I need to transform my body 135 5’11’

L

lowks

Iron
Joined
Aug 18, 2026
Posts
7
Reputation
1
I’m skinny asf 135 5’ 11” and have no muscle definition. I played lacrosse my whole life and was always just the shifty fast kid but I need muscle definition now. I started lifting again and I am doing push, pull, legs, upper. Idk what else to do I want quicker results.
 
I’m skinny asf 135 5’ 11” and have no muscle definition. I played lacrosse my whole life and was always just the shifty fast kid but I need muscle definition now. I started lifting again and I am doing push, pull, legs, upper. Idk what else to do I want quicker results.

idk what else to say except eat more
If I were to stay at same weight ish would I still be able to gain muscle
 

Similar threads

M
Replies
1
Views
23
St1nkys0ck22
St1nkys0ck22
foidkiller09
Replies
2
Views
48
foidkiller09
foidkiller09
C
Replies
2
Views
65
hypothalamus
hypothalamus
M
Replies
0
Views
45
mexichango
M
Ø
Replies
2
Views
69
nx4z
nx4z

Users who are viewing this thread

  • lowks
Back
Top