LifeFuel I NOW MAKE 26/HR AT 18

Aliens95

Aliens95

Elementalist
Joined
Jun 8, 2021
Posts
873
Reputation
2,165
Time online
39d 19h 5m
FUCKING MOGGED. I MONEYMOG THE AVERAGE OLDCEL. HOW DO YOU COPE GETTING MONEY MOGGED BY AN 18 YEAR OLD CHILD? I LEGIT JUST GOT A CALL offering me a job for a long term internship at a tech company. Had to do 2 interviews and it was scary as fuck.



I HATE BEING AUTISTIC AND I Literally PRAY FOR THE SWEET RELEASE OF DEATH EVERY DAY BUT AT LEAST I CAN STEMCEL VERY EFFECTIVELY.
 
sly shinkai

sly shinkai

ofWudan
Joined
Sep 4, 2021
Posts
129
Reputation
134
Time online
4d 16h 24m
Location
Romania
what did you study?
 
PingPong

PingPong

ƃuᴉɹous sᴉ uɐɯ plo ǝɥʇ ˙ƃuᴉɹnod s’ʇᴉ 'ƃuᴉuᴉɐɹ s’ʇ
Joined
Jun 21, 2021
Posts
7,003
Reputation
9,781
Time online
45d 22h 2m
this could have been you OldVirgin @OldVirgin
 
Aliens95

Aliens95

Elementalist
Joined
Jun 8, 2021
Posts
873
Reputation
2,165
Time online
39d 19h 5m
sly shinkai said:
what did you study?
I'm currently in school still studying CS. Honestly this is kinda fraud because I live in a west coast big city so 26/hr isn't great.

it's technically an internship but they said it will be long term.
 
Aliens95

Aliens95

Elementalist
Joined
Jun 8, 2021
Posts
873
Reputation
2,165
Time online
39d 19h 5m
I WOULD GIVE UP ALL MY POSSESIONS AND MONEY AND GO HOMELESS IF I COULD BE NEUROTYPICAL THOUGH. BEING AUTISTIC IS ONE OF THE WORST THINGS THAT YOU CAN BE.
 
OldVirgin

OldVirgin

Zephir
Joined
Mar 15, 2020
Posts
4,515
Reputation
7,349
Time online
67d 11h 6m
Aliens95 said:
I WOULD GIVE UP ALL MY POSSESIONS AND MONEY AND GO HOMELESS IF I COULD BE NEUROTYPICAL THOUGH. BEING AUTISTIC IS ONE OF THE WORST THINGS THAT YOU CAN BE.
indeed bro

 
Aliens95

Aliens95

Elementalist
Joined
Jun 8, 2021
Posts
873
Reputation
2,165
Time online
39d 19h 5m
OldVirgin said:
YEP. BEING A STEMCEL IS A MAJOR INCEL TRAIT.


NT CHAD STUDIES BUSINESS AND GETS HIS COLLEGE FUNDED BY HIS PARENTS, HAS A GREAT YOUTH FULL OF GIRLFRIENDS, FWBS, SLAYS, FRIENDS. THEN HE GETS A GOOD MIDDLE CLASS INCOME BY 25 ANYWAY.


STEMCEL STUDYCELS 19 HOURS A DAY JUST TO HAVE A BUNCH OF MONEY TO SPEND ON USELESS SHIT LIKE CARS AND BIGGER APARTMENTS. BUT REALLY ALL HE WANTS IS A FRIEND.:feelswah:
 
PingPong

PingPong

ƃuᴉɹous sᴉ uɐɯ plo ǝɥʇ ˙ƃuᴉɹnod s’ʇᴉ 'ƃuᴉuᴉɐɹ s’ʇ
Joined
Jun 21, 2021
Posts
7,003
Reputation
9,781
Time online
45d 22h 2m
OldVirgin said:
Syobevoli @Syobevoli PingPong @PingPong
 
OldVirgin

OldVirgin

Zephir
Joined
Mar 15, 2020
Posts
4,515
Reputation
7,349
Time online
67d 11h 6m
Aliens95 said:
YEP. BEING A STEMCEL IS A MAJOR INCEL TRAIT.


NT CHAD STUDIES BUSINESS AND GETS HIS COLLEGE FUNDED BY HIS PARENTS, HAS A GREAT YOUTH FULL OF GIRLFRIENDS, FWBS, SLAYS, FRIENDS. THEN HE GETS A GOOD MIDDLE CLASS INCOME BY 25 ANYWAY.


STEMCEL STUDYCELS 19 HOURS A DAY JUST TO HAVE A BUNCH OF MONEY TO SPEND ON USELESS SHIT LIKE CARS AND BIGGER APARTMENTS. BUT REALLY ALL HE WANTS IS A FRIEND.:feelswah:
thats is life man. some people have to suffer PingPong @PingPong
 
PingPong

PingPong

ƃuᴉɹous sᴉ uɐɯ plo ǝɥʇ ˙ƃuᴉɹnod s’ʇᴉ 'ƃuᴉuᴉɐɹ s’ʇ
Joined
Jun 21, 2021
Posts
7,003
Reputation
9,781
Time online
45d 22h 2m
OldVirgin said:
thats is life man. some people have to suffer PingPong @PingPong
Incels
Ritalincel @Ritalincel MrGlutton @MrGlutton Pythagoras @Pythagoras
 
maxxedfalloutdweller

maxxedfalloutdweller

Zephir
Joined
Jul 14, 2020
Posts
4,731
Reputation
6,495
Time online
38d 12h 44m
I’m proud of you.
 
ScreaM

ScreaM

ALL I HAVE ARE NEGATIVE THOUGHTS
Joined
Jun 9, 2021
Posts
985
Reputation
1,972
Time online
40d 7h 32m
good for you.

i'm oldcel and poor :feelsrope:
 
zeke714

zeke714

Nosecel
Joined
Feb 25, 2021
Posts
1,802
Reputation
2,160
Time online
115d 9h 10m
Use that money to improve your face
 
Blackmannnns

Blackmannnns

人生がゲームのようであることに気づくことは決してありません
Joined
Apr 2, 2020
Posts
9,432
Reputation
14,123
Time online
175d 21h 21m
Location
Pakistan
At the end of this year Il have made more than 40k+ get mogged as I’m only 16 :lul:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top