Ultimate Coloring Guide

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
The Ultimate Coloring Guide
Contrary to my exotic-maxxing thread, this one is for everyone equally. Enjoy!
Please check out the upgraded version of this thread:

Coloring is the color palette contained on your face and body. What makes good coloring is harmonious color combinations that contrast. You want to see your coloring as a piece of art. Think of your coloring as a painting, a canvas. Anyone who knows anything about art knows about chromatics and color theory and the crucial role color plays in the perceived beauty of art, so why not the same for humans? How can you make your coloring pop out, and look like a glorious piece of art?

An example of a dull piece of art:

Features possessed: Unsaturated and dead shades, lack of color (monochromatic), lack of vibrance, low clarity.

An example of a beautiful piece of art:

Features possessed: Multi-colored, saturated colors, high clarity. The image on Instagram is by @ico_sphere
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Color Harmony

So here are all of the colors in a color wheel, harmonious combinations include...

Warm and cool colors also matter a lot in coloring as well.

I will say that you'll have to experiment for yourself to see what's uncanny and what's godly coloring but you get the point nonetheless.

So let's apply this to human coloring. For this, I do not recommend more than three colors, four colors max, granted the four colors are harmonious. Warm undertone people, stick with warm-colored clothing, cool-undertone people, stick with cool-colored clothing!

Clothing plays a very important role in coloring, do not neglect it!

Blacks, greys, and whites usually don't have an effect on the coloring unless they are warm or coldly tinted, if so, use it accordingly.

I will list all of the available options of colors for each component of coloring (hair, skin color, skin undertone, lips/gums, eyes, teeth, clothing, jewelry)

Hair:

Skin Color and Undertone:

Lip Color:
All I have to say here is NOBODY should be having dark or hyperpigmented lips or gums. That's just a curse

Eye Color:
With eye color, blue, grey, and dark brown are cool-colored eyes, and green, hazel and light brown are warm-colored eyes. Your sclera should be completely white.

Teeth:
Nobody should be having any shade of teeth exceeding 5 from the left.

Clothing:

Jewelry:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Examples of Top Tier Coloring
Using the knowledge we've learned, let's examine examples of great and bad coloring.
Bad Coloring:

Aside from being hideous, this man has cool undertoned skin combined with his yellow (warm color) sclera and teeth. This leads to warm-cool disharmony. Another place of warm-cool disharmony is his gums. The dead purple and the vibrant pink ruin his harmony. He is also wearing a saturated blue-purple, throwing off everything but his purple gums. If his shirt was yellow (opposite of purple) or green, it would just take his rating into the giga-negatives since his purple gums would not have anything to latch on for harmony.
Imagine what his morning breath smells like... 🤢🤮

This woman wears cool colors (which is her only positive as it meshes with her pale skin) but warm and bright variants of it, on top of wearing hot red lipstick (this would work better with orange as orange has triadic harmony with green, but orange lipstick is paranormal), these colors aren't harmonious with each other or with her skin and that's a huge nope. If she used cool green, orange, and purple triadic harmony colors, she would have looked better.

Great Coloring:

In this example, the only thing missing for god-tier coloring is the eye color (specifically green/hazel). Artbreeder didn't have any "green eyes" setting and I couldn't generate it so I left it at a kind of warm blue. Red undertones are very good for women. Hair and skin here go hand in hand and looks fantastic. Her undertone is red-orange and her hair is red, which fits into this perfectly.

In this example, we see the prevailing use of cool colors. She has cool undertones and dresses accordingly, the navy blue dress, pale skin, blue eyes, cool-undertoned dark hair, and black earrings. The eyes really help with the contrast, which is also a cool-colored shade of blue-green.

In this example, the tan he has plus the red and the warm beige pants all compliment each other. The only failo here is the cool blue shoes, which disrupts everything. This is the importance of staying in your lane with warm and cool colors, very important!

