Nyrо
Hopefully HTN by 2028
- Joined
- Jul 1, 2025
- Posts
- 7,076
- Reputation
- 13,333
If I didn’t ask niggas to go eat or shit like that I think I wouldn’t leave the house
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
If I didn’t ask niggas to go eat shit
I stoped doing that. And now I know who is real homiesIf I didn’t ask niggas to go eat or shit like that I think I wouldn’t leave the house
What is internal or external member? Like closer friendship?are you the internal or external member of the friend group.
I'm internal, an OG in our group, been friends since 2008, I can go MONTHS/YEARS without talking to my boys and still get invited out, AND I live across the country
Start your own internal friend group then expand from there, or create a friend group IN the friend group with external guys
the original group of friends (internal), usually over time, more people join the group (external)What is internal or external member? Like closer friendship?
Tbh it’s not a friend groupare you the internal or external member of the friend group.
I'm internal, an OG in our group, been friends since 2008, I can go MONTHS/YEARS without talking to my boys and still get invited out, AND I live across the country
Start your own internal friend group then expand from there, or create a friend group IN the friend group with external guys

you should turn that into a group of friends who hang out weeklyTbh it’s not a friend group
It’s just me and my friend and a other friend ans we sometimes go out and then randomly meet other persons we know ans then just hang
I have no friend group tbh![]()
I see. Yeah that is also true. But sometimes those friendgroups are changing too much, so og group can be simply washedthe original group of friends (internal), usually over time, more people join the group (external)
Find other peopleIf I didn’t ask niggas to go eat or shit like that I think I wouldn’t leave the house
,,weekly‘‘you should turn that into a group of friends who hang out weekly
Friend group is not necessarily. Just find few real homiesTbh it’s not a friend group
It’s just me and my friend and a other friend ans we sometimes go out and then randomly meet other persons we know ans then just hang
I have no friend group tbh![]()
gotcha,,weekly‘‘
Nigga I go out maybe 1-2 a month if I have a good month
Like I have a friend and he’s in a group chat with his Ukraine friends I think
Then I have another friend who’s in a group chat with like many people I know
And I’m I’m not a single one
I missed out when it came to making friends outside from school