I PUT ON 12KG OF MUSCLE IN 6 WEEKS - AN INTRO TO RAD-140

P

pneumocystosis

it’s not worth it
I PUT ON 12KG OF MUSCLE IN A MONTH AND A HALF

These were not newbie gains; I had started training 3 months prior and I only put on 2kg of muscle. Pathetic. :feelswhy:
I was eating just above maintenance most weeks and cutting back to 1600kcals/day sometimes to debloat because "muh jb appeal".

I was 181.5cm/5'11 60kg/132lbs before I started my cycle. I puked my guts out on New Year's and was sick so I went from 64kg to 60kg in a week. :lul:

This is what I looked like before:

A skinny twig.
Don't get me wrong, I still had good appeal to foids my age and younger (<=19). I had never been rejected by a foid in the club since uni started in September.

But let's be honest, who was I gonna fuck with that frame?
Do you think girls looked at me and craved sex with me?

If I've learned one thing over the past few months of having a GF (and a few side hoes :sneaky:) and from reading the literature, is that
Women want to be DOMINATED in bed.

Who was I going to dominate looking like that? JFL.
I never was able to give my girl an orgasm. We had been having sex for 2 months, so I was getting kinda worried.

I then imagined her getting pounded by a 6'4 gymmaxxed chad and started to get insecure.
Who would she rather get fucked by? Well that tall jacked dude of course.

Any guy or girl who tells you the contrary is DELUSIONAL.

So I took action. I had been making no progress in so long so I looked at Performance-Enhancing Drugs (PEDs).
As any logical person, I wanted the most results with the least side effects.
And for that reason, steroids were off the table.

I researched Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMs) and in particular RAD-140, as it is often referred to as the most powerful SARM.
"SARMs are selective androgen receptor modulators. They are a class of medicine that are designed to have similar effects to testosterone, but with fewer side effects. SARMs were first developed in the 1940s, but they were not widely used until the 1990s. Since then, SARMs have been used to treat a variety of medical conditions, including osteoporosis, muscle wasting, and breast cancer. SARMs work by binding to androgen receptors in the body. This interaction causes an increase in muscle mass, bone density, and strength. SARMs also can promote healing and prevent injury."
Source: naspcenter.org

I took into account the advantages and the drawbacks of RAD-140:

ADVANTAGES
DRAWBACKS
Increased muscle growth​
Suppresses natural Testosterone production​
Faster muscle repair​
Little knowledge on long-term side-effects​
Increased metabolic rate -> burns fat like crazy​
Illegal. Not FDA approved. Still a research chemical. Sold as "not for human consumption" to circumvent laws.​
No water retention unlike most other SARMS. Possible to keep hollow cheeks on cycle​
Reports of hair loss. Does not grow back for a number of people (reddit)​
Cheap. £86 for enough RAD-140 and Enclomiphene Citrate for an 8-week cycle​
Acne​
Increased endurance​
Increased aggressiveness and irritability​
Risk of shutting down natural T production if Post-Cycle Treatment (PCT) is not taken seriously​
Liver and other organ damage​

The advantages were enough to convince me.

However, could I fight back against the side-effects?
The only thing I could do was keep applying Benzoyl Peroxide (massive cope :ROFLMAO:) to keep the acne under control.
I also planned on taking a Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (SERM) throughout my cycle to keep a Test base and fight against the suppression.
The SERM I took was Enclomiphene Citrate (enclo).
I also had Dandelion Root supplements for liver health. Most people recommend NAC though.

How did the cycle go?
I started my cycle on Jan 17th. I started by taking 10mg every day, as that's what most people recommend.
I drastically changed my diet too. I started eating 3500kcal a day with approx 230g of protein and 400g of carbs.
You can check your Total Daily Energy Expenditure (TDEE) here, and find the best macros for your goals (cutting, maintaining, bulking):
https://tdeecalculator.net/
I also spent 2 hours in the gym, every day.
My split was Push-Pull. Yep. No legs (cope :forcedsmile:), no rest days.
The fast muscle repair allowed me to maintain this split throughout my cycle.

