kelly-oubre-jr

6'10" Tall
Screenshot 20191205 094506 Gallery

20191225 095722

6'11" Tall
QsQjzDvn_400x400.jpg

Dah38IkVQAAJwQn.jpg

7'5" Tall

KEEP CRYING FOR THESE UNMOGGABLE GIGA MOGGING MACHINE SLAYERS. MULATTOS = BIGGEST SLAYERS ON EARTH, NEVER FORGET THIS

[Image: u-mirin.jpg]

E152D131 41EE 4D9F BCB0 ED1AA4CA1416

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
Jay Critch is 6'3", like how youre 5'10"

holy fuck @ #5
aTdSvQX.gif

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3789
How are they so tall and yet have insane arms
fuck

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
I am in awe of my 6’9” brother

i need to hit the gym ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 3789
Btw that guys not 6’7” hes more like 6’5”

God I wish that were me

If it wasn’t for my non existent Maxilla

And gray ass aids skin I would look more like a sexy Latino Mulatto lightskin inside I don’t look human

Maybe slightly Osama bin laden looking

BRUTAL REMINDER

7"5 is short nigga more like 9"11

• JFL
Idk What You mean by unmoggable but many of them look like shit because of the african nose

Idk What You mean by unmoggable but many of them look like shit because of the african nose
Stfu, they mog you to oblivion. Never forget this!

3FCE5E7C F2F9 445E 97EF B41F43E3A32A

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
The second one for example is ugly as fuck.
The rest ist average.

JFL Jay Critch is like 6'3

does 6’11 even exist

i mog you just cuz i am not autistic enough to make threads like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, AraTe and Petsmart
View attachment 209124
View attachment 209126View attachment 209129
Cant find average afro euro but afro americans are close either way
Are we talking about them you dumb bitch? We are talking about mulattos
Images 1

Mulattos are the biggest slayers

doing absolutely crazy barbaric stuff

while this is you hiding behind your screen crying for them, you little submissive high inhib pussy

[Image: computernerd-450x341.jpg]

you're too much of a bitch to do anything in real life, that's why you're hiding behind your screen

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart
Are we talking about them you dumb bitch? We are talking about mulattos
View attachment 209130
Mulattos are the biggest slayers

doing absolutely crazy barbaric stuff

while this is you hiding behind your screen crying for them, you little submissive high inhib pussy

[Image: computernerd-450x341.jpg]

you're too much of a bitch to do anything in real life, that's why you're hiding behind your screen

WHILE YOU ARE COPING WITH THAT PATHETIC AUTISTIC PROJECTING COPE..

ALL THOSE GIGASLAYERS ARE BUSY FUCKING VERY SEXY GIRLS WITH THEIR HUGE COCKS

WHILE YOU'RE HERE MASTURBATING YOUR KIKE MICROPENIS AND CRYING LIKE THE INSECURE PERMAVIRGIN YOU ARE
YXATYnc.gif

adln6eXy_o.gif

tU06MET.gif

WHILE YOU ARE COPING WITH THAT PATHETIC AUTISTIC PROJECTING COPE..

ALL THOSE GIGASLAYERS ARE BUSY FUCKING VERY SEXY GIRLS WITH THEIR HUGE COCKS

WHILE YOU'RE HERE MASTURBATING YOUR KIKE MICROPENIS AND CRYING LIKE THE INSECURE PERMAVIRGIN YOU ARE
YXATYnc.gif

adln6eXy_o.gif

tU06MET.gif

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3526 and Caligula
Lol I respect mulattos now wtf.

Read it closely.

East asians tend to prefer whiter skin tones and tend to generally be more racist and self hating as for whites they prefer their own so jst purely based of stats this makes sense it doesn't prove jack fucking shit just that people in general are racist or tend to perfer their own without social conditioning.

Read it closely.

View attachment 209159

East asians tend to prefer whiter skin tones and tend to generally be more racist and self hating as for whites they prefer their own so jst purely based of stats this makes sense it doesn't prove jack fucking shit just that people in general are racist or tend to perfer their own without social conditioning.
You looked past the point boyo
10%
Consider mixed the most attractive.

10%
View attachment 209168
those pictures are the only thing a low IQ retarded disabled subhuman paralyzed stuttering incel victim of bullying *you* can cope with. I've seen you spam that pic everywhere like the butthurt bitch you are crying for dark triad alpha badboy mulattos raping your country and bombing you

THAT'S YOUR ONLY COPE, YOU SUBHUMAN VIRGIN PIGSKIN WITH GAY ALIEN SKULL AND SKINNYFAT LANKY KLINEFELTER TWINK PHYSIQUE

those pictures are the only thing a low IQ retarded disabled subhuman paralyzed stuttering incel victim of bullying *you* can cope with. I've seen you spam that pic everywhere like the butthurt bitch you are crying for dark triad alpha badboy mulattos raping your country and bombing you

THAT'S YOUR ONLY COPE, YOU SUBHUMAN VIRGIN PIGSKIN WITH GAY ALIEN SKULL AND SKINNYFAT LANKY KLINEFELTER TWINK PHYSIQUE

10%
View attachment 209168

Same study or different cause this looks different even still you can see most races perferred their own even your own charts your original point was some how mulatoos were weren't good looking when i can cite a larger sample size of 600 and they came to the exact opposite

Blacks were found to be more attractive specifically mixed race

He cherry picks certain population sizes never looks at other contexts like i brought up with my original picture that asians tend to be more self hating then bait and switches with a different fucking study ohh the dishonesty is to high

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 3789
Same study or different cause this looks different even still you can see most races perferred their own even your own charts your original point was some how mulatoos were weren't good looking when i can cite a larger sample size of 600 and they came to the exact opposite

View attachment 209180

Blacks were found to be more attractive specifically mixed race

He cherry picks certain population sizes never looks at other contexts like i brought up with my original picture that asians tend to be more self hating then bait and switches with a different fucking study ohh the dishonesty is to high
Link to study?

Sorry i thought i linked it

Link to study pls this was not found in the original 1.

Also few things note this is from dating sites not the best measures of attractiveness the vast majority meet face to face which my study actually took which adds merit to mine than yours.

2nd i already asians tend to be the most self hating this is mainly cause of racial biasses though

Attachments

• 1577648015257.png
    1577648015257.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
  • +1
6th dude iS the mulatto version of Tyler Maher

Sorry i thought i linked it

View attachment 209213

Link to study pls this was not found in the original 1.
You see this is going nowhere because i Keep linking studies and you keep linking them. But There is a major difference.....
Im linking something directly from dating sites and your sending in social experiences where people Will answer Blacks are more attractive for brownie points.

You see this is going nowhere because i Keep linking studies and you keep linking them. But There is a major difference.....
Im linking something directly from dating sites and your sending in social experiences where people Will answer Blacks are more attractive for brownie points.

2 things to take into account 1 the media biases already implicit in being black by this i mean by being black you get the implicit failo of being a thug or a gangster i don't no why this women like gansters theory is being shilled here they don't their incredibly intelligent well until they meet a good maxilla then they do stupid things.

Any ways the main point for point a is black already have a preconceived negative bias behind them that transfers to other races especially asians which bolster this from a young age with parents literally saying black skin is evil this makes them later on judge whites as the most attractive.

So this study didn't cite which race was the most attractive quite the opposite it just proved humans are influenced by a lot of other cultural things.

The 2nd point most tend to perfer their own this isn't a race pill this is a over simplification.

You like what you grow up around what your family taught you all that stuff

>>This tendency to pair-bond with similar individuals means that reproductive partners are often similar in background, political and religious beliefs, social and economic status, intelligence, attractiveness and personality characteristics, among others. If any of these traits is influenced by genes (and many are known to be, e.g. <<

Genes play a part obviously i'm not denying that however their are 6 other factors that go on into this and each show they influnce whom your attracted to can you know include this in with why white women tend to perfer white men ?

Also another point which missed me but i just found out their are more whites than black you know this right and this accounting for online dating when you have a larger sample size of whites do you not think over all their rating would increase ? like use your head .

Last edited: