I now know one of the reasons people are scared of me/off put by me

D

Deleted member 39140

Platinum
I have jinns around me all the time. I’m an angry evil person all the time I have bad intentions. I want others to lose and fail, I always look down in people and think of them like shit. I’m arrogant asf. Jinns are always around me since I walk in the park at night by myself listening to music smoking and the jinns follow me , and in turn give me an evil look to me that scares people . Do others walk through at 3am at night, NO! Only the devils be out at that time and me and now the jinn follow me. I’m also a dirty filthy unclean devil, my kind, soul and body and it gives off this aura to people scaring them away LOOK here comes a jinn. On top of that I’m a rat subhuman anyway, I AKWAYS LOOK HOMELESS AND HONESTLY YOU CAN TELL MY EVIL STATE OF PHYSICALITY IS DUE TO NY WARLIER SATANIC HABITS AND ACTIVITES. I AM THE DEVIL! 😭 going to try change this inshallah. Always remember the devil follows you , and it’s him and your jinn that is scaring people off, you know exactly what I’m talking about when you meet an angry white strict devil person you instantly dislike them. Those strict examiners white British devils that are always drunk and jinns and shaitaans 10 on top of them . Scares you and that’s me rn . Astagfirullah 😭 need to change and be happy. No more subhumanity, always be smiling and open and easy with people not scaring them off. I did this on purpose put this incel energy out there’s scaring people off. I do with my soul, actions. May Allah give me the strength to change, may Allah forgive me for being ungrateful

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Pikabro, lightskinbengali and 1 other person

dnr

• JFL
Reactions: Floyd
I think this is one of the reasons Barrett scares girls off because he’s also a devil . Think of those devil surrounding those saranic worshiping musicians (tfu)instantly you are scared and repulsed by them
IMG 1056

I also have all the facial features of the devil. I look like him

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Lying changes your face into an evil witch face subconsciously and people see it

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Dalit ramblings
Dnrd