I never understood foids that cut their arms lol

deadstock

deadstock

Forefront of the coping movement
Why do they do such stupid thing

It must hurt like crazy and the scars r a brutal looksmin

• +1
Reactions: murdah
ong theres some bitch in my class and she got like almost 100 scars on one of her arms and it looks like shit

like if ur gonna hurt urself atleast dont looksmin urself too, maybe use a hammer idk

• Woah
Reactions: murdah
they cut themselves over chad seriously

• Woah
Reactions: deadstock
Some people like to inflict pain on themselves because it makes them feel in control of their emotions/circumstances. I know it might not make sense at first, but it's true.

• +1
Reactions: atlantean and murdah
Some people like to inflict pain on themselves because it makes them feel in control of their emotions/circumstances. I know it might not make sense at first, but it's true.
Sounds like they gotta be extremely mentally ill then

reminds me of the cut4bieber trend that was trending on twitter in 2013 when a bunch of fangirls started slitting their wrists for JB when he started smoking weed

weird but makes sense

reminds me of the cut4bieber trend that was trending on twitter in 2013 when a bunch of fangirls started slitting their wrists for JB when he started smoking weed
xD

Doesn’t hurt much

Why do they do such stupid thing

It must hurt like crazy and the scars r a brutal looksmin
It's a stress/anxiety/powerlessness relief.