I PHENOPILLED AUSTIN DUNHAM

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!

So I made my phenomaxxing guide (my most popular one I believe) in May, Jacked and Stacked make a phenotype video in July I believe and since he knows Austin Dunham, he talked to him about phenotypes I assume and now he's PHENOPILLED!

Fucking amazing how information flows.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Skywalker, Deleted member 8869 and 4 others
can you make one for bbc coloring

I have a coloring guide, check my signature for a link to all of my guides and find it there.
good information but lacks substance with no actual way to improve

good information but lacks substance with no actual way to improve
Well, you call always start with my fashion and hair guides, I talk about coloring in that one. You can also see my eye area guide, skin guide and my lightening eyestack theory to see if anything works for you there.

Well, you call always start with my fashion and hair guides, I talk about coloring in that one. You can also see my eye area guide, skin guide and my lightening eyestack theory to see if anything works for you there.

i checked the thread when it came out https://looksmax.org/threads/ultimate-coloring-guide.486954/ this one of course more theory than application focused

cool thread just discovered my phenotype would be similar to kevin gates, andre holland and childish gambino:feelsgood: :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

Fucking amazing how YouTube grifters RECYCLE more like. They're hacks. Jacked and Stacked steals content off Wheat Waffles and then slates him on his channel.

It's much like the real world if you think about it. Chad copies the nerd's homework.

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski, Skywalker and enchanted_elixir
OP Austin Durham has talked about this site in the past and he knows his audience, so he scours the Best of the Best section, learns the content and then puts it out there.

Copying a celebrity look who's face you resemble is smart and it's been around for sometime. Women have done it for decades and men too, just much less so.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Fucking amazing how YouTube grifters RECYCLE more like. They're hacks. Jacked and Stacked steals content off Wheat Waffles and then slates him on his channel.

It's much like the real world if you think about it. Chad copies the nerd's homework.

Not that Jacked and Stacked is a Chad. Dude's a 5 and thinks he is HTN.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dracosondracos and Deleted member 16220
Not that Jacked and Stacked is a Chad. Dude's a 5 and thinks he is HTN.
He is HTN. He's capped there though because of his height

He is HTN. He's capped there though because of his height

No he isn't lol. He just works out and wears tight shirts. Dude is a plain 5. People even saying this in his comments. No angularity to his face at all

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos and Skywalker
No he isn't lol. He just works out and wears tight shirts. Dude is a plain 5. People even saying this in his comments. No angularity to his face at all
if hes 5, average man must be 2

if hes 5, average man must be 2

Hard projection from your own situation. See his old pics and you'll know his genetics are very very average. Nothing wrong in that but I think we throw around the term HTN far too easily now

Hard projection from your own situation. See his old pics and you'll know his genetics are very very average. Nothing wrong in that but I think we throw around the term HTN far too easily now
You overestimate HTN. High tier normie is literally just a NORMIE but slightly above average It is not even close to chad level. Hes gymmaxxed normie so it makes him HTN.

You overestimate HTN. High tier normie is literally just a NORMIE but slightly above average It is not even close to chad level. Hes gymmaxxed normie so it makes him HTN.

No he has HTN sex-appeal because of gym, but his face is MTN.

He is not HTN facially. He is just neurotypical. If he carried himself like an awkward aspie you wouldn't be saying this.

No he has HTN sex-appeal because of gym, but his face is MTN.

He is not HTN facially. He is just neurotypical. If he carried himself like an awkward aspie you wouldn't be saying this.
im not saying about face. Noone judging by face alone except psl autists. Im evaluating him as a whole person. Hes HTN overall.

im not saying about face. Noone judging by face alone except psl autists. Im evaluating him as a whole person. Hes HTN overall.

Exactly. Face wise he is MTN but like tits, ass and makeup on a girl makes them look better, his gym and tight T shirts make him look better. Same difference. He frauds. We all do.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker

So I made my phenomaxxing guide (my most popular one I believe) in May, Jacked and Stacked make a phenotype video in July I believe and since he knows Austin Dunham, he talked to him about phenotypes I assume and now he's PHENOPILLED!

Fucking amazing how information flows.
i have the weirdes pheno

austin has one of the best tyrone face shapes and skintones only problem is his too wide and upturned nose imo

stop spreading lookspill retards

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
please stop spreading looks pill outside this space, especially to red pillers fraudsters like the ones you mentioned; wtf are you thinking?

Heโ€™s a literal incel in denial and only
Gets girls off tinder with brain dead sub 8 women that are dumb enough to fall for
His professional pictures

Heโ€™s a literal incel in denial and only
Gets girls off tinder with brain dead sub 8 women that are dumb enough to fall for
His professional pictures
he is a severe frame cel and looks 5'6" also despite him claiming 5'10" :lul:

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos
nah hes a htn for sure, the average 19-30 year old dude doesnt look as proportionate harmonic and kept as J&S's face

nah hes a htn for sure, the average 19-30 year old dude doesnt look as proportionate harmonic and kept as J&S's face

I bet you he's read this thread.

He's calling himself 6 and a 1/2 now :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart

Brutal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back