I oficially give up on my @Banasura tinder experiment

If u doubt it run one with him in the Netherlands I’m sure it’s way more brutal than Germany

I honestly can’t take him and u saying im modifying something when he’s an obvious narcy subhuman facially

Definitely some girl dreams about waking up next to this innit
View attachment 2403397
He looks like a subhuman hamza
Okay. I’m gonna run an experiment in The Netherlands. Need to get a SIM card though.

@Banasura ok? No cheating involved.

Im not talking about myself here but at the end of the day I don’t get 0 matches innit 😂

Doesn’t matter if I look good or bad it won’t change ur results I’m not the one who everyone is jelous of 😂

Bro Im honestly glad u found some way to cope with these horrendous results even if it’s not true

At least u will be able to sleep at night cause if I got 0 likes I’d rope innit
This nigga is otherworldly u can sense his narciness from his face itself i dont khnow why a lot people really are the way they look. U look like a friendly emotionally intelligent high iq guy. In before he says i am bootlicking u , i have mentioned this thing about u before too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
This nigga is otherworldly u can sense his narciness from his face itself i dont khnow why a lot people really are the way they look. U look like a friendly emotionally intelligent high iq guy. In before he says i am bootlicking u , i have mentioned this thing about u before too
Yeah ofc I am glad I’m not deluded I’ve accepted my stance in life and whenever I see a attractive guy like @ascendedd i tell as is no matter if I’m jelous or not

But I also do the same for ugly ppl like @Banasura but they always just cope saying I’m jealous or literally thhe 10000 other ppls saying the same to them

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Only niggas want to fill his street shitter vindaloo hole

I hope this humbles him

• JFL
Yeah ofc I am glad I’m not deluded I’ve accepted my stance in life and whenever I see a attractive guy like @ascendedd i tell as is no matter if I’m jelous or not

But I also do the same for ugly ppl like @Banasura but they always just cope saying I’m jealous or literally thhe 10000 other ppls saying the same to them
He would not have faced this bullying but he thinks he can show his narciness to high iq autists here who keep their calm till its literally becomes unbearable . He doesnt knows about devansh saga i think. That was brutal.Both same personality. A lot of people here are deluded but they know never show that narciness or keep shoving their faces in avi as an attempt to gain some validation. That is bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
He would not have faced this bullying but he thinks he can show his narciness to high iq autists here who keep their calm till its literally becomes unbearable . He doesnt knows about devansh saga i think. That was brutal.Both same personality. A lot of people here are deluded but they know never show that narciness or keep shoving their faces in avi as an attempt to gain some validation. That is bullshit
Yes ofc nobody here is gonna go out to bully ugly ppl but my litteral first impression of him was him spamming his jawline pics telling some greycels they were jelous of him when he’s clearly not all that

• +1

I think he is LARPing tbh or trolling

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 21182
How often did you make/change the acc my htn got like 20 matches in a few hours after he did it again and got 0 matches after 24 hours. I think the algo changed or smt idk