In our final example, we see warm colors used, her warm olive skin, warm wan clothing, golden earring, green eyes, and heavy green highlights complement and contrast each other in a very aesthetically pleasing and harmonious manner. Photo from https://www.artbreeder.com/beta/image/d7b4d655dec3878c0c37ee8091a3

Some more examples:

Thanks for reading, may have more threads coming soon.
@AscendingHero
P.S: Let's break looksmax.org history by getting me BOTB in 45 minutes or less!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, Deleted member 32926, Sondern and 36 others
All black mogs goofy colored clothes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, paulallen, Danish_Retard and 17 others
Repped for high effort

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, GetShrekt, Richard_Hungwell and 3 others
Bookmarked, I need some new clothes anyways

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Yerico7, AscendingHero and 1 other person
I am about to read this seems like another BANGER thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, IndraBC, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
The Ultimate Coloring Guide
Contrary to my exotic-maxxing thread, this one is for everyone equally. Enjoy!
Coloring is the color palette contained on your face and body. What makes good coloring is harmonious color combinations that contrast. You want to see your coloring as a piece of art. Think of your coloring as a painting, a canvas. Anyone who knows anything about art knows about chromatics and color theory and the crucial role color plays in the perceived beauty of art, so why not the same for humans? How can you make your coloring pop out, and look like a glorious piece of art?

An example of a dull piece of art:
View attachment 1638022
Features possessed: Unsaturated and dead shades, lack of color (monochromatic), lack of vibrance, low clarity.

An example of a beautiful piece of art:
View attachment 1638029
Features possessed: Multi-colored, saturated colors, high clarity. The image on Instagram is by @ico_sphere
Color Harmony
View attachment 1638057

So here are all of the colors in a color wheel, harmonious combinations include...

View attachment 1638060

Warm and cool colors also matter a lot in coloring as well.

View attachment 1638061
I will say that you'll have to experiment for yourself to see what's uncanny and what's godly coloring but you get the point nonetheless.

So let's apply this to human coloring. For this, I do not recommend more than three colors, four colors max, granted the four colors are harmonious. Warm undertone people, stick with warm-colored clothing, cool-undertone people, stick with cool-colored clothing!

Clothing plays a very important role in coloring, do not neglect it!

Blacks, greys, and whites usually don't have an effect on the coloring unless they are warm or coldly tinted, if so, use it accordingly.

I will list all of the available options of colors for each component of coloring (hair, skin color, skin undertone, lips/gums, eyes, teeth, clothing, jewelry)

Hair:
View attachment 1638054View attachment 1638096

Skin Color and Undertone:

View attachment 1638070
View attachment 1638068

Lip Color:
All I have to say here is NOBODY should be having dark or hyperpigmented lips or gums. That's just a curse

Eye Color:
With eye color, blue, grey, and dark brown are cool-colored eyes, and green, hazel and light brown are warm-colored eyes. Your sclera should be completely white.
View attachment 1638091
Teeth:
Nobody should be having any shade of teeth exceeding 5 from the left.
View attachment 1638106

Clothing:

View attachment 1638092

Jewelry:
View attachment 1638095

Examples of Top Tier Coloring
Using the knowledge we've learned, let's examine examples of great and bad coloring.
Bad Coloring:
View attachment 1638127
Aside from being hideous, this man has cool undertoned skin combined with his yellow (warm color) sclera and teeth. This leads to warm-cool disharmony. Another place of warm-cool disharmony is his gums. The dead purple and the vibrant pink ruin his harmony. He is also wearing a saturated blue-purple, throwing off everything but his purple gums. If his shirt was yellow (opposite of purple) or green, it would just take his rating into the giga-negatives since his purple gums would not have anything to latch on for harmony.
Imagine what his morning breath smells like... 🤢🤮

View attachment 1638169
This woman wears cool colors (which is her only positive as it meshes with her pale skin) but warm and bright variants of it, on top of wearing hot red lipstick (this would work better with orange as orange has triadic harmony with green, but orange lipstick is paranormal), these colors aren't harmonious with each other or with her skin and that's a huge nope. If she used cool green, orange, and purple triadic harmony colors, she would have looked better.

Great Coloring:

View attachment 1638150

In this example, the only thing missing for god-tier coloring is the eye color (specifically green/hazel). Artbreeder didn't have any "green eyes" setting and I couldn't generate it so I left it at a kind of warm blue. Red undertones are very good for women. Hair and skin here go hand in hand and looks fantastic. Her undertone is red-orange and her hair is red, which fits into this perfectly.

