i need to have 1 tooth extracted and im worried about boneloss

S

steroids

hgh for life
what the fuck do i do yo im only 15 and theyre gonna pull a tooth. does anyone know what will happen when i start to experience boneloss? like what will happend to my jaw? will it get worse? will my teeth get crooked? its a tooth on the mandible. im not getting braces or any other teeth removed, just the 1, will my jaw start to recede? i have a very prominent lower jaw and dont want it to get receeded
i cant get an implant yet
best thing they can do is give me a bridge so my teeth dont fall in.

• Hmm...
Reactions: shieldzz
dont remove teeth, especially teeth that is not wisdom teeth, it will fuck u up.

dont remove teeth, especially teeth that is not wisdom teeth, it will fuck u up.
its completely decayed and only 1/3rd of the tooth is left, rest rotted iut my mouth, what will happen?

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
its completely decayed and only 1/3rd of the tooth is left, rest rotted iut my mouth, what will happen?
only get it removed, if u can replace it with a dental implant, dont replace it with a bridge

only get it removed, if u can replace it with a dental implant, dont replace it with a bridge
im 15 and not able to get an implant yet, only can get a bridge so my teeth dont fall in

get it filled and wait untill ur of age to replace it, removing it will cuck you 100%
cant even get it filled bro, the middle of the tooth is gone, it was a temp filling after a root canal that they never replaced with a full filling and so it decayed in middle and slowlt chipped and fell away

its a molar too

Attachments

• IMG_3608.jpeg
    IMG_3608.jpeg
    81 KB · Views: 0
heres a better pic

Attachments

• IMG_3609.jpeg
    IMG_3609.jpeg
    161.7 KB · Views: 0
heres palate pic, bottoms fine just top is narrow, how do i widen it?

Attachments

• IMG_3610.jpeg
    IMG_3610.jpeg
    116.6 KB · Views: 0
i have bruxism so my teeth are shaven so i need mouthguard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770