Reminder of my day 1 stats:
5'11/181.5cm, 60kg/132lbs, approx 10-12% bf (assessed visually).

First week:
  • +4kg. Likely water retention from all the carbs (350g+/day) I started eating.​
  • crazy sex drive + a lot of cum​
  • Feeling very aggressive​

Second week:
  • +1kg. Comfortably sitting at 65kg.​
  • Liquidy cum (meaning low sperm count)​
  • Low energy​
  • Low sex drive​
  • Acne getting bad​

The second week is when suppression started to hit hard.
As I have a very horny girlfriend, I could not keep dealing with the sexual side effects.
I started taking enclo (6.25mg every day) on the first day of week 3.

Third week:
  • +2kg​
  • Cum still quite liquidy, yet less.​
  • Cum tastes like "chemicals". Tastes like "it doesn't come from me". Source: my gf​
  • Sex drive still not ideal. Erectile Dysfunction (ED) occurred twice this week.​
  • Acne still bad, getting worse on forehead. Skin doesn't seem to heal.​
  • Wanting to beat anyone up for the stupidest reasons​

By this time, I had ordered Melanotan II (MT2) for two reasons.
First, to get a tan in winter while all these cumskins are paler than my ass.
Second, to increase libido and get rock-solid erections. MT2 is used to produce erections in men with ED. Study: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9679884/

Fourth and fifth weeks:
  • +5kg​
  • Bumped RAD-140 up to 15mg a day​
  • Bumped enclo up to 12.5mg a day on the first day of week 4​
  • Acne stabilising. Having to deal with the acne scars from previous weeks.​
  • Sex drive better. A few more occurences of ED.​
  • Cum still tastes weird according to my gf​
  • even i found it to taste weird ngl
  • More respect from dudes in clubs and the gym​
  • Started beating my girlfriend :dafuckfeels:

Sixth week:
  • +2kg​
  • Sex drive not good but better.​
  • Acne stopped.​
  • Still very irritable. My mum pointed it out on week 1 and she hadn't FaceTimed me since. Spoke again on day 5 of sixth week, and we argued jfl. she doesn't want to see or call me anymore :trepidation:
  • My ED got really bad and girlfriend started to get embarassed and insecure.​
  • I therefore decided to stop the cycle early and not go on for the full 8 weeks.​

For the next two weeks I kept taking 12.5mg enclo every day to get my hormones back to pre-cycle levels.
However I'll never know if they actually are because my broke-student ass is not paying £200 to get my bloods checked.

Also, keep in mind I was seeing my gf 3 days a week and having sex around 4 times every time we met up.
Of course my sex drive is altered by my heavy sexual activity.
But anyway, I doubt most of you reading this will have the same problem :ROFLMAO:.

I'm grateful to not have experienced any hair loss.
Most people who experience hair loss from their RAD-140 cycles are either people who got scammed and bought pro-hormones instead of RAD-140, and/or people who were prone to Male Pattern Baldness (MPB) and suffered from it because the increased T from the enclo induced higher amounts of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) conversion.
It is common knowledge that DHT causes hair loss.

According to most experts (i.e. redditors), running a SARM + SERM cycle is the best way to go.
  • It effectively fights suppression.​
  • You don't run the (very slim) risk of getting shut down.​
  • It prevents from losing gains post-cycle.​
  • PCT is no longer necessary. No need to suffer the side effects from PCT.​
  • You get a temporary (often 2-week) test boost after the cycle while you keep taking enclo.​
I agree.
The suppression did hit me quite hard, but running the enclo alongside my RAD-140 made it a lot less noticeable.
I am 20 days post cycle and I haven't noticed any muscle loss!

