I no longer care that much about looks

R

RAITEIII

Satire account
You sub 8 PSL incels are very privileged. You have this ambition of becoming so good looking, being better, living life. That's novelty.

I am such an old dog. I've gone through almost any disgrace this life has to offer, and I survived because I was decent looking. Kinda been there done that, but I don't have it in me anymore. I don't care not 10 inches, idc not 8psl idc not 6ft4, isn't it much easy to behead such entitled whore demanding all this? Even then I'd lose to personality anyway. The only thing keeping me alive is my infinite wrath, which shall fall upon those who wronged me. After that I will live a life of solitude in some far place from this world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 18153 and Deleted member 20370
Go to ukraine

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Deleted member 18153
Schizo thread.
Post face or dick or both or perish

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: stevielake, subhuman to mtn, Deleted member 20370 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
You know it's meant to ge schizo if it comes from me.
rofl i still remember your height frauding tactics and your gay dick size comparizon ramblings

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
I meet with Gandy april this year. Idk wtf I'm doing with my life tbh
I tried Dolce and Gabbana light blue the other day wasnt that good wtf Gandy why would you advertise that shit :feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
I tried Dolce and Gabbana light blue the other day wasnt that good wtf Gandy why would you advertise that shit :feelswah:

As for ur wondering why. Fame and money buddy boyo. Even himself sold his soul.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
rofl i still remember your height frauding tactics and your gay dick size comparizon ramblings
And I recall me reading your 10k words essays and giving you advice for everything to be exposed as a massive larp later on.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
And I recall me reading your 10k words essays and giving you advice for everything to be exposed as a massive larp later on.
Wait who was larper

As a gay male power bottom, dick size is more important.

jeremy fragrance recommends light blue intense:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Moggie