I need to switch tactics ASAP

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
I have to switch tactics so I can get my hands on some stock when the market crashes for good

the elite are pillaging the economy rn and I wanna join them tbh ngl

gotta make a few calls
95741869 56A7 4075 8756 C1841109D2BD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dwarfmaxxer and LordNorwood
So niggas are telling me that at 6’0-6’1, they commonly get height mogged by foids or see foids of the same height? 🤔🤔

Let’s just look at the averages for foids

Actually don’t even fuckn bother. I already checked for you. The TALLEST REGION IN THE WORLD HAS A FEMALE AVERAGE OF 5’7 AND A HALF.

If you wanna know what region that is, it’s the dinaric alps.

Most of this user base lives in Western Europe and North America where the female average at best is 5’5-5’6. Younger generations are maybe 5’7 avg

Yet niggas here claim that there’s commonly foids that height mog them? J f l

It’s not like there’s a massive amount of foids who deviate from this average either. Your odds of seeing a legit 5’10 barefoot foid is rare. 5’11-6’0+ is even more rare.

It’s also like that for a reason. Estrogens in the environment have been increasing along with females already having high estrogen (as they should), which leads to earlier puberties and consequently, earlier growth plate closure.

Females are making gains in height, but not like how this forum is describing it. If what was said on this forum was true then it would be making headlines

Most men overestimate their height anyway. Even normies do this. Not even by small margins either, they overestimate by around an inch or more.

Niggas need to stop frauding height here, the moment you claim a height over 5’10 and claim you get height mogged by foids often is the moment you have exposed yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, Chadelite and LordNorwood
He bought

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Blackout.xl
You have to work 5000 times harder to compensate for it and hide it.

With a long midface 10.000 times harder

Brutal as fuck boyo

So niggas are telling me that at 6’0-6’1, they commonly get height mogged by foids or see foids of the same height? 🤔🤔

Let’s just look at the averages for foids

Actually don’t even fuckn bother. I already checked for you. The TALLEST REGION IN THE WORLD HAS A FEMALE AVERAGE OF 5’7 AND A HALF.

If you wanna know what region that is, it’s the dinaric alps.

Most of this user base lives in Western Europe and North America where the female average at best is 5’5-5’6. Younger generations are maybe 5’7 avg

Yet niggas here claim that there’s commonly foids that height mog them? J f l

It’s not like there’s a massive amount of foids who deviate from this average either. Your odds of seeing a legit 5’10 barefoot foid is rare. 5’11-6’0+ is even more rare.

It’s also like that for a reason. Estrogens in the environment have been increasing along with females already having high estrogen (as they should), which leads to earlier puberties and consequently, earlier growth plate closure.

Females are making gains in height, but not like how this forum is describing it. If what was said on this forum was true then it would be making headlines

Most men overestimate their height anyway. Even normies do this. Not even by small margins either, they overestimate by around an inch or more.

Niggas need to stop frauding height here, the moment you claim a height over 5’10 and claim you get height mogged by foids often is the moment you have exposed yourself

Is this a copypasta lmao

Is this a copypasta lmao
You have to work 5000 times harder to compensate for it and hide it.

With a long midface 10.000 times harder