I now weigh 74kg/163lbs.
My bf% is still the approximately the same (assessed visually).
I can only assume that I put on 14kg/30lbs of pure muscle, but that would be crazy.
Usually people gain 4-9kg/9-20 lbs of muscle on a 8 week cycle of RAD-140 alone (some run it with MK-677 and get more gains, but they get water retention so no thanks).
I don't want to give false hopes so I'll stay on the safe side and say I gained 12kg/26lbs of muscle in 6 weeks.

Still, this is absolutely crazy.

I went from a pathetically skinny twig to a dude with a respectable physique.
I mainly focused on my shoulders, arms, upper pecs, and lats.
My pecs are still utter shit :ROFLMAO:, but at least they bulge out now. I realised mid-cycle how shit my insertions and genetics were JFL.

Everyone, I mean everyone, has noticed the drastic change.
My mum cried when she saw me on FaceTime on week 6 because of how much I changed LOL.
Dudes have a lot more respect for me; I was clubbing with my girl last night, and while I went to the toilet, some htn tried getting close to her.
As soon as I got back and saw him trying to put his hand on my girl (who hadn't seen him because he was behind her), I started yelling:
"Get the fuck away! Get the FUCK away!"

I kept walking towards him and he had to walk backwards with his hands in front of his chest saying "sorry man. I'm sorry bro". The club was quite crowded so he stepped on people's shoes and they all got mad at him too JFL. :forcedsmile: I followed his ass for at least 4 meters across the club.
That dude was slightly taller than me so damn did it feel good to know that he feared me.
Anyway he could tell that I mogged him back to the ghettoes of Birmingham or whatever shithole his anglo-cumskin-ass comes from, so he just accepted the BRUTAL mog and chickened out.

People tend to downplay this a lot and shout "muh muscles are male gaze", but actually being respected by other men is arguably as important as appealing to women.
How is your girl supposed to feel safe with you when literally 9/10 dudes on the street could pin your skinny ass to the ground and beat the living shit out of you all while groping your girl with their other hand. :feelsuhh:

Keep your girls safe guys.
Some men out there are cruel and ruthless. You need to be able to fight back or even better, make them not want to fuck with you in the first place. That's what gymcelling should be for: commanding respect.
...Then you can also dominate your girl in the bedroom and make her know she is submitted to you. That's what they crave!
Even the most femenist-militant women you know go home every day and crave to be brutally fucked by chad.
They want to feel like objects!
I say this with great respect to all the females out there. It is just logical from an evolutionarily standpoint for them to want a dominant partner.

Who would your oneitis rather get pounded by?

A 6'2 world-famous supermodel and "PSL GOD"

OR

A gymmaxxed normie
?

Enough said.

Back to my journey.
If there's one thing that I enjoyed the most about my RAD-140 cycle, it's that I was able bulk all while keeping hollow cheeks!
The main reason I never really bulked or even lean bulked was because of the water retention caused by the ridiculously high amount of carbs needed.
On RAD-140, my muscles were consuming all those carbs like crazy, so I could be eating 3500kcal a day with 400g of carbs and still be debloated.

Also, I was allowed to have cheat days!!!
Remember this thread?
Well, I was perfectly fine. No bloat the next day, no issues or whatsoever!

Yes, sometimes I did get bloated because of my high sodium intake on some days (more food --> more sodium) but I had my furosemide (80mg) on-hand to counter it and reset back to debloated hollow cheeks.

Also, I think I've found a hack to having hollow cheeks all year round, regardless of calorie, carb and sodium intakes. No fake prescriptions needed this time either!
But that's for my next thread...

HERE ARE MY RESULTS:

:soy:"Muh not that impressive"
Well yeah no shit dawg. I started at 60kg. I was severely underweight and had little to no muscle.
I'll hop on another cycle in a few months and get some real definition this time.

Anyway, I hope you learned something and that you are now about to hop on your first RAD-140 cycle.
If you don't have a girlfriend (ie no need to have a functioning dick for a few weeks) then you have absolutely no reason to not go for it.
Of course, do some more research before considering it.

