I put forward a hypothesis that most women fraud at least a PSL point on OLD. Sis and her tall HTN friend meet up with 24 women. [RESULTS: CRAZY]

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
So theyre stupid to do this
How many women do you think do this as a percentage?
Probably a fair few but I'm attracted to models and PSLy women who often have 'lower sex appeal'. These woman don't normally fraud with excessive makeup and angle frauded photos. If they're doing this the photos are low quality and often childish which I'm not attracted to.

The point is it's extremely easy to see a frauder.

• +1
Did you confront them?
What sorts of women did these tend to be and how much did they fraud?
Nowadays you can't fraud me before meeting up because I've spent too much time on dating apps.

If you have a handful of normal photos you can't fraud in all of them unless you are using excessive makeup and/or filters which is obvious as the photo just looks too plastic.

• +1
Probably a fair few but I'm attracted to models and PSLy women who often have 'lower sex appeal'.
What do you mean by PSLy women?
I wonder how you even manage to bag em jfl.
These woman don't normally fraud with excessive makeup and angle frauded photos. If they're doing this the photos are low quality and often childish which I'm not attracted to.
Elab on what you mean by childish and low quality?
The point is it's extremely easy to see a frauder.
What types/phenos of women tend to fraud the most from your experience?

Nowadays you can't fraud me before meeting up because I've spent too much time on dating apps.

If you have a handful of normal photos you can't fraud in all of them unless you are using excessive makeup and/or filters which is obvious as the photo just looks too plastic.
I asked my sis and her HTN friend and they both said the "Love Island looking" types and women of colour tend to fraud the most.

Still a hailo.
He said he was only attracted to "very few" of the women (the more attractive white women and the northeast asian women) but "they showed the least interest in him".

He said the northeast asian woman was an international student.

nice experiment, your threads are always the best to read. glad you are still around lol

• +1
nice experiment, your threads are always the best to read. glad you are still around lol
thanks man, good to see you on here!
What do you think of the results?

thanks man, good to see you on here!
What do you think of the results?
The results were pretty expected, i mean Everybody frauds themselves when trying to attract a potential lover, some differences in the psl numbers were quite shocking but I guess girls just know how to fraud in the best way. Good to see you here as well!

• Love it
The results were pretty expected, i mean Everybody frauds themselves when trying to attract a potential lover, some differences in the psl numbers were quite shocking but I guess girls just know how to fraud in the best way. Good to see you here as well!
Thank you!
Which PSL numbers were the most shocking and the types of fraud?

I asked my sis and her HTN friend and they both said the "Love Island looking" types and women of colour tend to fraud the most.
Yes. So if you tend to prefer girls who ain’t got filler but are more classically attractive (model like) then you’re unlikely to have issues with frauds.

What do you mean by PSLy women?
I wonder how you even manage to bag em jfl.

Elab on what you mean by childish and low quality?

What types/phenos of women tend to fraud the most from your experience?
Why do you find it surprising? Maybe you should consider the fact you’re not as good at rating men’s attractiveness as you think.

These are definitely my upper limit though as I mean the last model ended things when she went abroad so she must have thought grass is greener mentality as a 23 year old model in Milan (what she doesn’t get is she won’t get better outside a ONS and is nearing the end of her prime years).

Why do you find it surprising? Maybe you should consider the fact you’re not as good at rating men’s attractiveness as you think.
don't be arrogant. I saw you and you're like a HTN.
These are definitely my upper limit though as I mean the last model ended things when she went abroad so she must have thought grass is greener mentality as a 23 year old model in Milan (what she doesn’t get is she won’t get better outside a ONS and is nearing the end of her prime years).
WDYM she won't get better outside an ONS?
Yes. So if you tend to prefer girls who ain’t got filler but are more classically attractive (model like) then you’re unlikely to have issues with frauds.
So from your experience it's the love island or darker ethnics that fraud the most.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
don't be arrogant. I saw you and you're like a HTN.

WDYM she won't get better outside an ONS?

So from your experience it's the love island or darker ethnics that fraud the most.
I'm not being arrogant, I asked you a straight forward question. You're the one being condescending, learn some respect.

I'm not being arrogant, I asked you a straight forward question. You're the one being condescending, learn some respect.
Wow why are you antagonising me just for asking a simple question.
You are getting very big for your boots just because you can date models when most can't and I question you because you, frankly, are past your prime, as someone approaching 30 and haven't settled down.
Oh, and white men age faster than other ethnicities. ;)

@WishIwasChico @cytoplasm @Meraki @Average Aryan @flippasav look at this arrogant post-prime 30 year old

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Wow why are you antagonising me just for asking a simple question.
You are getting very big for your boots just because you can date models when most can't and I question you because you, frankly, are past your prime, as someone approaching 30 and haven't settled down.
Oh, and white men age faster than other ethnicities. ;)
I'm happy to ask questions, help you give my opinions on various matters but you were straight up disrespectful - 'I wonder how you even manage to bag em jfl.'.

Don't play the victim, learn some respect.

I'm happy to ask questions, help you give my opinions on various matters but you were straight up disrespectful - 'I wonder how you even manage to bag em jfl.'.

Don't play the victim, learn some respect.
LMAO I JUST ASKED YOU A SIMPLE QUESTION AND YOU TOOK OFFENCE TO IT, I WAS BASICALLY CONGRATULATING YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE A CLEAN CUT HTN THAT'S OLDER. NOT EVEN CHADS WITHOUT STATUS CAN DO THAT.

YOU ARE A FUCKING RACIST, ABLEIST PIECE OF SCUM. YOU PROBABLY WOULDN'T HAVE TALKED DOWN ON ME IF I WERE AN NT WHITE PERSON.

LMAO I JUST ASKED YOU A SIMPLE QUESTION AND YOU TOOK OFFENCE TO IT, I WAS BASICALLY CONGRATULATING YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE A CLEAN CUT HTN THAT'S OLDER. NOT EVEN CHADS WITHOUT STATUS CAN DO THAT.

YOU ARE A FUCKING RACIST, ABLEIST PIECE OF SCUM. YOU PROBABLY WOULDN'T HAVE TALKED DOWN ON ME IF I WERE AN NT WHITE PERSON.
@flippasav jfl at this ableist POS

• +1
Women like that are straight full on brainlets who need a reality check
no, he said that "I can't rate properly" because I said he's a post-prime HTN (which he is).

• +1
your threads either rot my brain for how insane they are or rot from how insane they are (good)

mirin

no, he said that "I can't rate properly" because I said he's a post-prime HTN (which he is).
I have seen your past posts and to me that you can rate surely but she can’t for shit.
Your ratings have been accurate as getting in the middle on darts,

This thread is larp and didn’t actually happen but yes girls do fraud online- sometimes by a significant amount- I met a few girls who suprised me actually looking better irl but it’s very few

• WTF
>Women rate other women thread

Dnrd

Here's the original update thread:

Here's the original thread where I announced the experiment:

(to get all this juicy info off them I had to beg and beg and ask questions like crazy)

Intro:
  • I'm in a group chat on WhatsApp with my sister (blonde white-passing mixed MENA MTB female), her friend (white HTN male) and my fiancee (mulatta HTB female).
  • I asked my sister (since she's currently at Uni on campus) to conduct a dating app experiment.
  • The dating app experiment hypothesis was "most women fraud at least one PSL point on dating apps".
  • I asked her to use Hinge as "most women go on Hinge in a desperate attempt to find a boyfriend".
  • She agreed, and we needed to find a Chad. We didn't want to use male models or TikTokers as women might recognise them, nor did I want to use my face as I'm taken and will be a married man in a couple of months, so she decided to get a friend of hers to be the Chadfish.
  • Her friend is a tall white HTN, dirty blonde/light brown hair, green eyes, and a prettyboy, originally from the US and is a Christian KHHV. He has no interest in dating, though he and my sister are "good friends" who met in September.
  • He says he does get some interest in girls here and there but is a KHHV and "intends to keep that way for now".
Experiment:
  • Since he's HTN, he downloaded FaceApp and purchased Pro, so we morphed him into a PSL Chad. He also used the apps Hypic and Soda to fraud his ratios into a PSL 6.5 Chad (I told them about these).
  • Since he's slim with an okay amount of muscle, I asked to run his face through Remini to be more lean and muscular like a fitness model. The results look realistic after post-image processing.
  • Since he's quite NT, we had a mix of good images we took (the main image was a model-like face shoot) and AI-generated images.
  • I sent the men's rating guide from r/truerateme on the group chat to rate each of the girls' faces OBJECTIVELY from their dating app profiles.
  • I instructed my sister (since she's good with makeup) to apply makeup on her HTN friend's face (including contouring) so he could appear more like a Chad IRL, and to frame fraud with shoulder pads. He was okay with that.
  • My sister and her HTN friend met up with 24 women during the course of 1.5 weeks.
  • When my sister and her HTN friend met up with the girls I asked them to hang out with the girls for just 15 minutes for a "quick coffee" and record their actual face rating.

The results:
  • 50+ likes on Hinge after day 1 from a variety of looks levels of girls. All girls were aged 18-25.
  • They met up with 24 girls.
  • The girls were a mix of ethnicities.
  • I asked them to send the girls' images so we could rate them, and their observations IRL. However, they instructed me to not post their images online to protect their identity.
  • Of the 24 girls:
    • 13 were white
    • 5 were South Asian
    • 4 were black (of the 4, 1 was mulatta)
    • 1 was northeast Asian
    • 1 was southeast Asian
  • My sis and her friend said that "most women, probably 90% of them, fraud their images to some extent". I asked them to provide details on their scores, and asked my fiancee to rate them. My sister is a very generous rater, my fiancee, me and my sister's friend harsher.
  • They all rated on the TRM scale, so I converted the average rating into a PSL rating by dividing by 1.25.
  • I also asked them to provide details on what they frauded and their interest in him.
  • They provided me with a selfie they took of the girls on the meet-up together as an unfrauded image and compared that image to the ones they used on OLD.
  • The most common type of fraud was the use of filters, makeup, angle frauding and body weight frauding. About 45% of the girls used FaceApp, mostly the white girls. Wrinkle frauding was common among white girls. A few of the ethnic girls, especially South Asian and black girls, used contact lenses or edited their eye colours. Black girls frauded their hair texture. The Northeast and Southeast Asian girls frauded ratios digitally and their undertones to appear to have a cooler undertone in their images. Almost all the ethnic girls took their images in bright lighting.
  • I asked my sister and her HTN friend to reject any subsequent dates, if the girls asked.
GirlEthnicityPSL in Hinge photosPSL in unfrauded selfie
1White54.25
2White4.754
3White5.254.5
4White5.54.5
5White54.25
6White54
7White4.84
8White4.53.75
9White54.8
10White5.55
11White5.754.5
12White5.254.25
13White4.83.8
14South Asian4.54
15South Asian4.754.25
16South Asian4.754.3
17South Asian4.54
18South Asian4.253.75
19Black4.253.75
20Black43
21Black4.33.75
22Black (mulatta)54.75
23Northeast Asian5.754.8
24Southeast Asian4.754

My sister and her HTN friend said about 60% of the girls were interested in another date (keep in mind he was wearing makeup), with the black, South Asian and lower tier white girls the most keen. The northeast Asian girl and the more attractive white girls were the most nonchalant/uninterested.

My fiancee called the women "desperate for the attention of attractive men", especially "the ones showing their boobs and stomach".

View attachment 2547496 for all male OLD users wanting to date pretty girls in 2024

JFL at conducting experiments with a foid. You'll blackpill her in the process and remain an incel forever

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back