I preach the theory of averageness.

Earthling

Earthling

Just a larp
Just like food, water and everything else in life, finding the right balance is the way to go.
Too much food intake makes you fat. Not enough makes you skinny.
Too much water kills you, not enough water kills you as well.

Same goes for looks. Average, you need to have average features that harmonize well with each other for an universal sex appeal. Having exotic features might get you a modeling job but it reduces your pool of opposite gender attraction drastically because some girls might find you odd looking, or weird, or alien like.
Being below average... well, that's pretty obvious and I guess it needs no explanation.

Most of looks theories are just bro science, but don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that you shouldn't improve your physical appearance or take care of yourself. Far from it. What I'm saying is that people finding correlations between high fhwr and status are grasping for straws, or a strong chin/lower third and the ability to take a punch, squinting eyes or "hunter eyes" that are only viable for photoshoots etc.

Women want an EXPRESSIVE face with average features. It's all about what your face portrays when the opposite gender looks at you, not about who has the strongest lower third or the best eye area.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK, Deleted member 245, Phad and 4 others
was this not a given

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
What I'm saying is that people finding correlations between high fhwr and status are grasping for straws, or a strong chin/lower third and the ability to take a punch
:feelskek::feelskek:

Post examples of such, "averageness".

U want some things that make u unique u ?:feelshmm::feelshmm:

Post examples of such, "averageness".
715.jpg

Images 2
@badromance inc

You need average features to be average, legit thread

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
You need average features to be average, legit thread

Dude, my multi-million dollar software told me that having average features helps with facial harmony.
Fucking learn to read properly or you're one reply away from my ignore list.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Legit a lot of girls are avg and they are looking for avg guys

I personally preach and follow all theories of @BeautifulBones because everything he says is the absolute truth and he knows better than all of us.