My last tip is to ONLY buy from reputable sellers. Don't try to save a few bucks by getting your RAD-140 from some unknown vendor. There are a lot of fakes on the market that could really fuck your health up. Spend the extra money, for your safety. This stuff is dangerous!

Ask the all the questions you need. I'll answer what I can.

I wish you the best boys!

-pneumo

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, LooksThinker, kiyopon and 115 others
Wha the actual fuck...
  • Cum still tastes weird according to my gf
  • Spoiler
    even i found it to taste weird ngl
NevERtheless, this guy LifeMogs me so, whatevER.

Good work, Chico.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lynxress, Venommm_, aestheticsrespecter and 74 others
I then imagined her getting pounded by a 6'4 gymmaxxed chad and started to get insecure.
@Blackgymmax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro, IHeightMogU, Lonenely sigma and 1 other person
good ascension tbh and damn ur a chad facially

how tall r u barefoot ?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, aestheticsrespecter, Lestra and 6 others
especially your chest seems to have responded well.

post an update in a few weeks you will probably lose a solid amount in water/glycogen.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lestra, Cutecel2001, GeneticGod and 4 others
good ascension tbh and damn ur a chad facially

how tall r u barefoot ?
i appreciate the kind comment.
i'm 5'11 barefoot but i fraud 6'2 with air forces and 5cm lifts lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Simeon189, Lestra, unattractiveguy and 31 others
no point in frauding with a chad face .... and 5'11 is fine

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, Tai Lung, GuyFromSingapore and 14 others
especially your chest seems to have responded well.

post an update in a few weeks you will probably lose a solid amount in water/glycogen.
but i thought rad is dry gains though...
i'll update and tag you

but rad is dry gains though...
i'll update and tag you
I'm planning to take steroids too because i already have a naturally good starting base and i know in 3-4 year's with roids ill be shredded and big asf

• Love it
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Hernan, zharupodrugu and pneumocystosis

These were not newbie gains; I had started training 3 months prior and I only put on 2kg of muscle. Pathetic. :feelswhy:
I was eating just above maintenance most weeks and cutting back to 1600kcals/day sometimes to debloat because "muh jb appeal".

I was 181.5cm/5'11 60kg/132lbs before I started my cycle. I puked my guts out on New Year's and was sick so I went from 64kg to 60kg in a week. :lul:

A skinny twig.
Don't get me wrong, I still had good appeal to foids my age and younger (<=19). I had never been rejected by a foid in the club since uni started in September.

If I've learned one thing over the past few months of having a GF (and a few side hoes :sneaky:) and from reading the literature, is that

I never was able to give my girl an orgasm. We had been having sex for 2 months, so I was getting kinda worried.

So I took action. I had been making no progress in so long so I looked at Performance-Enhancing Drugs (PEDs).

I researched Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMs) and in particular RAD-140, as it is often referred to as the most powerful SARM.

ADVANTAGES
DRAWBACKS
Increased muscle growth​
Faster muscle repair​
Illegal. Not FDA approved. Still a research chemical. Sold as "not for human consumption" to circumvent laws.​
No water retention unlike most other SARMS. Possible to keep hollow cheeks on cycle​
Acne​
Increased endurance​
Increased aggressivity and irritability​
Risk of shutting down natural T production if Post-Cycle Treatment (PCT) is not taken seriously​

The only thing I could do was keep applying Benzoyl Peroxide (massive cope :ROFLMAO:) to keep the acne under control.
I also planned on taking a Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (SERM) throughout my cycle to keep a Test base and fight against the suppression.
I also had Dandelion Root supplements for liver health. Most people recommend NAC though.

How did the cycle go?
I started my cycle on Jan 17th. I started by taking 10mg every day, as that's what most people recommend.
I drastically changed my diet too. I started eating 3500kcal a day with approx 230g of protein and 400g of carbs.
You can check your Total Daily Energy Expenditure (TDEE) here, and find the best macros for your goals (cutting, maintaining, bulking):

5'11/181.5cm, 60kg/132lbs, approx 10-12% bf (attested visually).