View attachment 1638113
In this example, we see the prevailing use of cool colors. She has cool undertones and dresses accordingly, the navy blue dress, pale skin, blue eyes, cool-undertoned dark hair, and black earrings. The eyes really help with the contrast, which is also a cool-colored shade of blue-green.

View attachment 1638181
In this example, the tan he has plus the red and the warm beige pants all compliment each other. The only failo here is the cool blue shoes, which disrupts everything. This is the importance of staying in your lane with warm and cool colors, very important!

View attachment 1638123
In our final example, we see warm colors used, her warm olive skin, warm wan clothing, golden earring, green eyes, and heavy green highlights complement and contrast each other in a very aesthetically pleasing and harmonious manner. Photo from https://www.artbreeder.com/beta/image/d7b4d655dec3878c0c37ee8091a3

Some more examples:

View attachment 1638187
View attachment 1638188
View attachment 1638212
View attachment 1638195

Thanks for reading, may have more threads coming soon.
@AscendingHero
P.S: Let's break looksmax.org history by getting me BOTB in 45 minutes or less!
Good post on how clothes and highlights etc play into coloring.

excellent thread.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 16834
Nice thread!

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and enchanted_elixir
If you make eumelanin and don’t naturally have warm undertones there’s no point in coloring maxing. You can contrast max and use drops for white sclera and perfectly fitted veneers, that’s about it.

Eumelanincels look bad with lighter lips
Eumelanincels will never have glowing undertones without taking glutathione or NAC
Eumelanincels look bad with light hair or highlights
Eumelanincels looks bad with eyes too light (dark colored eyes look fine OTOH)

Good post but the prerequisite is to not be a Eumelanincel.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, nika, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
If you make eumelanin and don’t naturally have warm undertones there’s no point in coloring maxing. You can contrast max and use drops for white sclera and perfectly fitted veneers, that’s about it.

Eumelanincels will never have glowing undertones without taking glutathione or NAC

Post examples of eumelanincels?

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, AscendingHero, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
Post examples of eumelanincels?
06C42538 B7A6 470D 9C2F 7335916CD170
C0D37817 FB48 4250 BC4D F946B850818A

Lighter lips on these people would look like shit (subtle exfoliation and chapstick is fine but these people can’t get away with putting something like a tinted red chapstick etc)
Lighter hair on these people would create a lot of disharmony
Eyes too light will make these people look alien (can still benefit from clear white sclera and dark colored contacts)
Agree on clothing and jewelry as that can be used accordingly. For example the Africans look much better than the dravidians bc of right colored clothing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 9779 and 3 others
View attachment 1638615View attachment 1638616

Lighter lips on these people would look like shit (subtle exfoliation and chapstick is fine but these people can’t get away with putting something like a tinted red chapstick etc)
Eyes too light will make these people look alien (can still benefit from clear white sclera and dark colored contacts)
Agree on clothing and jewelry as that can be used accordingly. For example the Africans look much better than the dravidians bc of right colored clothing
So basically sub saharan Africans and dark Indians. Light eyes can look good on them imo

Images 12 2
Images 12 3
Images 12 4

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Deleted member 9779, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Deleted member 32529, Deleted member 9779 and 2 others
So basically sub saharan Africans and dark Indians. Light eyes can look good on them imo

View attachment 1638626View attachment 1638627View attachment 1638628

Akash looks extremely uncanny in pics that aren’t photo shoots. Believe me I’m watched his instagram live multiple times when I was in my brightocular circle jerking days. I convinced myself everywhich way that this looks natural and good. But it doesn’t. And the only way to assess was candid videos not photo shoots or live media appearances with optimal lighting.

65335D8E F3F6 4ECF AFAA 8885BBE4EDB6
E12D2787 8EAB 40AE 9347 BC5AC0898A94

And yes those are brightocular implants confirmed by brightoculars main TikTok page. And yes he still looks like utter shit with them. Not to mention he has a healthy level of phenomelanin (look at his lips and subtle warm glow) and isn’t a complete dusty hue less shitskin

The first two are real and not contacts. I’m assuming this guide was for people to max out coloring. So I’m warning anyone that’s undertaking this journey to have atleast the prerequisite. Bc no contacts come close to resembling naturally colored eyes and eumelanincels are in for mockery as even white chads like amnesia have couple people doubting his contacts. Basically no chance

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 9779 and 3 others
Akash looks extremely uncanny in pics that aren’t photo shoots. Believe me I’m watched his instagram live multiple times when I was in my brightocular circle jerking days. I convinced myself everywhich way that this looks natural and good. But it doesn’t. And the only way to assess was candid videos not photo shoots or live media appearances with optimal lighting.

View attachment 1638633View attachment 1638634

And yes those are brightocular implants confirmed by brightoculars main TikTok page. And yes he still looks like utter shit with them. Not to mention he has a healthy level of phenomelanin (look at his lips and subtle warm glow) and isn’t a complete dusty hue less shitskin

The first two are real and not contacts. I’m assuming this guide was for people to max out coloring. So I’m warning anyone that’s undertaking this journey to have atleast the prerequisite. Bc no contacts come close to resembling naturally colored eyes and eumelanincels are in for mockery as even white chads like amnesia have couple people doubting his contacts. Basically no chance
Correct me if I'm wrong but pheomelanin is responsible for yellow undertones and eumelanin for black right? How are yellow undertones a good thing? And doesn't high phenomelanin levels sometimes lead to freckles.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, AscendingHero and Deleted member 16834
Correct me if I'm wrong but pheomelanin is responsible for yellow undertones and eumelanin for black right? How are yellow undertones a good thing? And doesn't high phenomelanin levels sometimes lead to freckles.
53989B48 034E 4AB0 8A28 2B6AFBE0D544

One thing to consider is that most people produce both. White and Asian populations produce more pheo whereas ethnics/Africans in general produce more eu.

And it’s not about positive or negative connotations.

For undertones you can have:
yellow
red
blue
some say green

but that's about it..

undertone isn't the actual color of your skin but more like the color temperature
reds/ yellows= warm and Blues = cool

white people can have blue undertones as well as black people.

If you look at the underside of your forearm or the inside of your elbow, are your veins more bluish or more greenish? If they're more bluish then you are more pinkish toned. If they're more greenish than you're yellowish toned.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Deleted member 9779, AscendingHero and 2 others
View attachment 1638643

One thing to consider is that most people produce both. White and Asian populations produce more pheo whereas ethnics/Africans in general produce more eu.

And it’s not about positive or negative connotations.

For undertones you can have:
yellow
red
blue
some say green

but that's about it..

undertone isn't the actual color of your skin but more like the color temperature
reds/ yellows= warm and Blues = cool

white people can have blue undertones as well as black people.

If you look at the underside of your forearm or the inside of your elbow, are your veins more bluish or more greenish? If they're more bluish then you are more pinkish toned. If they're more greenish than you're yellowish toned.
Insightful post. Thanq for sharing this.

• +1
Insightful post. Thanq for sharing this.

Yeah it’s pretty interesting stuff. Compare the veins on your palms (since they’re probably very light to fully dipigmented) to the ones on your forearm.

The veins on your palms will most likely look blue. Whereas the veins on your forearms will look green if you aren’t white/redbone/mixed ethnic etc.

• +1

That's why beta carotene exists. Take a lot of it everyday and you'll get the warm undertones.

• +1
That's why beta carotene exists. Take a lot of it everyday and you'll get the warm undertones.

No. You can’t bypass
FE12A198 F03F 4E15 851F A1A207FDCF61

Beta cartotene makes darkcels look even darker

The only thing that you can do is mega dose glutathione alongside NAC for the rest of your life while simultaneously inhibiting tyrosinase activity through several different mechanisms. lightening your actual skin with a Kojic acid/Arbutin/azaleic acid serum is a must for darkcels. Then when some of that tyrosinase activity that can’t be tampered by the above makes way into the melanosomes you make sure you are megadosing cysteine (NAC) and glutathione so the melanin becomes pho instead of eu.

