I need travel advice ASAP

Azonin

Azonin

6'3 white brokie
I wanna visit my girlfriend for the first time ever this year she is in another country so i have flying there as the only option but im young and never flown before by myself, I dont want to be denied at an airport what do i need to bring? I heard as long as you have a valid passport, means of subsistence you should be good.

I wanna visit my girlfriend for the first time ever this year she is in another country
She cheats on u 3x a week

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, Eternal_, incel194012940 and 5 others
tl;dr: what do i need to bring with me to the airport to not be denied

• JFL
Reactions: silencio, socialcel and KIVVV
BUMP PLEASE

omfg

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
have money to buy a ticket thats all you need dont try to smuggle drugs

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
projection

Episode 4 Starz GIF by Heels

have money to buy a ticket thats all you need dont try to smuggle drugs
finally a non troll answer goddamn

so just enough money, ticket and passport, alright thanks

your post is giving me third degree second hand embarrassment
how? I just wanted to double check i dont want to waste time phoning the embassy asking for required documents, ive never been on a plane by myself

how? I just wanted to double check i dont want to waste time phoning the embassy asking for required documents, ive never been on a plane by myself
one year long distance gf who you've never even touched once

one year long distance gf who you've never even touched once
even if it was one year all youre saying is projection, youre just here rotting like me except youre here because your life is shit, if i called you a shitskin or manlet or dicklet I would bingo at least one

Just google it damn why is that so hard? Like this got nothing to do with blackpill or looksmaxing and if your IQ was over 80 you already knew that flying is giga easy. Ffs just type it into google smoothbrain

Just google it damn why is that so hard? Like this got nothing to do with blackpill or looksmaxing and if your IQ was over 80 you already knew that flying is giga easy. Ffs just type it into google smoothbrain
I just wanna make sure dude im a young man zoomer

I just wanna make sure dude im a young man zoomer
my fucking polish passport is taking 3 million years to come took ages to apply to fucking subhuman retarded slavs i hope they fucking die of cancer diabetes

Basement dwellers on looksmax.org will definitely know what you need to get on a plane.

Basement dwellers on looksmax.org will definitely know what you need to get on a plane.