I peaked in elementary school..

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
Had my first kiss in first grade and then had a couple other girls who were in love with me, but then i became an incel due to overeating and gaining a lot of weight. One of those girls was a childhood friend (our parents were friends so we would hang out a lot), looking back on it now she was like my ideal, a tomboyish pretty girl but for somer reason i didn't have any feelings for her at the time although she did.
About a decade ago when i was a teen i saw her again after having more or less lost contact with her, she was giga pretty and i felt so much regret, i could have just be first maxxed and got myself a stacy tomboy gf... but instead now i am an abused late 20s turbo incel :feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, dravidian_curry, apocalypse and 2 others
You're supposed to capitalise ranks like Sergeant
sergeant blackpill

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
Me too, a lot of girls had a crush on me and went out of their way to talk to me and some girls even said out loud that they had a crush on me until I was in 7th grade / 12 years old then I descended from puberty. Sounds schizo but I looked really good as a kid, mogged most other kids into oblivion but now those kids I mogged I go to highschool with and now they are htn/chadlite and I'm ltn.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and sergeant blackpill
i was so ugly in elementary school i was constantly bullied by girls, usually girls would leave u alone for being ugly but i was so ugly they had to bully me
brutal

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: bignosesmallchin, Scammer and sergeant blackpill
Just be first is cope, esp in elementary school jfl

When I was 11 I was captain of our school football team and the girl in our class who everyone liked actually liked me but I was super sigma and was the only one who didn't kiss her ass and openly admit to being attracted to her.
Brutal that as soon as we started secondary school I was basically incel and she had infinite options of guys who mogged me that wanted her

I always had girls that liked me all my life starting in elementary school, I never understood it, I didn’t have much looks I guess I was cute and funny but when I got to highschool I became dark triad badboy and got girls off of that

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
I never had any female attention

• So Sad
Reactions: sergeant blackpill