899FABFB E28E 4165 A962 B9ED3341E058

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, AscendingHero and 1 other person
No. You can’t bypass
View attachment 1638751

The only thing that you can do is mega dose glutathione alongside NAC for the rest of your life while simultaneously inhibiting tyrosinase activity through several different mechanisms. lightening your actual skin with a Kojic acid/Arbutin/azaleic acid serum is a must for darkcels. Then when some of that tyrosinase activity that can’t be tampered by the above get makes way into the melanosome you make sure you are megadosing cysteine (NAC) and glutathione so the melanin becomes pho instead of eu.

View attachment 1638753
What doses are we talking. NAC and Gluathione are expensive unless u buy them in bulk

• +1
What doses are we talking. NAC and Gluathione are expensive unless u buy them in bulk

Exactly. None of this is sustainable for life. As we age we naturally lose melanin cells but the ones you retain become bigger in size. So pragmatically you neither become lighter and if anything darker bc of sun damage accumulation through the years.

For darkcels: atleast 9000mg of liposomal glutathione + 1500mg for NAC (for life)

That’s around 18 pills of glutathione every single day.

The only thing darkskins and dark ethnics should focus on is building enough contrast from veneers and healthy sclera show. I do agree with the clothing part as it will help you stand out more but the whole drowning in bottles of pills won’t work and won’t last. Melanin inhibition and changing undertones long term is like fighting a uphill battle against your body where you are holding a knife while your body is shooting at you with a machine gun. Like with anything white people luck out as it’s much easier to stimulate melanogenesis than to inhibit it. So they can play around get a tan, lose the tan etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shkreliii, tyronelite, AscendingHero and 1 other person

For non-clothing coloring, darkskin guys need to light-skin or semi-lightskin maxx first, and for that they need some caucasoid features. Or use what you got to your best advantage.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Deleted member 9779, AscendingHero and 1 other person

The importance of coloring harmony and knowing your limits.

• +1
No. You can’t bypass
View attachment 1638751

The only thing that you can do is mega dose glutathione alongside NAC for the rest of your life while simultaneously inhibiting tyrosinase activity through several different mechanisms. lightening your actual skin with a Kojic acid/Arbutin/azaleic acid serum is a must for darkcels. Then when some of that tyrosinase activity that can’t be tampered by the above makes way into the melanosomes you make sure you are megadosing cysteine (NAC) and glutathione so the melanin becomes pho instead of eu.

View attachment 1638753
Wait if skin gets darker. why did the black guys skin get lighter?. It's from an old study about caretenoid tan or something

Images 12 5
Images 12 7

• +1
Wait if skin gets darker. why did the black guys skin get lighter?. It's from an old study about caretenoid tan or something

View attachment 1638777View attachment 1638779

Another non pragmatic result that almost never gets replicated IRL.

I need to see the full parameters of that study before I make a conclusive comment. Having redundertones as a black guy will only make you look darker unless you address the actual skin color. Beta carotene is probably the route I would take if I was a darkcel along with glutathione/NAC/heavy hitting skin whitening agents. But megadosing results won’t last long either as the liver gets ride of the excess vitamin a.

Again you can keep throwing the kitchen sink at your body with this pill or that pill and it will only fight back harder and humble you with homeostasis

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, AscendingHero and Jason Voorhees

I need to see the full parameters of that study before I make a conclusive comment. Having redundertones as a black guy will only make you look darker unless you address the actual skin color. Beta carotene megadosing results won’t last long either as the liver gets ride of the excess vitamin a.

Again you can keep throwing the kitchen sink at your body with this pill or that pill and it will only fight back harder and humble you with homeostasis
So you recommend blacks to overdose on Gluathione and NAC and stay away from beta carotene?

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, tyronelite, AscendingHero and 1 other person
So you recommend blacks to overdose on Gluathione and NAC and stay away from beta carotene?

I recommend blacks to stay away from changing their undertones until they lighten their skin by atleast 4 shades.