First week:
  • +4kg. Likely water retention from all the carbs (350g+/day) I started eating.​

Second week:
  • Low energy​
  • Low sex drive​
  • Acne getting bad​

As I have a very horny girlfriend, I could not keep dealing with the sexual side effects.

Third week:
  • +2kg​
  • Cum tastes like "chemicals". Tastes like "it doesn't come from me". Source: my gf​
  • Sex drive still not ideal. Erectile Dysfunction (ED) occurred twice this week.​

Second, to increase libido and get rock-solid erections. MT2 is used to produce erections in men with ED. Study: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9679884/

Fourth and fifth weeks:
  • +5kg​

Sixth week:
  • +2kg​
  • Acne stopped.​
  • Still very irritable. My mum pointed it out on week 1 and she hadn't FaceTimed me since. Spoke again on day 5 of sixth week, and we argued jfl. she doesn't want to see or call me anymore :trepidation:
  • I therefore decided to stop the cycle early and not go on for the full 8 weeks.​

For the next two weeks I kept taking 12.5mg enclo every day to get my hormones back to pre-cycle levels.
However I'll never know if they actually are because my broke-student ass is not paying £200 to get my bloods checked.

Also, keep in mind I was seeing my gf 3 days a week and having sex around 4 times every time we met up.
But anyway, I doubt most of you reading this will have the same problem :ROFLMAO:.

Most people who experience hair loss from their RAD-140 cycles are either people who got scammed and bought pro-hormones instead of RAD-140, and/or people who were prone to Male Pattern Baldness (MPB) and suffered from it because the increased T from the enclo induced higher amounts of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) conversion.

According to most experts (i.e. redditors), running a SARM + SERM cycle is the best way to go.
  • You get a temporary (often 2-week) test boost after the cycle while you keep taking enclo.​
I agree.
The suppression did hit me quite hard, but running the enclo alongside my RAD-140 made it a lot less noticeable.

I now weigh 74kg/163lbs.
I can only assume that I put on 14kg/30lbs of pure muscle, but that would be crazy.
Usually people gain 4-9kg/9-20 lbs of muscle on a 8 week cycle of RAD-140 alone (some run it with MK-677 and get more gains, but they get water retention so no thanks).
I don't want to give false hopes so I'll stay on the safe side and say I gained 12kg/26lbs of muscle in 6 weeks.

My pecs are still utter shit :ROFLMAO:, but at least they bulge out now. I realised mid-cycle how shit my insertions and genetics were JFL.

My mum cried when she saw me on FaceTime on week 6 because of how much I changed LOL.
Dudes have a lot more respect for me; I was clubbing with my girl last night, and while I went to the toilet, some htn tried getting close to her.
As soon as I got back and saw him trying to put his hand on my girl (who hadn't seen him because he was behind her), I started yelling:

I kept walking towards him and he had to walk backwards with his hands in front of his chest saying "sorry man. I'm sorry bro". The club was quite crowded so he stepped on people's shoes and they all got mad at him too JFL. :forcedsmile: I followed his ass for at least 4 meters across the club.
That dude was slightly taller than me so damn did it feel good to know that he feared me.
Anyway he could tell that I mogged him back to the ghettoes of Birmingham or whatever shithole his anglo-cumskin-ass comes from, so he just accepted the BRUTAL mog and chickened out.

People tend to downplay this a lot and shout "muh muscles are male gaze", but actually being respected by other men is arguably as important as appealing to women.
How is your girl supposed to feel safe with you when literally 9/10 dudes on the street could pin your skinny ass to the ground and beat the living shit out of you all while groping your girl with their other hand. :feelsuhh:

Some men out there are cruel and ruthless. You need to be able to fight back or even better, make them not want to fuck with you in the first place. That's what gymcelling should be for: commanding respect.
...Then you can also dominate your girl in the bedroom and make her know she is submitted to you. That's what they crave!
Even the most femenist-militant women you know go home every day and crave to be brutally fucked by chad.
I say this with great respect to all the females out there. It is just evolutionarily-logical for them to want a dominant partner.

