I once saw a video of south asian buddhists with tibetan buddhists,the mog was brutal

yandex99

yandex99

Equinox
those dalits were so fuckin ugly next to the tibetans.dalit pheno literally digusts me.pajeets look like literal diarhea that comes off my anus when I drink too much milk(lactose intolerant).

Tibetans are A GOOD LOOKING,NOBLE LOOKING RACE with a good pheno for east asians.

I can imagine wanting to be a tibetan chang or changlite or fuck a tibetan woman,they look exotic and noble at the same time.

I can NOT imagine the life of me how non-brahmin pajeets breed.how do they not vomit when going in for the kiss.it's no doubt these pajeets are disgusting creatures that play and eat poop and piss and don't wash their hands after using the toilet but the fact they can make love with each other is just something that blows my mind.

Niggers are better looking than pajeets.

Whites look better than pajeets.

east asians look better than pajeets.

mestizos look better than pajeets.

Arabs look better than pajeets.

EVERYONE looks better than a dark ass pajeet.

and these mothafuckas cope with 'muh caucasoid'when they look weddoid(nasty features)and have digusting pheno.

@Xangsane negros may have low psl 'on average'but they can be goodlooking,I surmise that a goodlooking pajeet is impossible,they all look disgusting due to their features/pheno and skin coloring.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
No video no care

• Love it
Reactions: yandex99

this kid will grow up to be a absolute terrachang and mog even white htns
imagine if he was lighter skinned what a absolute mogger he would be
meanwhile all pajeet men(and girls)are ugly

I'm tatar-seljuq pheno or harnizo pheno btw not east asian I look majority white like 2/3 white 1/3 east asian no cope from me

Last edited: