I need to know if I am sabotaging myself with my surgery concerns

Should I abandon current surgeon even if I risk having no backup?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
6ft4

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
Current surgeon:
Willing to perform surgery on me in 2 months which is 6 months into orthodontics
Surgery will be lefort + genio, the lefort will be conservative since he said "hopefully 5mm" which in all lilelyhood means 4mm, he recommends 4mm to people with antefaces (guy I know who consulted him) yet for legit recessedcels he maxes out at 5mm
He is a piece of shit human who I don't feel comfortable giving money to but should you put morals to the side for an fast improvement in looks?
If I get botched I will never forgive myself for sticking with him

If I change surgeon
Will have to go to different country
More chance of change to orthodontic plan, more chance of delays, more chance of some new flu stopping travel right before surgery
No guarantee I will get a better result but if I get a decent but conservative result at least I can thank myself for aiming for someone with the potential for a more ambitious result
Will feel better giving money to a better person even if result isn't superior

I want to change surgeon but there is no guarantee that the surgeon's I emailed for a consult will even get back to me, could be left with no surgeon
I will have to soon give up the closest surgery date available with current surgeon