost everyone has folds at age 40, but you probably don’t notice it. Many people don’t notice nasolabial folds on others as you yourself see them in the mirror or pictures.

you need to avoid suicidal thoughts because you game 24/7

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Lolz

What meds you take?

Im getting surgery for it. And your brother has them, almost everyone has folds at age 40, but you probably don’t notice it. Many people don’t notice nasolabial folds on others as you yourself see them in the mirror or pictures.
He doesn't have them in pics, he has a Slayer body and face he's a Slayer overall. If i didn't fuck up i would have been like him

• +1
you need to avoid suicidal thoughts because you game 24/7
That's what i am talking about, no One Is cultured about medication (ssri etc.) And people Will think you have a body like mine because you're lazy and not because they completely altered your hormonal profile into that of a 70 yo.

He doesn't have them in pics, he has a Slayer body and face he's a Slayer overall. If i didn't fuck up i would have been like him
I think you need to stop gaming, sleep better, eat better and start working out. You can naturally achieve a good body like me. You just need to put in the work and stop complaining. Get help for your depression if you need to. But complaining on an incel forum isn’t going to help you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and the BULL
then it's diet and lack of exercise
I think you need to stop gaming, sleep better, eat better and start working out. You can naturally achieve a good body like me. You just need put in the work and stop complaining. Get help for your depression if you need to. But complaining on an incel forum isn’t going to help you.
Ahahahahahah yeah Bro let's totally ignore that my hormonal profile got completely fucked up. I eat only meat and veggies, sleep 8 hours a day and do a light workout when i can (since i have a fucked up testosterone level, even doing push ups Is tiresome to me). I can't do jackshit about It. When i read those Just eat good and workout advices i cringe hard. Only people Who got poisoned by the government like me can understand, outsiders cannot even comprehend the damage that those pills do to you

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf and moreroidsmoredates
Ahahahahahah yeah Bro let's totally ignore that my hormonal profile got completely fucked up. I eat only meat and veggies, sleep 8 hours a day and do a light workout when i can (since i have a fucked up testosterone level, even doing push ups Is tiresome to me). I can't do jackshit about It. When i read those Just eat good and workout advices i cringe hard. Only people Who got poisoned by the government like me can understand, outsiders cannot even comprehend the damage that those pills do to you
You make me laugh everytime you write a comment like this. Who told you that your hormonal profile is “fucked”? You telling these things to yourself. You just said you didn’t sleep 8 hours and now “i sleep 8 hours”.staying inside while being depressed with low dopamine levels ofcourse fucks up your energy levels and motivational drive, why don’t you get that? Btw its 6:47 in Italy (i live there too) and you’re awake, so you circadian rythm is also fucked.

• +1
You make me laugh everytime you write a comment like this. Who told you that your hormonal profile is “fucked”? You telling these things to yourself. You just said you didn’t sleep 8 hours and now “i sleep 8 hours”.staying inside while being depressed with low dopamine levels ofcourse fucks up your energy levels and motivational drive, why don’t you get that? Btw its 6:47 in Italy (i live there too) and you’re awake, so you circadian rythm is also fucked.
IMG20230502011534
the fact that i had this body, was able to workout in calisthenics everyday, doing front levers and planches, was High Energy. Nowadays i do 5 series of 20 push ups and i'm cooked, so it's pretty clear that my hormonal profile has been fucked up. I can workout a Little and that Little that i can do has no impact of my body, because i Simply don't have enough t to build muscle. Going out in this condition wouldn't do anything for my dopamine levels, i'm invisible right now so i would get 0 iois. Staying inside Is the best evolutionary response, i'm literally a defensless prey in society.

View attachment 2774851 the fact that i had this body, was able to workout in calisthenics everyday, doing front levers and planches, was High Energy. Nowadays i do 5 series of 20 push ups and i'm cooked, so it's pretty clear that my hormonal profile has been fucked up. I can workout a Little and that Little that i can do has no impact of my body, because i Simply don't have enough t to build muscle. Going out in this condition wouldn't do anything for my dopamine levels, i'm invisible right now so i would get 0 iois. Staying inside Is the best evolutionary response, i'm literally a defensless prey in society.
I got this physique in one year, while being depressed, sleep deprived, heart broken and “low t”. Whats your excuse? You just have to get out of this mindset. If you play the victim you will stay a loser forever. I get you, but you have to take action bro. This is no hate or disrespect towards you. You have a good frame.

Attachments

• IMG_7298.png
    IMG_7298.png
    5 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it
I can relate i only play cs because i get depressed if i dont 😕

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
I live my life in RPGs, more exciting than Irl

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
what a manchild you are the bull. grow up and live like a grown up

• Woah
I took them only for 2 months in August and September, risperidone and rivotril
Risperidone is medicine that helps with symptoms of some mental health conditions such as: schizophrenia

for what?? you actual schizo or different purpose??

• JFL