If for example I had to make a protocol for these guys,
1D7FD42A E651 4C09 A249 A305DEBCA4BA

it would be:
Morning:
Azaleic 20%/niacinimide5%/licorice extract serum (would have to make your own as none exist in the market together with these proven and researched quantities)
Sunscreen spf50 p+++

Night: retin-a and 5% arbutin combined with a ceramide filled lotion for enhanced absorption

9000mg liposomal glutathione or 5000mg if doing injections
2500mg NAC
2000mg Vitamin C

shower twice a day using Kojic acid soap and exfoliate with glycolic peels once a month

Once you can do this for 2 years then I would recommend beta carotene.

And this will have to be continued for life. As tyrosinase inhibition is impossible to shutdown unless your attacking and killing melanosomes using a heavy hitter like Monobenzone. Monobenzone is the reason why Michael Jackson was so pale but also the reason he had arthritis as it’s highly cytotoxic and the person taking will feel their bone marrow and bones literally pounce and ache.

• +1

I need to see the full parameters of that study before I make a conclusive comment. Having redundertones as a black guy will only make you look darker unless you address the actual skin color. Beta carotene is probably the route I would take if I was a darkcel along with glutathione/NAC/heavy hitting skin whitening agents. But megadosing results won’t last long either as the liver gets ride of the excess vitamin a.

Maybe I forgot to acknowledge this but you do both. Don't ever do one without the other.
I am about to read this seems like another BANGER thread
How do I get this to BOTB @AscendingHero?

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
  • +1
Where is the actual guide?

not to mention use used majority female examples and the formatting could be better
Well even if it isn't a "guide", it is a lesson that isn't covered a lot on here and the formatting is above average.

• +1
Well even if it isn't a "guide", it is a lesson that isn't covered a lot on here and the formatting is above average.
Hence why it's a sticky but not BOTB

• +1

Just giga dose MSM maxx for eumelanincels theory

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Racky and enchanted_elixir

@Preston ending the cope that akash is unnatural theory lmao

I guess this thread is cancelled now: https://looksmax.org/threads/ending-the-akash-kumar-got-iris-colour-implants-cope.340268/

Natural eyes always look different

I always said if you're doing to eye implant ways, implanting an a10 eye contact will always draw skepticism even on a white let alone an ethnic.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Racky and Jason Voorhees

I guess this thread is cancelled now: https://looksmax.org/threads/ending-the-akash-kumar-got-iris-colour-implants-cope.340268/

I always said if you're doing to eye implant ways, implanting an a10 eye contact will always draw skepticism even on a white let alone an ethnic.
Delete that thread I made it back in my greycel days. It's embarassing how i believed everything that guy said. They are indeed ocular implants i double checked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Racky, AscendingHero and 1 other person

Cope. His eyes look extremely uncanny and fake bc they are implants

Chads like amnesia can’t fully get away with colored contacts but yeah let’s go ahead and start all wearing contacts.
It’s all fine and dandy if someone wants to get instagram famous using frauded pics. Women will know all ethnics and blacks that attempt this shit IRL and just end up looking down on you. Any non white who attempts this shit will just be getting sniffed harder by the girl. Plus what about relationships jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Racky, Deleted member 9779 and 2 others

Chads can’t get away with colored contacts but yeah let’s go ahead and start all wearing contacts

It’s all fine and dandy if someone wants to get instagram famous using frauded pics. Women will know all ethnics and blacks that attempt this shit IRL and just end up looking down on you.
Oh I wasn't promoting the use of contacts and never have lol. I was just checking in on the thread since preston and a few other people here used to say he was natural.

Women will know all ethnics and blacks that attempt this shit IRL and just end up looking down on you.
Irl experience?

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 16834

Chads can’t get away with colored contacts but yeah let’s go ahead and start all wearing contacts

It’s all fine and dandy if someone wants to get instagram famous using frauded pics. Women will know all ethnics and blacks that attempt this shit IRL and just end up looking down on you.
His eyes have a weird tint and shine to them. They are of a solid colour instead of the kaleidoscope that people with A10 eyes have Looks very unnatural.

Images 12 8
Akash 3

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Racky, Deleted member 16834 and 1 other person
Oh I wasn't promoting the use of contacts and never have lol. I was just checking in on the thread since preston and a few other people here used to say he was natural.

