I need ur guys help

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
So basically every week my driving instructor asks me what I'm up to and I never have anything to say so this time I said that Im going to London with friends

Now what do I say when I have my next lesson and he asks how it went?

@LondonVillie

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14323, GymcelDoomer, aBetterMii and 3 others
Tell him you slayed a lot.

Tell him you went to watch the premier

Tell him you’ve been doing drugs and fucking mad pussy

Tell him there were a lot more niggers than you expected so you left early.
Then come tell us his reaction.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
So basically every week my driving instructor asks me what I'm up to and I never have anything to say so this time I said that Im going to London with friends

Now what do I say when I have my next lesson and he asks how it went?

@LondonVillie
go out with @
LondonVillie
@LondonVillie

Talk about your fifa shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Genuinely what do I say tho
You met old friends, but it was boring, so you left earlier and played FIFA later that day, Lewandowski slayed hard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar, GymcelDoomer and Deleted member 5189
You met old friends, but it was boring, so you left earlier and played FIFA later that day, Lewandowski slayed hard.
lewangoalski

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I'll tell him how I packed aguero a few days ago

• So Sad
Reactions: AlexAP
Bitch at work asks me the same shit everday. I look her dead in the eyes and say "fuck all"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and Deleted member 5189
Stop lying.

About what
About your life. Tell him the truth, tell him you’ve been to school and other from that you’ve just been chilling. Not that deep.

About your life. Tell him the truth, tell him you’ve been to school and other from that you’ve just been chilling. Not that deep.
That sounds so cringey tho and he asks me the same question every week I can't just say that every week he'll think I have no life

What would you say word for word?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
That sounds so cringey tho and he asks me the same question every week I can't just say that every week he'll think I have no life

What would you say word for word?
Who cares what he thinks? He doesn’t I’ll tell you that for free. It’s just small talk.
Just say you ain’t got time for man like dat, let him know you’ve cooking in da kitchen and dat.

Who cares what he thinks? He doesn’t I’ll tell you that for free. It’s just small talk.
Just say you ain’t got time for man like dat, let him know you’ve cooking in da kitchen and dat.
Qué?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 14323