I need to kiss a smoker girl so bad

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I need my dose of saliva processed tobacco NOW. That thing is better than weed. You are basically smoking through a woman's mouth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I need my dose of saliva processed tobacco NOW. That thing is better than weed. You are basically smoking through a woman's mouth.
Wtf did i just read?:unsure:

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Psychophilly and Deleted member 6401
Shes not even that attractive.....
Shes average at best

How the fuck is a chick with black hair and green eyes average? Have you seen many girls with her coloring?

And look at those PCT eyes of her. They look so sad and seductuve at the same time. Also, JAW.

• +1
How the fuck is a chick with black hair and green eyes average? Have you seen many girls with her coloring?

And look at those PCT eyes of her. They look so sad and seductuve at the same time. Also, JAW.
The pics of those other girls you posted were far better looking. Shes a 5, 6 if im being generous.

• +1
The pics of those other girls you posted were far better looking. Shes a 5, 6 if im being generous.

What other girls?

If she is a 5 then the average girl is a 3

• +1
  • +1
No. Blacks, whites, indians, pakis, middle eastern people too, but mostly black.

Much more proportional face.

If its mostly black then she would be a godess there.

And of course its more proportionaly. She probably took dozens of pics to get that result. That pic of my oneitis was taken to be used for bus cards, ID cards etc.

• +1
That pic of my oneitis was taken to be used for bus cards, ID cards etc.
Dont u have a nicer pic then?
If its mostly black then she would be a godess there.

And of course its more proportionaly. She probably took dozens of pics to get that result. That pic of my oneitis was taken to be used for bus cards, ID cards etc.
She looks like she has underbite though.

• +1

There are probably pics of her on fb btut I would have to get added by her sisters/cousins to get those which I won't be doing cause I don't know these girls and its a waste of time anyway

• +1
There are probably pics of her on fb btut I would have to get added by her sisters/cousins to get those which I won't be doing cause I don't know these girls and its a waste of time anyway
Yeah don't. You need to forget about her.

• +1