I NOW MAKE 26/HR AT 18

Deleted member 14203

Deleted member 14203

Platinum
FUCKING MOGGED. I MONEYMOG THE AVERAGE OLDCEL. HOW DO YOU COPE GETTING MONEY MOGGED BY AN 18 YEAR OLD CHILD? I LEGIT JUST GOT A CALL offering me a job for a long term internship at a tech company. Had to do 2 interviews and it was scary as fuck.

I HATE BEING AUTISTIC AND I Literally PRAY FOR THE SWEET RELEASE OF DEATH EVERY DAY BUT AT LEAST I CAN STEMCEL VERY EFFECTIVELY.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 13332, Deleted member 3270 and 2 others
what did you study?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
this could have been you @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203 and Deleted member 5786
what did you study?
I'm currently in school still studying CS. Honestly this is kinda fraud because I live in a west coast big city so 26/hr isn't great.

it's technically an internship but they said it will be long term.

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai
I'm currently in school still studying CS. Honestly this is kinda fraud because I live in a west coast big city so 26/hr isn't great.
i have a message for you. its over for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, Deleted member, Deleted member 11770 and 6 others
I WOULD GIVE UP ALL MY POSSESIONS AND MONEY AND GO HOMELESS IF I COULD BE NEUROTYPICAL THOUGH. BEING AUTISTIC IS ONE OF THE WORST THINGS THAT YOU CAN BE.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
I WOULD GIVE UP ALL MY POSSESIONS AND MONEY AND GO HOMELESS IF I COULD BE NEUROTYPICAL THOUGH. BEING AUTISTIC IS ONE OF THE WORST THINGS THAT YOU CAN BE.
indeed bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
YEP. BEING A STEMCEL IS A MAJOR INCEL TRAIT.

NT CHAD STUDIES BUSINESS AND GETS HIS COLLEGE FUNDED BY HIS PARENTS, HAS A GREAT YOUTH FULL OF GIRLFRIENDS, FWBS, SLAYS, FRIENDS. THEN HE GETS A GOOD MIDDLE CLASS INCOME BY 25 ANYWAY.

STEMCEL STUDYCELS 19 HOURS A DAY JUST TO HAVE A BUNCH OF MONEY TO SPEND ON USELESS SHIT LIKE CARS AND BIGGER APARTMENTS. BUT REALLY ALL HE WANTS IS A FRIEND.:feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, ALP, never_lucky and 2 others
@Syobevoli @PingPong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203 and Deleted member 14323
@Syobevoli @PingPong

• Woah
  • +1
YEP. BEING A STEMCEL IS A MAJOR INCEL TRAIT.

NT CHAD STUDIES BUSINESS AND GETS HIS COLLEGE FUNDED BY HIS PARENTS, HAS A GREAT YOUTH FULL OF GIRLFRIENDS, FWBS, SLAYS, FRIENDS. THEN HE GETS A GOOD MIDDLE CLASS INCOME BY 25 ANYWAY.

STEMCEL STUDYCELS 19 HOURS A DAY JUST TO HAVE A BUNCH OF MONEY TO SPEND ON USELESS SHIT LIKE CARS AND BIGGER APARTMENTS. BUT REALLY ALL HE WANTS IS A FRIEND.:feelswah:
thats is life man. some people have to suffer @PingPong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203 and Deleted member 14323
  • +1
i hate you zoomers so much

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, JosephGarrot123, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Cidre enjoyer, never_lucky and 2 others
I’m proud of you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
good for you.

i'm oldcel and poor :feelsrope:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 5786
Use that money to improve your face

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member and 1 other person
At the end of this year Il have made more than 40k+ get mogged as I’m only 16 :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back