View attachment 2113742

OR

View attachment 2113743

A gymmaxxed normie
?

Enough said.

Back to my journey.
If there's one thing that I enjoyed the most about my RAD-140 cycle, it's that I was able bulk all while keeping hollow cheeks!
The main reason I never really bulked or even lean bulked was because of the water retention caused by the ridiculously high amount of carbs needed.
On RAD-140, my muscles were consuming all those carbs like crazy, so I could be eating 3500kcal a day with 400g of carbs and still be debloated.

Remember this thread?

Yes, sometimes I did get bloated because of my high sodium intake on some days (more food --> more sodium) but I had my furosemide (80mg) on-hand to counter it and reset back to debloated hollow cheeks.

Also, I think I've found a hack to having hollow cheeks all year round, regardless of calorie, carb and sodium intakes. No fake prescriptions needed this time either!

HERE ARE MY RESULTS:

Well yeah no shit dawg. I started at 60kg. I was severely underweight and had little to no muscle.
I'll hop on another cycle in a few months and get some real definition this time.

Anyway, I hope you learned something and that you are now about to hop on your first RAD-140 cycle.
If you don't have a girlfriend (ie no need to have a fucntionning dick for a few weeks) then you have absolutely no reason to not go for it.

My last tip is to ONLY buy from reputable sellers. Don't try to save a few bucks by getting your RAD-140 from some unknown vendor. There are a lot of fakes on the market that could really fuck your health up. Spend the extra money, for your safety. This stuff is dangerous!

-pneumo

Cope.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, Lestra, Hernan and 6 others
I'm planning to take steroids too because i already have a naturally good starting base and i know in 3-4 year's with roids ill be shredded and big asf
ShitFaceGoodBody=Mog.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mizrahi_hater, Deleted member 26678 and pneumocystosis
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: infini, LooksThinker, MoggsWithBoness and 7 others
but i thought rad is dry gains though...
i'll update and tag you
it increases your ability to hold glycogen across your body, but it's inside of the muscle so it doesn't really show which is what they mean with that, shit that spikes your estrogen tends to cause subcutaneous bloating.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and pneumocystosis
i think 1-2 cycles is enough for the ideal female-gaze physique, no?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lyte, Gaygymmaxx, Deleted member 26678 and 6 others
Over if your gf doesn't swallows your cum
actually though.
I'm shocked to find out the amount of girls who don't swallow their bf's cum.
Do they even love them? tf

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: kiyopon, RAITEIII, GuyFromSingapore and 12 others
it increases your ability to hold glycogen across your body, but it's inside of the muscle so it doesn't really show which is what they mean with that, shit that spikes your estrogen tends to cause subcutaneous bloating.
ohhhhhh okay.
i'll do some research.
mirin' the new avi btw. fucking mogger

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: callisto, Deleted member 22924 and Orc
i think 1-2 cycles is enough for the ideal female-gaze physique, no?
Contray to belief being the biggest and most lean at the same time is ideal. There is no such thing as being "too big"....

unless your talking about mr oylimpia level then yeah thats too big but 26-27 FFMI is ideal

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Hernan, 5.5psl, mug and 3 others
used to think you were an annoying user who’s just spam shit they’d never do.

Thread brought a big smile on my face. My apologies. I was wrong

Good shit on your progress. If you wanna get into roiding pm me I can pyo. Coming from a similar age person who is on roids.
broke-student ass is not paying £200 to get my bloods checked.
Lmaooo real shit. Ain’t a chance I’m dropping a few bills consistently for some blood work. My intuition never failed me.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KLESUM, Mewton and pneumocystosis
mirin

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Facial changes🤙?

