i never reveal anything personal about myself to anyone

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
the only thing i talk about is classes and grades. i never mention anything about myself ever. first of all, if you are an incel, noone cares about you, women arent sexually attracted to you and you are just making things worse by letting others know stuff about you. second, by not revealing stuff, people will always feel like you came out of nowhere, they dont know what goes on inside your head, they will forever be stuck in a loop trying to figure out your weakness which never will happen.

just be a ghost literally as an incel, kinda like some users here you only post once a day, out of the blue, striking down some poor soul. in the end we all gonna disappear anyway, this life is invain.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thegoat, 케이제이, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
No one wants to get to know you anyways.
You're not that interesting all you talk about is how hard life is you abused dog.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mog222, 케이제이, Primalsplit and 5 others
You're not that interesting all you talk about is how hard life is you abused dog.
i never understood the guys writing these negative essays about how hard their life is

like nobody is gonna have empathy for you or care, most wont even read them. why bother

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, InnerVoid, sub5c3l and 1 other person
exactly, which is why socializing is pointless if sub 5 psl/sub 6 ft
80% of males are normies, most of them fit in just fine.
You don't need to be a Chad to live a normal life

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS and sub5c3l
exactly, which is why socializing is pointless if sub 5 psl/sub 6 ft
stop doom posting , Im a literal subhuman with 0 social circle but I dont give a shit

• +1
Reactions: buflek
  • JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Op is right though tbh, it's better to live like a ghost for most of us. Have no deep connections

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01, InnerVoid, Narcissus🥀 and 1 other person
the only thing i talk about is classes and grades. i never mention anything about myself ever. first of all, if you are an incel, noone cares about you, women arent sexually attracted to you and you are just making things worse by letting others know stuff about you. second, by not revealing stuff, people will always feel like you came out of nowhere, they dont know what goes on inside your head, they will forever be stuck in a loop trying to figure out your weakness which never will happen.

just be a ghost literally as an incel, kinda like some users here you only post once a day, out of the blue, striking down some poor soul. in the end we all gonna disappear anyway, this life is invain.
This, never reveal your weaknesses, I learned the hard way back in year 7 when I thought people were genuine

• Woah
Reactions: InnerVoid
This, never reveal your weaknesses, I learned the hard way back in year 7 when I thought people were genuine
i dont even eat or drink in front of people lol. i just come and go

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
yeah so true, only reveal things about yourself that can't hurt you. Revealing risky stuff because you feel the need to tell people that for deeper connections is dumb. It will always come back to you in some way, even if It's your ''best friends''

• +1
yeah so true, only reveal things about yourself that can't hurt you. Revealing risky stuff because you feel the need to tell people that for deeper connections is dumb. It will always come back to you in some way, even if It's your ''best friends''
the only person i ever revealed things to was my oneitis and only the things that we had in common like drinking. noone knows im an alcocholic

Doxxing tends to spook the incognito larper. But it also attracts interest. Some people you should never dox.

I'd rather not dox anyone because of their desire to stay stealthy. You know what I mean, Sorbo?

sorbo_kevin_andromeda_13486l.jpg

Back during the early kingdoms, the majestic rulers had a habit of larping as the people. Especially the sons. They would disguise themselves as poor by having a knight pee on them.

"Now I'm a poor person!" the prince said as he rubbed the swordsman's urine into his rags. The knight pats him on the back and nods with assurance.

He would explore the kingdom and see how the people lived but mainly gather intelligence. "So, tell me something," he asked the breadmaker who was having a cup of bug piss, "what do you think about the prince?"

The peasant gulps a swallow and spits the rodent hairs out onto the prince's sandal and says, "He's a faggot just like his faggot dad."

The prince was pleased to know that the people knew exactly who his family was. "Suppose," the prince leans to the old gent for a secret conversation, "the prince was in this pub, would you want to fuck him in his ass?"

"No, I don't want to fuck you in your ass, Prince."

"Oh my, how did you know?"

He reached behind the prince and grabbed an object that was tethered to his back. It was a piece of fabric with writing. The breadmaker holds it up for view. The prince reads it, "The faggot prince, warning."

However, unlike that prince's story, other larpers rather stay incognito because they gave up on this fucking world.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit
Exactly. This faggot thinks he is one of the main characters in a movie, anime or video game or something, but in truth he is just some gook that would get 1-hit KO'd instantly. No one would bother to learn his attack pattern at all.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, InnerVoid and shieldzz
Exactly. This faggot thinks he is one of the main characters in a movie, anime or video game or something, but in truth he is just some gook that would get 1-hit KO'd instantly. No one would bother to learn his attack pattern at all.
Hes "HIM"

• Hmm...

dont ever do it online for protecting self

dont ever do it in person to female or they wont respect u anymore

• +1
no im not fodder :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL