I oficially give up on my @Banasura tinder experiment

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
I honestly tried guys after I changed it to everyone he finally started getting some male matches
But then I changed it back to only women and 0 absolutely nothing
Idk what to do at this point he is coping by saying I’m deleting the female matches but I’m honestly not maybe he just has 0 appeal in Germany
We all know deep down we are jelous of him innit

Here’s the video proof

@Banasura @Debetro @TRUE_CEL @Beastimmung @stunna

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: kebab, Arditi, Gengar and 7 others
The closest thing to a woman he got is this FTM tranny

59819446 DB03 47E7 8A64 75C68A7F7CAC

Maybe some ppl will count it as a foid since he’s a biological woman

• JFL
Reactions: kebab, Arditi, Deleted member 29167 and 15 others
women are inferior, men matches is all that counts

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32669, SecularIslamist, Mewton and 5 others
Reminder even the men I texted ghosted him btw

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, 9Romance, Mewton and 1 other person
women are inferior, men matches is all that counts
Problem is the ones I texted gohsted him
34CECBCF F079 4529 9237 48C118C6E06C

After I asked for his WhatsApp nothing

So even with men it’s over

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Nick.Harte, Sprinkles and 1 other person
Problem is the ones I texted gohsted him
View attachment 2402811
After I asked for his WhatsApp nothing

So even with men it’s over
well, not a problem. he needs to go the down the tibetian shaolin monk route, he alrwady looks like one

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
I honestly tried guys after I changed it to everyone he finally started getting some male matches
Idk what to do at this point he is coping by saying I’m deleting the female matches but I’m honestly not maybe he just has 0 appeal in Germany

Here’s the video proof

Guy needs to lose weight and cut hair this is rope tier results I managed to get 1 like though from a women so it may just be Germany is rope possible

• +1
Guy needs to lose weight and cut hair this is rope tier results I managed to get 1 like though from a women so it may just be Germany is rope possible
I am honestly not believing it myself maybe it’s a shit localition but this is the first time I couldn’t get 1 single female match

Even with The BULL I got some

Like u can’t make this shir up even the guys gohsted him

I am honestly not believing it myself maybe it’s a shit localition but this is the first time I couldn’t get 1 single female match

Even with The BULL I got some

Like u can’t make this shir up even the guys gohsted him

Brutal that's rope tier

XD brutal ngl

XD brutal ngl
@Blackgymmax @User49 @banks I take my words back, schery6/zer0 won't get 10 likes in 24 hours from women in a competitive area

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, Deleted member 21182 and User49
@Blackgymmax @User49 @banks I take my words back, schery6/zer0 won't get 10 likes in 24 hours from women in a competitive area
They won’t

I think my area is especially bad tbh since even my chadfish get like 20 likes in a day so idk

But banasura is the first I did that actually got 0 even the BULL got likes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Nothing surprising abt the Lion of Venetto getting likes. Btw how big is your city?
It’s a small city like 500k inhabitants

I set it to 160km for his tinder tho so all the towns close to here also

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444

Here’s the video proof

Ugly + shit pics + shitty opener

Ugly + shit pics + shitty opener
The opener was with guys tho I didn’t even get a chance to talk to girls even the guys ghosted him

There was literally 0 female likes to his pics

The opener was with guys tho I didn’t even get a chance to talk to girls even the guys ghosted him

There was literally 0 female likes to his pics
Was talking bout “u cute af”

Was talking bout “u cute at”
Yes that was with a guy lmao

This experiment was trying to get girls yet he only got any matches at all when I opened to both genders

I’ve never seen such a case where literally 0 females even wanted him

Pics is also mostly cope if ur face is good that’s all that matters if u have to keep changing pics to get 1 female match it’s already over

Yes that was with a guy lmao

This experiment was trying to get girls yet he only got any matches at all when I opened to both genders

I’ve never seen such a case where literally 0 females even wanted him

Pics is also mostly cope if ur face is good that’s all that matters if u have to keep changing pics to get 1 female match it’s already over
Pics matter, you can’t expect to get matches with aspie non nt selfies unless you are top 1% chad.

Pics matter, you can’t expect to get matches with aspie non nt selfies unless you are top 1% chad.
Nigga even i the ltn-mtn that I am get some female matches with pics worse than him

I didn’t believe in jbw much but after his tinder that’s the only explanation I have he’s just disgusting shitskin level ethnic

Nigga even i the ltn-mtn that I am get some female matches with pics worse than him

I didn’t believe in jbw much but after his tinder that’s the only explanation I have he’s just disgusting shitskin level ethnic
Change location to Warsaw and watch the magic unfold btw

At least he got something JFL
I mean he has a pussy so I’d say that’s pretty close to a foid

This experiment surprised me a lot I never thought that it would be this brutal

I don’t even blame him for thinking I’m frauding or hiding something

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
XD brutal ngl
This is even more brutal. Respect to op for jerkin his shit while continuing the banasura project. Truly multitasking (source : like the last 4 seconds of the vid)

Attachments

• 28D391C8-4407-49F6-9318-7BEA334B9382.jpeg
    28D391C8-4407-49F6-9318-7BEA334B9382.jpeg
    901.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascendedd, Gengar, Mewton and 3 others
This is even more brutal. Respect to op for jerkin his shit while continuing the banasura project. Truly multitasking (source : like the last 4 seconds of the vid)
I am only human innit

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
I mean he has a pussy so I’d say that’s pretty close to a foid

This experiment surprised me a lot I never thought that it would be this brutal

I don’t even blame him for thinking I’m frauding or hiding something
Nah you knew it you already predicted his subhumanity. You rated him subhuman

• JFL
Nah you knew it you already predicted his subhumanity. You rated him subhuman
I did but I used to think subhumans could at least get like 1 match a day with a foid

But no it’s been more than a day and still 0 idk what to do at this point

I was planning to try to Rizz! up the femcels who’d match him but not even 1
Did

• +1
I did but I used to think subhumans could at least get like 1 match a day with a foid

But no it’s been more than a day and still 0 idk what to do at this point

I was planning to try to Rizz! up the femcels who’d match him but not even 1
Did
Yeah? I mean it’s pretty much over for ethnic in the West.
I got 0 matches and liked even on Yubo JFL.

• Woah
Yeah? I mean it’s pretty much over for ethnic in the West.
I got 0 matches and liked even on Yubo JFL.
On yubo??? Impossible to get 0 matches there innit

• +1
All I can say is that he is male gazed. He attracts some big daddy to pound him.

• Love it
funny expiriement with someone popular and well known and doing heavy modifications no bots= immposible to believe, ended the expirment cause he knew he got caught.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32094 and Nick.Harte
Yeah bro u have conducted the expiriment set up in the most unknown tiny town in Germany which everyone doing a similar experiment gets placed due to the vpn, then u have another group download the same VPN and have accounts match with mine, while deleteing the foids including the bots and only fans accounts cause u were retarded and now u ended it in shame because it was found out so quickly, who knew collective of people could coordinate like this, only problem is no one thought of the bot ideas which was an iq diff by me. me mid diff this plot.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 21182
Yeah bro u have conducted the expiriment set up in the most unknown tiny town in Germany which everyone doing a similar experiment gets placed due to the vpn, then u have another group download the same VPN and have accounts match with mine, while deleteing the foids including the bots and only fans accounts cause u were retarded and now u ended it in shame because it was found out so quickly, who knew collective of people could coordinate like this, only problem is no one thought of the bot ideas which was an iq diff by me. me mid diff this plot.
Sure the “bots” 😂 feel free to conduct ur own experiment on ur subhuman ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Banasura and Nick.Harte
  • +1
Rofl you are coping so hard, do you actually believe this? :lul::lul::lul:

Best case scenario OP elo is fucked, worst case scenario no girl in Germany would touch you with a 10ft pole.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 21182, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
jfl aint this the same nigga who said he mogged like most of the forum. Also try this experiment on yubo. yubo hoes are easy as fuck maybe he will have a chance there. Im pretty ugly and still get like 200 matches on there

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 21182 and Nick.Harte
jfl aint this the same nigga who said he mogged like most of the forum. Also try this experiment on yubo. yubo hoes are easy as fuck maybe he will have a chance there. Im pretty ugly and still get like 200 matches on there
at least you got 200 matches in yubo. I got none jfl.
Now imagine Tinder but yeah maybe on yubo he can get some foids but tinder is what really counts imo.

• So Sad
try it yourself then, if you want to be sure.
Or just ask somebody else on this forum if they can do it for you.

Now imagine Tinder but yeah maybe on yubo he can get some foids but tinder is what really counts imo.
ehh depends what u want rlly. ive linked females from yubo before. plus yubo is prime stacy, tinder is roasties. Only issue with yubo is u might catch stds. Both tinder and yubo are for hookups tho

• +1
Bro gotta be giga over to fail at yubo

Girls there bearly even look at what they are swiping on since u get 1000 swipes per day

• +1

Its a youtube downloader you fuckin idiot. I used it before.

• +1
Its a youtube downloader you fuckin idiot. I used it before.
Yeah I downloaded that looksmax song and was listening to it

But the idea of me jerking off and right after filming that tinder video is funny af

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 31169
indian/mexican/latino etc.. unless your HTN.
Yeah i know, looks > race. Racism doesn’t really exist, only lookism. But i was asking what ethnicity YOU are

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 21182
Sure the “bots” 😂 feel free to conduct ur own experiment on ur subhuman ass
What an incredible cope by u. Everyone knows what u look like, if I am subhuman u r lower than subhuman, u got a jawline yesterday after spending a decade without one and u act like u have reached levels that are near divine when not a single good looking person or statue is compatible, keep coping with ur tinder experiments.

What an incredible cope by u. Everyone knows what u look like, if I am subhuman u r lower than subhuman, u got a jawline yesterday after spending a decade without one and u act like u have reached levels that are near divine when not a single good looking person or statue is compatible, keep coping with ur tinder experiments.
Im not talking about myself here but at the end of the day I don’t get 0 matches innit 😂

Doesn’t matter if I look good or bad it won’t change ur results I’m not the one who everyone is jelous of 😂

Bro Im honestly glad u found some way to cope with these horrendous results even if it’s not true

At least u will be able to sleep at night cause if I got 0 likes I’d rope innit

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Nick.Harte

Here’s the video proof

You changed the settings! You did this on purpose!

You changed the settings! You did this on purpose!
If u doubt it run one with him in the Netherlands I’m sure it’s way more brutal than Germany

I honestly can’t take him and u saying im modifying something when he’s an obvious narcy subhuman facially

Definitely some girl dreams about waking up next to this innit
551B1BE6 5974 46BC 81BA FF21043C945C

He looks like a subhuman hamza