I need to compensate for my oneitis

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
I'll never find anything like her again, the only reason I didn't get her is because of my fucked up looks. It's been 5 years yet I've failed to find a proper substitute ever since, she will always remain the number 1, because your first crush, and first oneitis in your youth is what you've actually been destined for.

But it wasn't meant for me. God, Karma, fate, whatever higher force there is, decided to royally fuck up my face, especially my jaws. Every day I need ro think about how it's NOT ME who's with her. It's beyond brutal.

I need to compensate for my trauma with several million dollars. I need to brutally bully, oppress and destroy my competition in academia and at the work place to feel a little more worthy. I need to shit on other people to feel better, I admit it. Heck, I calculated that I need around 40 - 50 Million until I'm 40 to be able to look back and think justice has been done.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii, Solidcoin, subhuman incel and 4 others
Brutal bro. Mog or be mogged is my rule in life.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, subhuman incel and Acromegaly_Chad
I'll never find anything like her again, the only reason I didn't get her is because of my fucked up looks. It's been 5 years yet I've failed to find a proper substitute ever since, she will always remain the number 1, because your first crush, and first oneitis in your youth is what you've actually been destined for.

But it wasn't meant for me. God, Karma, fate, whatever higher force there is, decided to royally fuck up my face, especially my jaws. Every day I need ro think about how it's NOT ME who's with her. It's beyond brutal.

I need to compensate for my trauma with several million dollars. I need to brutally bully, oppress and destroy my competition in academia and at the work place to feel a little more worthy. I need to shit on other people to feel better, I admit it. Heck, I calculated that I need around 40 - 50 Million until I'm 40 to be able to look back and think justice has been done.
Lol i still talk to my teen onitis we are friends jfl :lul::lul:

I loved her so much during those years, was crazy. she is with some guy i totally mog also.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
now i dont really care about her tho, except for the memory of what could have been,

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Acromegaly_Chad

I know that feeling my brother. I want to know how much SMV I need to even have a chance with her. My inferiority complex always keep telling me I need to be a 200 IQ 6ft4 D1 athlete astronaut candidate who also runs 3 startups and speaks 7 languages.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Yliaster, Acromegaly_Chad and 2 others
I know that feeling my brother. I want to know how much SMV I need to even have a chance with her. My inferiority complex always keep telling me I need to be a 200 IQ 6ft4 D1 athlete astronaut candidate who also runs 3 startups and speaks 7 languages.
your face just needs to be 5PSL or above and then you would have a chance, forget about all this other bullshit stuff, its uselss we both know that

• Hmm...
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
iirc you have already one million dollars?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
are we supposed to feel bad for this rich narcissistic fuck or what?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lasthope, Kroker and Deleted member 4430
everyone on this forum claims to be something special, whether it's through more likely things like 200cm tall, 21cm penis, super NT with dozens of friends (with 200 days online at this forum) to absurd things like having a million dollars, studying at harvard..................

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Yliaster, Kroker and 1 other person
everyone on this forum claims to be something special, whether it's through more likely things like 200cm tall, 21cm penis, super NT with dozens of friends (with 200 days online at this forum) to absurd things like having a million dollars, studying at harvard..................
True. inshort many tales and tales.

Do you think this guy is larping? and he is a broke hobo living on the roof of some ghetto hood?

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Acromegaly_Chad and Deleted member 4430
Do you think this guy is larping? and he is a broke hobo living on the roof of some ghetto hood?
idk, you will never know for sure

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Kroker and subhuman incel
your face just needs to be 5PSL or above and then you would have a chance, forget about all this other bullshit stuff, its uselss we both know that
:feelsrope: So you think just having a good face is enough these days? You'll be just another random Chad in the sea of Chads without other qualities to top up.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Acromegaly_Chad
:feelsrope: So you think just having a good face is enough these days? You'll be just another random Chad in the sea of Chads without other qualities to top up.
In this case locationmaxx :hnghn:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and ChadFucksYourOneitis