i once on a first date told a girl who would volunteer for autistic children that me and my friends used to bully autistic kids

D

Deleted member 19157

being canceled by the matrix
it was a girl whi asked me out on a date i knew her from like 8th grade me and my friends played xbox with her online

i dont even really remember the conversation but i out of the blue mentioned how i aggressively tackled a dyslexic kid in football and he came
at me, so my mexican friend started to fight him and beat the shit out of him because he came at me this wqs 8th grade jfl. so really i didnt bully autistic kids (that time) and i never really did my friejd pushed an autistic high functioning kid downxbecause he was litwrally annoying and physically aggressivex but thats what i said to the girl that we bullied kids in the special ed class becasuse the kid wqs in the spec ed class but he was just a rly dumb kid but normal he tried to attack me. and then i took her phone and played with it for the rest of the date and said the N word a bunch of times with an A ofc at one point she was literallyvlike “ur probably gonna say nigger or something” with a focking hard r and i lol’d. i wqs like 17

but holy fuck, i wqs such a fuckhead. but guess what… :ogre:she asked me on a second date:lul::lul::lul::lul:

then a third and then i came inside her hand handjob and we never spoke again (aside from me saying oh u dont want to date kill yourself ur fat etc cause im extremely toxic). she didnt wanna have sex bc she said i only wanted her for sex 🥸 fail i guess

That's not funny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 19036 and 2 others
Dnrd

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
the date with you was part of her volunteering for autistic kids

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 9801, Deleted member 17525 and 11 others
not reading

• +1
the date with you was part of her volunteering for autistic kids
she did a great job then by relieving me with her hand. was that oart of the volunteer work?,

guys me sayinf this is funnt is sarcastic

kts fucming stupid

im embarassed i said this

cmon now

this is where i relieve my sins

op is mentally deranged

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 19157
op is mentally deranged
im just dumb as fuck
i say rly stupid shit sometimes
not as much anymore, i just said stupid shit in the past
and im just realizing it now

imagine bragging about some fat whore when guys like @StreegeReturn can just text stacies "face down ass up or cowgirl?" and they'll get laid

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
imagine bragging about some fat whore when guys like @StreegeReturn can just text stacies "face down ass up or cowgirl?" and they'll get laid
im not fucking bragging holy shut
tbis is not a brag
this was cringe

u guys are such fucking loswrs u think every story involving girls is bragging

if i was to brag about scenarios i have much better ones

why would i soend time highlighting every good moment lol

• +1
this site is a bunxh of snowflakes holy shet

• +1
it was a girl whi asked me out on a date i knew her from like 8th grade me and my friends played xbox with her online

i dont even really remember the conversation but i out of the blue mentioned how i aggressively tackled a dyslexic kid in football and he came
at me, so my mexican friend started to fight him and beat the shit out of him because he came at me this wqs 8th grade jfl. so really i didnt bully autistic kids (that time) and i never really did my friejd pushed an autistic high functioning kid downxbecause he was litwrally annoying and physically aggressivex but thats what i said to the girl that we bullied kids in the special ed class becasuse the kid wqs in the spec ed class but he was just a rly dumb kid but normal he tried to attack me. and then i took her phone and played with it for the rest of the date and said the N word a bunch of times with an A ofc at one point she was literallyvlike “ur probably gonna say nigger or something” with a focking hard r and i lol’d. i wqs like 17

but holy fuck, i wqs such a fuckhead. but guess what… :ogre:she asked me on a second date:lul::lul::lul::lul:

then a third and then i came inside her hand handjob and we never spoke again (aside from me saying oh u dont want to date kill yourself ur fat etc cause im extremely toxic). she didnt wanna have sex bc she said i only wanted her for sex 🥸 fail i guess
It's you, dylanfucclife, the legendary idiot from lookism.

• +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels and kuk
ps the high function autistic kid was just badically a normal kid. he was in all of our classes. our normal classes, he was treated as a normal kid. woule get suspended and hee wouldnt stop like pushing my friend he deserved it

• +1
Reactions: kuk
basicallt like bullying one of u faggots

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: kuk and Gestapo
this is where i relieve my sins
Bullying, Bullying bullying bullying, In some way the victims of bullying are always strange. Me myself almost bullied people, in the end? i got bullied.

please like this message

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
im too dark triad for yall soft mfs

Bullying, Bullying bullying bullying, In some way the victims of bullying are always strange. Me myself almost bullied people, in the end? i got bullied.

please like this message

please like this message
it is cringe
im agreeing guys
do u get that
bragging to a girl on a first daye about bullying, let alone autistic kids isnt a flex.
i wwsnt really bragging tho, i was just telling her that because im dum as fuck, i have no idea why jfl

• +1
it is cringe
im agreeing guys
do u get that
bragging to a girl on a first daye about bullying, let alone autistic kids isnt a flex.
i wwsnt really bragging tho, i was just telling her that because im dum as fuck, i have no idea why jfl
its okay, i was really mean to a gay guy for no reason, i regret it, cause in the end. I was the one left behind by everyone.

• +1
its okay, i was really mean to a gay guy for no reason, i regret it, cause in the end. I was the one left behind by everyone.
exactly. i probably worded this in the wrong way, with all the laughing emojis but i was trying tovbe sarcastic and i guess thay didjt get across to anybody lol im tired and im doing this to stay awake at this point to fix my schedule and go back to work tbh

• +1

:Comfy:wow your so cool

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 19157
:Comfy:wow your so cool
:feelswah:how many times do i have to say i was being sarcastic and tyhay i genuinely dont think this was cool at all

in fact i blame this on lookism straight up taintinf my mind as a young impressionable LSD psychosis victim

like i said i did rly dumb shit and became disconnected with basically every single one of my friends because i was such a fuck head

i still cant get along with mfs at all

i dont get alojg with anybody and constantly start shit lol

i mean i dont think thats cool it sucks

im too dark triad for yall soft mfs

I darktriad moggggg

Dn rd+ kys

Dn rd+ kys
bruh i was baiting ppl
this happened somewhat but not nearly in the way i described it and it wasnt me

bruh i was baiting ppl
If you were baiting ppl in this forum, then you really are bullying autists:lul:

bruh i was baiting ppl
Glad to know its not you through. How can someone with such good under eye support be a shithead.
Well except that Argentinian chad that used his JB gf

Attachments

• 6A5C2EB2-0C05-42EE-B741-9E1474A166D3.png
    6A5C2EB2-0C05-42EE-B741-9E1474A166D3.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • WTF
Glad to know its not you through. How can someone with such good under eye support be a shithead.
Well except that Argentinian chad that used his JB gf
my friend rly didnt bully him the autistic kid. he was being aggressive asshole to my friend and he was high functioning so he he was kinda just a really weird kind in normal classes
i was very high cortisol when i posted this