I never had a growth spurt??

A

Afterchanger

Iron
i never grew consistently several inches over months im 16 and 5 7 now and 14 15 16 pretty much less than inch difference ?? i started puberty at like 13 i have a full fucking beard and my bones on my face like my zygo are masculine as shit but my legs just dont grow?? Is it possible for the growth plates in the legs to close early and the rest of the body to still be open?

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and horizon
neither did I, im still baby faced, short, narrow framed ugly incel

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: spark, horizon and TechnoBoss
18 almost 19
FUCK BRO , my mom who is 5 2 literally makes fun of my height. Fuck all retards who claim u can change it its all fucking luck so fucking brutal. I literally looked at a picture of a girl who is excactly my type and there is nothing , ltierally nothing i can do no matter how much i compensate i will never have it , life is brutal.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, lemonnz, horizon and 1 other person
FUCK BRO , my mom who is 5 2 literally makes fun of my height. Fuck all retards who claim u can change it its all fucking luck so fucking brutal. I literally looked at a picture of a girl who is excactly my type and there is nothing , ltierally nothing i can do no matter how much i compensate i will never have it , life is brutal.
even worse than my shit frame and height, my face, man I would need like a quarter million to fix this ugly fucking face of mine, there is just no hope for me whatsoever

even worse than my shit frame and height, my face, man I would need like a quarter million to fix this ugly fucking face of mine, there is just no hope for me whatsoever
quarter million is makeable even as a wageslave

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
quarter million is makeable even as a wageslave
no, just no bro, it's hard enough to get a job here i've been looking for a year now, and lets say i hypothetically got a minimum wage job which pays 12 an hour, even if i worked to the fucking bone 60 hours a week in a year without expense that would only be: 34.5k now after tax is only 27k so i would need to grind for 10 years because also keep in mind average annual inflation makes your money about 5% less valuable each year, and so by the time I have the money i will be almost 30, and at that point your life is done, it's over, there just isn't any hope

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy
no, just no bro, it's hard enough to get a job here i've been looking for a year now, and lets say i hypothetically got a minimum wage job which pays 12 an hour, even if i worked to the fucking bone 60 hours a week in a year without expense that would only be: 34.5k now after tax is only 27k so i would need to grind for 10 years because also keep in mind average annual inflation makes your money about 5% less valuable each year, and so by the time I have the money i will be almost 30, and at that point your life is done, it's over, there just isn't any hope
who tf told you your life is done at 30???? Especially for males fertility is stable until 40s tf ru talking about

who tf told you your life is done at 30???? Especially for males fertility is stable until 40s tf ru talking about
nigger wtf am I going to do at 30 ? with the amount of roids ill be abusing im gonna die at like 35 nigga

Ur mom makes fun of ur average height? Tell her she’s the one who ruined your life with her shitty genes

LL bro, the only way

Ur mom makes fun of ur average height? Tell her she’s the one who ruined your life with her shitty genes
im 5 7 bro thats not average especially not in austria where average is 5 11

someone should make a fatwa to make it allowable in this day and age, like the expectations muslim women have nowadays for a husband is pretty high since they're only gonna sleep with him forever in theory, so they're gonna make sure that he's the best they can get since they cant sleep around with randoms varying from any shape and size.

Oh shit the average is 6ft in Australia? Ur fucked

how tall is ur dad? Also again anytime your mom makes fun of you just blame it on her genes 🤷‍♂️
Brother you dumb as hell if you dont know the difference between austria and australia; Australia = Kangarooos, Austria = funny mustache man , australia is prob shorter than Austria avg is 5 10 -5 11 not 6ft , my Dad is 5 10 my mom is 5 2 , my older brother(19) like 5 8 my younger brother(15) 5 11

i never grew consistently several inches over months im 16 and 5 7 now and 14 15 16 pretty much less than inch difference ?? i started puberty at like 13 i have a full fucking beard and my bones on my face like my zygo are masculine as shit but my legs just dont grow?? Is it possible for the growth plates in the legs to close early and the rest of the body to still be open?
Maybe this is why women pursue taller men in the first place, to give their children more of a chance to not experience this?

It's fucking hilarious whenever the manlets in my class show up, they formed their own little short king group because they couldn't stand it.

Brother you dumb as hell if you dont know the difference between austria and australia; Australia = Kangarooos, Austria = funny mustache man , australia is prob shorter than Austria avg is 5 10 -5 11 not 6ft , my Dad is 5 10 my mom is 5 2 , my older brother(19) like 5 8 my younger brother(15) 5 11
That is so fucked though, how are you going to be the shortest out of all of your brothers. I'd honestly consider roping, props to you for standing up to yourself. Not that I'm much better though, I only stand at 5'9.

someone should make a fatwa to make it allowable in this day and age, like the expectations muslim women have nowadays for a husband is pretty high since they're only gonna sleep with him forever in theory, so they're gonna make sure that he's the best they can get since they cant sleep around with randoms varying from any shape and size.
They should make a fatwa prohibiting women from having too high standards would be more logical, also if every man got LL then nothing would change as the average height would just go up and women only want men above average height . a 5 foot girl would reject a 5 5 guy for his height because he is not tall relative to other men. even tho he is relative to herself.

Oh i misread

Anyway ur life is over lol just make sure to rub ur moms shitty genes in her face

That is so fucked though, how are you going to be the shortest out of all of your brothers. I'd honestly consider roping, props to you for standing up to yourself. Not that I'm much better though, I only stand at 5'9.
No, you have a wrong image of me, i am a genetic framemogger my brothers especially the tall 5 11 one are fucking pussies. But having a wide frame and short makes you look weird asf. I am not lying when itell you if i was 6 2 i would genunly would look like that one arab chad face meme unironically .

No, you have a wrong image of me, i am a genetic framemogger my brothers especially the tall 5 11 one are fucking pussies. But having a wide frame and short makes you look weird asf. I am not lying when itell you if i was 6 2 i would genunly would look like that one arab chad face meme unironically .
LL in India tbh

Oh i misread

Anyway ur life is over lol just make sure to rub ur moms shitty genes in her face
nothing i can do. LL is haram, surrogacy is haram i cant even have kids bro... i literally have to wait until i die since suicide is also haram

They should make a fatwa prohibiting women from having too high standards would be more logical, also if every man got LL then nothing would change as the average height would just go up and women only want men above average height . a 5 foot girl would reject a 5 5 guy for his height because he is not tall relative to other men. even tho he is relative to herself.
yh man im literally in the same boat as u bro, just get bands and even if u don't get genuine love from a woman in this life, u still got the hereafter I guess

nothing i can do. LL is haram, surrogacy is haram i cant even have kids bro... i literally have to wait until i die since suicide is also haram
Are u infertile?