I prefer Mtbs over Stacies

B

bibodude

Zephir
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Posts
1,945
Reputation
948
I dont know why people glaze stacies so much because a lot of the women I subjectively find the most attraction to are in the mtb - htb range, literally 3 of my top 5 most subjectively beautiful women list are mtb - htb. I think this is because mtbs dont need to be facially flawless so they can have flaws which makes them look more unique while still being cute, stacies look basically completely flawless which makes them look a bit boring
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: underbiteuser and ImSomeone
I dont know why people glaze stacies so much because a lot of the women I subjectively find the most attraction to are in the mtb - htb range, literally 3 of my top 5 most subjectively beautiful women list are mtb - htb. I think this is because mtbs dont need to be facially flawless so they can have flaws which makes them look more unique while still being cute, stacies look basically completely flawless which makes them look a bit boring
Most stacies aren't bodymaxxed thats the problem I would also pick MTB+ bodymaxxed over a Stacy
 
Most stacies aren't bodymaxxed thats the problem I would also pick MTB+ bodymaxxed over a Stacy
Not even bodymaxxed theres geniunely some women who are mtb facially that i prefer over stacy facies.
 
Not even bodymaxxed theres geniunely some women who are mtb facially that i prefer over stacy facies.
Tbh it depends this is why I say once your MTN/MTB youre attractive, people on here think you need to reach htn/htb+ alot of MTB are very attractive
 
But Mtbs dont prefer you over a tall htn. So it doesnt really matter what you prefer like you cant just pick up any girl you want…
 
But Mtbs dont prefer you over a tall htn. So it doesnt really matter what you prefer like you cant just pick up any girl you want…
thats utter cope, mtn is attractive enough that with average height and a body halo you can be preferred by an mtb if youre her type over an mtn.
people irl cant really tell the difference between mtn and htn, i see mtns get complimented and glazed in their looks all the time irl
 
thats utter cope, mtn is attractive enough that with average height and a body halo you can be preferred by an mtb if youre her type over an mtn.
people irl cant really tell the difference between mtn and htn, i see mtns get complimented and glazed in their looks all the time irl
But do you get compliments?
 

Similar threads

SecularIslamist
Replies
3
Views
50
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
sub8 warrior
Replies
9
Views
59
Petsmart
Petsmart
Lowdimotrucel
Replies
9
Views
55
Ꭰarwin
Ꭰarwin
avenox
Replies
9
Views
66
DIY.Suicide
DIY.Suicide
IAMFUN
Replies
2
Views
25
IAMFUN
IAMFUN

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top