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Hernan, GuyFromSingapore and 3 others
used to think you were an annoying user who’s just spam shit they’d never do.

Thread brought a big smile on my face. My apologies. I was wrong

Good shit on your progress. If you wanna get into roiding pm me I can pyo. Coming from a similar age person who is on roids.

Lmaooo real shit. Ain’t a chance I’m dropping a few bills consistently for some blood work. My intuition never failed me.
cheers man!
i've always been tempted tbh. i've been looking at anavar cus i dont want water retention.
idk. if i didnt have a gf i'd definitely do it.
it's just the fact that i need a fucntionning dick which makes it hard.
i appreciate your comment and i'll definitely dm you when i get tempted to hop on the sauce.
thanks!

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
Facial changes🤙?
not really i don't think.
my mum told me i look more masculine.

the only real changes in my face were masseter size increase (so i stopped training them) and neck gains that make me more masc.

i don't think i've had any bone growth or anything unfortunately

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: dkalyi, Deleted member 22924 and 5'7 zoomer
Do you dye your eyebrows ? And if the answer is yes, is it dark brown or black ?

Risky move when u have a gf. Has she ever noticed?

Anyway, true looksmaxxer here :feelsokman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hernan, 5'7 zoomer and pneumocystosis
Do you dye your eyebrows ? And if the answer is yes, is it dark brown or black ?

Risky move when u have a gf. Has she ever noticed?

Anyway, true looksmaxxer here :feelsokman:
i dont dye them, never have. i got pretty lucky.

My gf knows i have lifts but she says "if that makes you more comfortable, do it. Just know i'm perfectly fine with your height".
she's really cool about it, which is awesome.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: i_shiizu, LooksThinker, Deleted member 38403 and 6 others
Thats not 12 kg of muscle

• +1
Reactions: Christiano, Lestra, Patient A and 18 others
not really i don't think.
my mum told me i look more masculine.

the only real changes in my face were masseter size increase (so i stopped training them) and neck gains that make me more masc.

i don't think i've had any bone growth or anything unfortunately
I want understand what the fuck you did here because it does not make any sense. Why do your chin and face look bigger here but very small and fragile in previous pics? How you can have this in just one year. People will do surgeries and all kind of fillers to have that look.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, GuyFromSingapore, metagross and 12 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, unattractiveguy, GuyFromSingapore and 2 others
your transformation in crazy my guy from a little kid to a men
the results are even better as i thought
mirrin the great effort you put in this thread :love:

cant wait to post my results in 8-12 weeks

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Moggable and pneumocystosis
I want understand what the fuck you did here because it does not make any sense. Why do your chin and face look bigger here but very small and fragile in previous pics? How can

View attachment 2113804
why you have to do me like that man? lmao

that pic is over a year old.
i was bloated, never trained jaw and never bonesmashed.
shit lighting too.

holy shit thank God for looksmaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fagtard, Lestra, mike21 and 10 others
why you have to do me like that man? lmao

that pic is over a year old.
i was bloated, never trained jaw and never bonesmashed.
shit lighting too.

holy shit thank God for looksmaxxing
Even if you are bloated how did you face got bigger? I have heard that jaw training and bonesmashing are just cope.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and pneumocystosis
your transformation in crazy my guy from a little kid to a men
the results are even better as i thought
mirrin the great effort you put in this thread :love:

cant wait to post my results in 8-12 weeks
thanks man.
i was kinda underwhelmed with the results tbh. not the fact i packed on 14kg, but by the overall appearance.
but then again, i started from literally nothing, no way was i gonna get more than that.

i just need to keep going.

i'm back to coping with ashwagandha and other "T increasing supplements" for a bit before hopping back on.

can't wait to see you transformation!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Hernan, BoredPrince, Manletmachine and 2 others
Isn’t rad for cutting? You should have used lgd 4 since you were gonna bulk

• +1
Even if you are bloated how did you face got bigger? I have heard that jaw training and bonesmashing where just cope.
look at how my bizygo/bigonial ratio changed. now it's 1:1, meaning my lower third is what really changed here.
so yeah, training masseters definitely did more that what i'd like to think.
my chin did get broader, but if it isn't because of bonesmashing or natural growth then i have no clue...

