I put forward a hypothesis that most women fraud at least a PSL point on OLD. Sis and her tall HTN friend meet up with 24 women. [RESULTS: CRAZY]

I'm not convinced you actually did all this tbh.

But I don't doubt the results would be exactly this.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
do you think they do this to try and match and get with high SMV men?
Probably
my sister's HTN friend noted that about 60% of the girls were interested in another date (keep in mind he was wearing makeup), with the black, South Asian and lower tier white girls the most keen.
The northeast Asian girl and the more attractive white girls were the most nonchalant/uninterested.
Makes sense, in general asian girls in the west have more class than blacks and curries.
Lower-tier white girls were dying for his prettyboy cock, lets be real.
Is the morph ready though?

• +1
I'm not convinced you actually did all this tbh.

But I don't doubt the results would be exactly this.
(to get all this juicy info off them I had to beg and beg and ask questions like crazy)
I did a lot of persuading to let them do the experiment, with ChatGPT to help me persuade them

Jova
Its so jova

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
what I found odd is that a good 40% of them were nonchalant according to my sis and her friend.
Makes sense, in general asian girls in the west have more class than blacks and curries.
I agree, and northeast Asian, Latina, mixed and MENA girls have FAR higher SMV than blacks, curries and SEA women.
Lower-tier white girls were dying for his prettyboy cock, let's be real.
Yes they were thirsty according to him.
Is the morph ready though?
will be ready soon!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47552
@marauder thoughts?

• +1
@yandex99

@ToTheTop

• +1
I don't fraud my pics lol and I probabely should....

• +1
I don't fraud my pics lol and I probabely should....
my sister's friend did very well when he frauded to oblivion.
Thoughts on the results?

@aspiringexcel @Debetro

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
my sister's friend did very well when he frauded to oblivion.
Thoughts on the results?

@aspiringexcel @Debetro
i give you a react and 2 minutes later you already tagged me 3 times

• So Sad
  • +1
I think that they know it too, they just make up excuses for their prescribed daily copium.
Exactly. Don't know why curry/monoracial black women claim mixed, NEA, latina and MENA women are "wHiTe AdJaCeNt".

Here's the original update thread:

Here's the original thread where I announced the experiment:

(to get all this juicy info off them I had to beg and beg and ask questions like crazy)

Intro:
  • I'm in a group chat on WhatsApp with my sister (blonde white-passing mixed MENA MTB female), her friend (white HTN male) and my fiancee (mulatta HTB female).
  • I asked my sister (since she's currently at Uni on campus) to conduct a dating app experiment.
  • The dating app experiment hypothesis was "most women fraud at least one PSL point on dating apps".
  • I asked her to use Hinge as "most women go on Hinge in a desperate attempt to find a boyfriend".
  • She agreed, and we needed to find a Chad. We didn't want to use male models or TikTokers as women might recognise them, nor did I want to use my face as I'm taken and will be a married man in a couple of months, so she decided to get a friend of hers to be the Chadfish.
  • Her friend is a tall white HTN, dirty blonde/light brown hair, green eyes, and a prettyboy, originally from the US and is a Christian KHHV. He has no interest in dating, though he and my sister are "good friends" who met in September.
  • He says he does get some interest in girls here and there but is a KHHV and "intends to keep that way for now".
Experiment:
  • Since he's HTN, he downloaded FaceApp and purchased Pro, so we morphed him into a PSL Chad. He also used the apps Hypic and Soda to fraud his ratios into a PSL 6.5 Chad (I told them about these).
  • Since he's slim with an okay amount of muscle, I asked to run his face through Remini to be more lean and muscular like a fitness model. The results look realistic after post-image processing.
  • Since he's quite NT, we had a mix of good images we took (the main image was a model-like face shoot) and AI-generated images.
  • I sent the men's rating guide from r/truerateme on the group chat to rate each of the girls' faces OBJECTIVELY from their dating app profiles.
  • I instructed my sister (since she's good with makeup) to apply makeup on her HTN friend's face (including contouring) so he could appear more like a Chad IRL, and to frame fraud with shoulder pads. He was okay with that.
  • My sister and her HTN friend met up with 24 women during the course of 1.5 weeks.
  • When my sister and her HTN friend met up with the girls I asked them to hang out with the girls for just 15 minutes for a "quick coffee" and record their actual face rating.

The results:
  • 50+ likes on Hinge after day 1 from a variety of looks levels of girls. All girls were aged 18-25.
  • They met up with 24 girls.
  • The girls were a mix of ethnicities.
  • I asked them to send the girls' images so we could rate them, and their observations IRL. However, they instructed me to not post their images online to protect their identity.
  • Of the 24 girls:
    • 13 were white
    • 5 were South Asian
    • 4 were black (of the 4, 1 was mulatta)
    • 1 was northeast Asian
    • 1 was southeast Asian
  • My sis and her friend said that "most women, probably 90% of them, fraud their images to some extent". I asked them to provide details on their scores, and asked my fiancee to rate them. My sister is a very generous rater, my fiancee, me and my sister's friend harsher.
  • They all rated on the TRM scale, so I converted the average rating into a PSL rating by dividing by 1.25.
  • I also asked them to provide details on what they frauded and their interest in him.
  • They provided me with a selfie they took of the girls on the meet-up together as an unfrauded image and compared that image to the ones they used on OLD.
  • The most common type of fraud was the use of filters, makeup, angle frauding and body weight frauding. About 45% of the girls used FaceApp, mostly the white girls. Wrinkle frauding was common among white girls. A few of the ethnic girls, especially South Asian and black girls, used contact lenses or edited their eye colours. Black girls frauded their hair texture. The Northeast and Southeast Asian girls frauded ratios digitally and their undertones to appear to have a cooler undertone in their images. Almost all the ethnic girls took their images in bright lighting.
  • I asked my sister and her HTN friend to reject any subsequent dates, if the girls asked.
GirlEthnicityPSL in Hinge photosPSL in unfrauded selfie
1White54.25
2White4.754
3White5.254.5
4White5.54.5
5White54.25
6White54
7White4.84
8White4.53.75
9White54.8
10White5.55
11White5.754.5
12White5.254.25
13White4.83.8
14South Asian4.54
15South Asian4.754.25
16South Asian4.754.3
17South Asian4.54
18South Asian4.253.75
19Black4.253.75
20Black43
21Black4.33.75
22Black (mulatta)54.75
23Northeast Asian5.754.8
24Southeast Asian4.754

My sister and her HTN friend said about 60% of the girls were interested in another date (keep in mind he was wearing makeup), with the black, South Asian and lower tier white girls the most keen. The northeast Asian girl and the more attractive white girls were the most nonchalant/uninterested.

My fiancee called the women "desperate for the attention of attractive men", especially "the ones showing their boobs and stomach".

View attachment 2547496 for all male OLD users wanting to date pretty girls in 2024
@Untermensch

@emeraldglass thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
no matter how gl a woman is on the outside,no woman can replicate the beauty of the mother and son relation

• +1
Reactions: Ascendinglad087 and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Ascendinglad087
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ascendinglad087 and Xangsane
@emeraldglass thoughts?
This was already clear to be honest. In today's technologically advanced era, people are tempted to enhance their appearance using available technologies. Even if they initially resist, the competitive environment eventually influences them, similar to the dynamics of steroids in bodybuilding.

• +1
I don’t understand why girls fraud their pics, it results in them getting pumped and dumped. They don’t actually secure a more attractive man for longterm.

If you meet someone in real life and they’re not as attractive as you hoped, you will either never see them again or you’ll decide eh you’ll do for now. That’s it.

• +1
Good essay!

From what I gather, kerosene heaters are essential during power blackouts.

what a bold assumption

I don’t understand why girls fraud their pics
I think they think by doing this they'll more likely get a gl guy to match them
, it results in them getting pumped and dumped.
Why
They don’t actually secure a more attractive man for longterm.
Why not? Thoughts on the actual results of our experiment and the reactions to my sister's friend?
If you meet someone in real life and they’re not as attractive as you hoped, you will either never see them again or you’ll decide eh you’ll do for now. That’s it.
My sister and her htn friend said they all frauded and he said the most attractive ones sadly showed the least interest in him.

This was already clear to be honest. In today's technologically advanced era, people are tempted to enhance their appearance using available technologies. Even if they initially resist, the competitive environment eventually influences them, similar to the dynamics of steroids in bodybuilding.
Thoughts about the girls eagerness to date my sister's friend?

Why

Why not? Thoughts on the actual results of our experiment and the reactions to my sister's friend?

My sister and her htn friend said they all frauded and he said the most attractive ones sadly showed the least interest in him.

Why

Of course if you fraud to look better you will match better looking men or women. But then if you meet up with the chick of man and they don’t look as good as you expected you will just reject them if you’re a woman or hookup and leave if you’re the man.

• +1
Of course if you fraud to look better you will match better looking men or women. But then if you meet up with the chick of man and they don’t look as good as you expected you will just reject them if you’re a woman or hookup and leave if you’re the man.
I’ve met up with girls who didn’t look as good as their photos and it obviously disappointed me. That led to me then deciding you’re good enough to be casual with but I don’t want to make you a longterm thing.

• +1
I’ve met up with girls who didn’t look as good as their photos and it obviously disappointed me. That led to me then deciding you’re good enough to be casual with but I don’t want to make you a longterm thing.
Did you confront them?
What sorts of women did these tend to be and how much did they fraud?

3754664 3428519 7m0lvs

• JFL
So theyre stupid to do this
How many women do you think do this as a percentage?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back