Irl experience?

Yeah women hate and despise men that try to very obviously climb the smv ladder. Nothing will turn a women off than looking at your fake contacts if you’re ethnic. You’ll be getting sniffed harder than a druggie by a German Shepard.

Irl exp is asking my gf and other women about colored contacts and them saying that they can always tell.

Amnesia is white and most probably more women realize that he’s wearing contacts than he’s led to believe but let him get away since he’s a chad

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, enchanted_elixir and AscendingHero
Bookmarked. Will read tomorrow morning

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Still looks crazy exotic.

How should natural a10/a17/a20 eyes look like then?
They usually have more colours and texture.

This actually reminds me of two other fraud @alienmaxxer Youssef Samawah and Toni Mahdud. They edit all their pics to make it seem like it is natural but in candids it is awfully obvious that they wear contacts

2346775 toni mahfud kuenstler und model erster pandora mens day bei pandora M2NXCB
2346779 fc37f7ece29c176a53c3e2979b8d483b
2467479 Screenshot 20210716 213606

Mahfud literally went out of his way to edit his baby pics and posted them on instagram but his brother later confirmed that Toni never had blue eyes. Imagine LARPing that hard but get outed by your own blood.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Racky, Deleted member 9779 and 3 others
His eyes have a weird tint and shine to them. They are of a solid colour instead of the kaleidoscope that people with A10 eyes have Looks very unnatural.

View attachment 1639720View attachment 1639721

The dead giveaway is not only that but also his pupils NEVER dialate. They are always the same exact size. Looks obviously fake
Still looks crazy exotic.

How should natural a10/a17/a20 eyes look like then?

48421387 8C33 4296 B15E 104417518921
Anything but exotic. Looks obviously fake just take one look at those lizard pupils that show no dilation. One of the reasons why colored eyes are so attractive is bc they can communicate a greater depth of emotion than darker eyes bc the pupil dialation is more pronounced. Just like how shitskins can’t emote with skin either but a pale girl can blush and u would instantly know and it’s cute. Etc. same with light colored eyes as they are capable of showing emote at a higher level. No his tho. He looks like a proper lizard very uncanny and obvious

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Racky, Deleted member 16110 and 5 others
The dead giveaway is not only that but also his pupils NEVER dialate. They are always the same exact size. Looks obviously fake

View attachment 1639731 Anything but exotic. Looks obviously fake just take one look at those lizard pupils that show no dilation. One of the reasons why colored eyes are so attractive is bc they can communicate a greater depth of emotion than darker eyes bc the pupil dialation is more pronounced. Just like how shitskins can’t emote with skin either but a pale girl can blush and u would instantly know and it’s cute. Etc. same with light colored eyes as they are capable of showing emote at a higher level. No his tho. He looks like a proper lizard very uncanny and obvious
Blue eyes can look somewhat cold and robotic tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Racky, Deleted member 16834 and 1 other person

View attachment 1639731 Anything but exotic. Looks obviously fake just take one look at those lizard pupils that show no dilation. One of the reasons why colored eyes are so attractive is bc they can communicate a greater depth of emotion than darker eyes bc the pupil dialation is more pronounced. Just like how shitskins can’t emote with skin either but a pale girl can blush and u would instantly know and it’s cute. Etc. same with light colored eyes as they are capable of showing emote at a higher level. No his tho. He looks like a proper lizard very uncanny and obvious
Good points personally always thought there was some very queer aspect to his look but obviously he was getting praised by south asians on this site and i didnt need another immature war on my hands

He's pretty high in psl and has an insane eye shape objectively imo

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Racky
True but that's usually super light ones and that's usually fake ones.

Also how the blue eyes compliment your tone and undertones is key.

It's about your whole look imo that can dictate cold and robotic vibes vs. warm and friendly

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Racky and Deleted member 16834

Light blue eyes yes. Baby blue eyes falio most men tbh and are highly neotonous. Work well for prettyboy appeal though

I’d suggest medium green hazel eyes for all ethnics irrespective of undertone.

• +1