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 22924
Isn’t rad for cutting? You should have used lgd 4 since you were gonna bulk
i just wanted to avoid water retention at all costs.
lgd does cause quite a bit of WR

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
thanks man.
i was kinda underwhelmed with the results tbh. not the fact i packed on 14kg, but by the overall appearance.
but then again, i started from literally nothing, no way was i gonna get more than that.

i just need to keep going.

i'm back to coping with ashwagandha and other "T increasing supplements" for a bit before hopping back on.

can't wait to see you transformation!
your got the results in 6 weeks that my normie friends have in a year of copping with natty lifting and creatine jfl its actually crazy
you had a bad starting point but from now on it will only get better :)

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, blatonslatt, Manletmachine and 2 others
look at how my bizygo/bigonial ratio changed. now it's 1:1, meaning my lower third is what really changed here.
so yeah, training masseters definitely did more that what i'd like to think.
my chin did get broader, but if it isn't because of bonesmashing or natural growth then i have no clue...
How did you train your masseters and why you stopped training them? I thought that RAD-140 would put your natural growth in hold. Thats why they are not recommend for people that are in puberty.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Manletmachine
i am looking at your pics is your face more masculine now or am i tripping

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Hernan and pneumocystosis
very nice progress, quite impressive for just 3 months. Look like your face is more masculine and "chadlike". Btw I suppose that you'll lose all your gains if u stop?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 22924 and pneumocystosis
classic pneumo w

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 22924 and pneumocystosis
very nice progress, quite impressive for just 3 months. Look like your face is more masculine and "chadlike". Btw I suppose that you'll lose all your gains if u stop?
thanks frérot.
i shouldn't lose the gains, especially not at my level.
i have put on .8kg since the end of the cycle so i'm still doing pretty good yeah

i am looking at your pics is your face more masculine now or am i tripping
a few people have said that yeah.
i'll take more pics and compare tomorrow.
thanks again for the kind comments

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: blite, zharupodrugu and Deleted member 22924
last question how it feels to be chad? Do you get random Verbal iOS from girls in street?

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 22924
Screenshot 20230317 0951392

@badg96

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hernan, zura, Patient A and 12 others
not reading all that but good stuff.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
what is it then? fat? semen?
Fat probably. 12 kg of muscle is a lot more than you think it seems. Impossible to put on in 6 weeks no matter what you take

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon, Lestra, Deleted member 31931 and 6 others

A skinny twig.

ADVANTAGES
DRAWBACKS
Increased muscle growth​
Faster muscle repair​
Acne​
Increased endurance​
Increased aggressivity and irritability​

How did the cycle go?

5'11/181.5cm, 60kg/132lbs, approx 10-12% bf (attested visually).

First week:

Second week:
  • Low energy​
  • Low sex drive​
  • Acne getting bad​

Third week:
  • +2kg​

Fourth and fifth weeks:
  • +5kg​

Sixth week:
  • +2kg​
  • Acne stopped.​

I agree.

I now weigh 74kg/163lbs.

I say this with great respect to all the females out there. It is just logical from an evolutionarily standpoint for them to want a dominant partner.

View attachment 2113742

OR

View attachment 2113743

A gymmaxxed normie
?

Enough said.

Back to my journey.

Remember this thread?

HERE ARE MY RESULTS:

If you don't have a girlfriend (ie no need to have a functioning dick for a few weeks) then you have absolutely no reason to not go for it.

-pneumo

Your thoughts on an ostarine + cardarine cycle to cut? I want to go from 86 kg to 82 KG in 2 months.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hernan
mirin hard bro.

• Love it