I need to go back to skiing

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz

Seeing shit like this makes me want to go back to skiing asap. I used to be really good as a teenager.
Learned all of it myself too without ever having a teacher. I used to go skiing ~12 hours a week, every summer.
Got quite good eventually at carving. Never quite got the hang of free-styling/stunt skiing though ,something I still want to learn one day.

I think last time I went skiing was in 2017. So haven't done it in 7 years, but I am somehow quite confident that I can get back to my old level in 1-2 days. Get back to my old stride.

The adrenaline of going 100+ km/h on skiis is amazing. I should try other high-adrenaline sports too, like sky-diving or whatever.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, fuxkdakikez, Debetro and 3 others
lifemogs

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and try2beme
lifefuel for you to know you could learn how to ski and experience the same adventure

life has a lot of joy in it, you are there to explore it.

Mogs I used to snowboard

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
lifefuel for you to know you could learn how to ski and experience the same adventure

life has a lot of joy in it, you are there to explore it.
rich people hobby tho

rich people hobby tho
It's an expensive hobby, but if you really want to do it, it is affordable.

Average income/wealth people can easily afford it. It's just that they are less likely to learn it as children/teenagers and less likely to take up the hobby later on.

It's an expensive hobby, but if you really want to do it, it is affordable.

Average income/wealth people can easily afford it. It's just that they are less likely to learn it as children/teenagers and less likely to take up the hobby later on.
I didn’t do anything as a kid/teenager :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• So Sad
Skiing is too much of a rich NT activity
Also dangerous
Also cold

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston and TechnoBoss
Skiing is such a mogger sport, same as surfing or horse racing

• +1
i fucking love skiing im going every year for one week thats lifefuel to not kill myself

• Love it
for white people only

• Hmm...