I Need to be gaming 24/7 to avoid suicidal thoughts

contrary to popular belief, ageing isn't a gradual process. It happens overnight
yeah it's insane. used to be babyfaced and looked like i didnt age a day from 15-21. somewhere in 2023, i aged dramatically and now look like in my mid-20s. and i was very conscious about taking care of myself throughout all of those years, too. happens to all of us

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sudanguy, Manletmachine, deadmanwalking and 1 other person
Risperidone is medicine that helps with symptoms of some mental health conditions such as: schizophrenia

for what?? you actual schizo or different purpose??
No, i Just pissed off people at the hospital so they gave me this chemical punishment.

what a manchild you are the bull. grow up and live like a grown up
I deserve to live like a manchild due to the horrible stuff that they did to me. I pissed off people at the hospital so they gave me chemical punishment that completely raped my hormonal balance and Energy levels. I used to be High t and High Energy now not anymore

• So Sad
Reactions: wollet2
I got this physique in one year, while being depressed, sleep deprived, heart broken and “low t”. Whats your excuse? You just have to get out of this mindset. If you play the victim you will stay a loser forever. I get you, but you have to take action bro. This is no hate or disrespect towards you. You have a good frame.
Bro, you are not low t lol you have no idea what low t is

i will come to Italy and visit you bro, u live near Milan right.

We will roam the streets

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Psychophilly
dota 2 mogs. nothing is more life consuming than this

literally 483 full days of my life, rotted away. this is just one account, overall estimated time spend since dota 1 is over 20k hours.
for comparison, second most thing i've done is probably 5k hours and its movies series etc.

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, Pikabro, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
dota 2 mogs. nothing is more life consuming than this
View attachment 2775435
literally 483 full days of my life, rotted away. this is just one account, overall estimated time spend since dota 1 is over 20k hours.
for comparison, second most thing i've done is probably 5k hours and its movies series etc.
Online games are too competitive. I used to play league of Legends but raged hard because i couldn't get past Gold V. I prefer to enjoy a good story and good gameplay nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
Online games are too competitive. I used to play league of Legends but raged hard because i couldn't get past Gold V. I prefer to enjoy a good story and good gameplay nowadays
you ever played Sekiro?

Bro, you are not low t lol you have no idea what low t is
Roids will fuck you up even more. Do you really think roids are going to fix your situation?

Roids will fuck you up even more. Do you really think roids are going to fix your situation?
Yes, they would be Just a temporary solution as bouncing back to my current t levels would make me lose every gain. I Just can't do anything but ldar

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
As soon as i quit the game and come back to real world i want to off myself. I still can't believe i'm not a ripped Slayer anymore. I start to want to kill the Monsters that did this to me. My only way to survive Is keep playing 24/7. I won't find a job, there Is no meaning in getting a job when you're unfuckable.
play gta irl? ull see how much fun ull have

You probably have a normal hormonal profile therefore you are slim therefore any girl would fuck you over me. Fat men Just don't exist sexually. I'm trying to eat less, excercise, but since the pills fucked my hormonal profile, i see 0 results hence lose all the motivation to keep going.
what was the pill

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Never heard before, what was the pills affect and why did he gave them to you?
The effects were making me become a vegetable with no purpose in Life, closing my dopamine receptors which in turn raise propactin and lowers t, gave me High Blood Sugar and slow metabolism. They gave me that because i pissed off the medical staff in the hospital

• So Sad
Reactions: wollet2
The effects were making me become a vegetable with no purpose in Life, closing my dopamine receptors which in turn raise propactin and lowers t, gave me High Blood Sugar and slow metabolism. They gave me that because i pissed off the medical staff in the hospital
The pill was supposed to make you calmer or something why did they give u pill just bc u pissed off staff in hospital?

The pill was supposed to make you calmer or something why did they give u pill just bc u pissed off staff in hospital?
Because that's how it works. They give you those pills if you piss off people or have a raging episode, to make you calmer yes, at the cost of sucking the soul out of you

View attachment 2774746 foids Will think i have this body because i'm lazy or bad genetics. This Is unbearable for me. I haven't left my home for 3 months and Plan to never leave again unless for Life threatening situation. I demand financial help from my relatives (uncles etc.) Who pushed me into taking the medication. I want to be provided for even when i'm 50 Years old
Pecs 404

Lol, i Wish pecs were the problem
I'm chronically fat and can't shed the weight even with lifestyle adjustment. Read about many people that never managed to lose the weight they gained on medication because It fucks up your hormone. You can slay without pecs, can't slay if you are fat

• Woah
Reactions: flippasav
Same. My parents want to kick me out. I'm playing MGS Peace Walker. Once i finish It only mgsV left

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstars and Manletmachine
Same. My parents want to kick me out. I'm playing MGS Peace Walker. Once i finish It only mgsV left
Tell them you're physically unable to go to work. Fuck those geezers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
im depressed and they think im lazy
Lazyness Is a physical condition, you're probably low t. Tell them to take a Blood test and if the results are low t show them studies that Say how being low t makes you unable to do stuff

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 27066
From what i've read on the internet i can't, i've shutted down my Natural t production like people Who take too much testosterone
Only solution is more steroids as always…

Inject some T, boyo. You’re my favorite PSL God you cannot give up.

water, games keep u from reality. Its like being on drugs.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
(since i have a fucked up testosterone level, even doing push ups Is tiresome to me). I can't do jackshit about It.
hopefully that doesnt turn into a CFS ! chronic fatigue disease is a hell on earth without no treatment , do you suffer from severe brain fog ?

Lazyness Is a physical condition, you're probably low t. Tell them to take a Blood test and if the results are low t show them studies that Say how being low t makes you unable to do stuff
I probably (definitely) have shit testosterone ngl

Get a job do you can save money for getting surgeries/treatments that can keep you going

I am gonna leave university and work for a rhinoplasty for example

Get a job so you can save money for getting surgeries/treatments that can keep you going

I am gonna leave university and work for a rhinoplasty for example

different tho similar problem but i relate so much to this when i played league of legends non stop

playing was frustrating itself but getting off the game back to reality was horrifying. i said to myself i need to keep playing until i pass away in front of the screen

Last edited: