I probably have the most aspie taste in music here

non-NT schizo. First thing NT young people ask me is what music I listen to. If you say "muh jim reeves" it's fucking over.
Jim Reeves slayed your grandmother when she was 15 yo with blossoming breasts

Your profile and lip seal aren't death tier. Saw MANY worse patients than you. Your maxilla isn't deformed enough to completely failo you
Yeah, because my incisors are at a literal 45 degree angle and still don't fully fix my occlusion. Not to mention the soft tissue doppiness and nasolabial folds that are caused by it.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
My music taste mog

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55, buckchadley31 and Deleted member 19551
This isnt nu metal but it appeals to nu metal listeners

I will play this for bitches in the car, make it feel like theyll never make it home type shit

sludge metal?

• Love it
Reactions: aBetterMii
Jim Reeves slayed your grandmother when she was 15 yo with blossoming breasts
Ok? Girls used to listen to Elvis to get wet. Now they unironically listen to MGK and G-Eazy:

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
No. They just say "you're huge bro" or "you're tall af bro". I'm a pasty white boy with slav CS nerd pheno. Nobody asks me if I play basketball.
D14B661B 761C 4E96 9403 47B7ADA88309

sludge metal?
Yeah i like some sludgey metal, i feel like theres lots of overlap with numetal listeneres and sludge what say you Mr.Corrigan?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Ok? Girls used to listen to Elvis to get wet. Now they unironically listen to MGK and G-Eazy:

Nice casual confusion of cause and effect. They're getting wet because they're attractive, music always came second when it came to musician sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Nice casual confusion of cause and effect. They're getting wet because they're attractive, music always came second when it came to musician sex appeal
Water. The music is still good af. I listen to it despite being a shut-in incel with no agenda to prove to normies.

Also these guys are ugly af:

Nigga I secretly listen to Japanese rock bands and anime soundtracks not a single soul knows. I’m not even a weeb just love the music

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 19551 and Deleted member 9670
Yeah i like some sludgey metal, i feel like theres lots of overlap with numetal listeneres and sludge what say you Mr.Corrigan?
idk maybe more with hardcore

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Water. The music is still good af. I listen to it despite being a shut-in incel with no agenda to prove to normies.

Also these guys are ugly af:

So essentially your entire argument is that music should be consumed as a form of fashionable media to get NT credit get laid. And when you're asked why you're a virgin despite MTN looks and 6'7 height, you cry muh maxilla

retarded as fuck. Music is one of my biggest hobbies, lol at not enjoying what I want because of your autistic delusions that girls will stop liking you bc of your music taste. The only reason some normies may prefer if you liked dog shit pop or trap is because it's easier to talk about and used as a conversation subject for small talk

No girl actually gives a shit

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and Deleted member 9670
So essentially your entire argument is that music should be consumed as a form of fashionable media to get NT credit get laid. And when you're asked why you're a virgin despite MTN looks and 6'7 height, you cry muh maxilla

retarded as fuck. Music is one of my biggest hobbies, lol at not enjoying what I want because of your autistic delusions that girls will stop liking you bc of your music taste. The only reason some normies may prefer if you liked dog shit pop or trap is because it's easier to talk about and used as a conversation subject for small talk

No girl actually gives a shit
Idk how it is wherever u live ;) but here people get bullied for listening to non-NT music. If you were caught listening to Jim Reeves my BBC friends would've bullied you.

MGK and g easy aren’t NT, they are seen as goofy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
MGK and g easy aren’t NT, they are seen as goofy
Not at all. Maybe by rock and roll purist greasy long-haired incels who shit on MGK because he's dominating their genre.

Not at all. Maybe by rock and roll purist greasy long-haired incels who shit on MGK because he's dominating their genre.
Delusional, MGK is seen as a clown.
Especially recently.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
Delusional, MGK is seen as a clown.
Especially recently.
So what? He was seen as "a clown" when he was beefing with Eminem. They still play his music in clubs and parties and girls love him.

Idk how it is wherever u live ;) but here people get bullied for listening to non-NT music. If you were caught listening to Jim Reeves my BBC friends would've bullied you.
why the winky face lol, people here listen to mainstream pop and rap like everywhere on the planet

why the winky face lol, people here listen to mainstream pop and rap like everywhere on the planet
idk if u said the country u lived in on here so don't want to get banned for doxxing again.

At least setup a playlist of NT music just in case people ask you. Jack Harlow, MGK, Lil Baby, Drake, Playboi Carti, etc.
I could not listen to any of that. “Nt”