I PUT ON 12KG OF MUSCLE IN 6 WEEKS - AN INTRO TO RAD-140

what did you do to your face? can you expand on the masseter and bonesmashing protocol

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and pneumocystosis
what did you do to your face? can you expand on the masseter and bonesmashing protocol
I chewed my jawiners only twice (2*30 mins) on cycle. Once the first week, once the 5th week.
The first week i saw big masseter gains so i stopped straight away. I got kinda scared lol.

And i bonesmash like once a month now.
I just hit underneath my chin, gonions and lateral zygos for 2 mins each with my perfume bottle.

I really don’t know how effective it was because i don’t have specific before/after pics.
I just did it cus i was bored

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29690, Deleted member 21796 and garoupilled_
btw I was wondering what's your hair routine? like which shampoo and which hair product are u using?

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
retard took sarms and messed with his natural hormone production just to weigh 140lbs. You couldve done this naturally.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Potentialsubnormie, Deleted member 24293, GuyFromSingapore and 8 others
Why did you take SARMS to look natural ??

• JFL
Reactions: Broski, Danish_Retard, apathy and 2 others
Absolutely brutal. I mog you and I only take mk677 :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
retard took sarms and messed with his natural hormone production just to weigh 140lbs. You couldve done this naturally.
i like to work smart, not hard

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: j05, IWantToMax, metagross and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, KING REIDYZ, PushingTheLimits and 5 others
btw I was wondering what's your hair routine? like which shampoo and which hair product are u using?
Aussi shampoo.
I wash my hair every day.
No conditioner or anything.

To style my hair, I use redken powder grip.
Been using it for years and it’s really good for the fluffy hair effect.
I have thick hair so it allows me to style it in a bit of a messy way, something i cant do with water by itself or wax/gel

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and Maesthetic
lmao. no bro, i was training for 3 whole months, so it def couldn't have been newbie gains

this mf is a living legend at this point

• Love it
btw do you do daily cardio bro? how much and what kind

• Love it
Lion Mating GIF by South Park

• JFL
Reactions: trapstarbhai and pneumocystosis
@loksr here you have it
another prettyboy with previously no body halo finally realizing that body does in need matter in direct attraction with females and respect from other males which also indirectly benefits you with women

maybe you should pick up some weights and gain some muscle mass to see how it further improves your dating and social life

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, SteveRogers, EverythingMattersCel and 4 others
First of all OP congrats, your face looks more masculine and you built some muscles. I built the same amount (only body related not weight!) when I started after around 3 months natty (dont know exactly, could be also 4or5, started 10 years ago jfl). Everyone can do this in 3-6 months with correct diet and consistent workout, its not hard. Starting rad at your beginner level is the most unnecessary thing you can do, you just made noobie gains. Most of the 12kg are water and fat, not muscle.

You have no idea about genetic predispositions and body composition. Every body is different. A generally narrow but elongated build body, and a very narrow hip lead to the fact that you can look very gymmaxxed even with little weight. This is also the case for me. Also look at this pic:

mens-body-shape-tips-mens-style-guide.jpg

In contrast, normies with their bad genes, usually have a rectangle body (non warrior genes, warrior is V or inverted triangle jfl), which of course weighs more with the same muscle mass and height. Body composition in general can vary from person to person, be it joints, muscles, bones etc.

Example 72kg vs 80kg:

Most gymcellers look like shit bc of genes, either bad body composition, bad muscle insertions, always bloated,.... This is the blackpill.

How good is trapezoid?

• +1
nice shoulders shit chest genetics tho and it cant be 12 kg of muscles not even 5 kg i would say

• +1
Reactions: Detective, kuroro and pneumocystosis
i used to do cardio when i was 60kg and leanmaxxing.

Now I don't do cardio. If I have a bit of fat then I just eat less and train more (more weightlifting).
I run 2km at full-speed sometimes like once or twice a week but that's only when i miss the bus and i have to run to the next bus stop lol.
Sex is a lot of cardio too, but it only lasts like 20 mins at a time so i probably don't burn many calories from it...

so yeah, no cardio for me at the moment. I don't think I'll be doing any for a long time.

I appreciate your kind comments man!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and FatBunnyBaby
how do you fit 2 inch lifts inside af1? ive tried and it aint possible
with compression it becomes fine. You've got to untie all the laces before you put your foot in...

took rad to look natty and shit lol gj id still mog u in a club and im natty

I want understand what the fuck you did here because it does not make any sense. Why do your chin and face look bigger here but very small and fragile in previous pics? How you can have this in just one year. People will do surgeries and all kind of fillers to have that look.

View attachment 2113804
Smiling increases chin size + camera is far away so features take up less of the face + lighting for hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
I want understand what the fuck you did here because it does not make any sense. Why do your chin and face look bigger here but very small and fragile in previous pics? How you can have this in just one year. People will do surgeries and all kind of fillers to have that look.

View attachment 2113804

He lost weight plus unflattering angle the main difference is he had good cheek bones before hand hence when he lost the fat he had hollow cheeks if you lack hollow cheeks at low body fat it just means you have bad dento facial structure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357
@enchanted_elixir does follow statin peptides have less risk the test suppression is kinda worrying tbwh

Envyfuel, this guy life mogs me so hard.

@enchanted_elixir does follow statin peptides have less risk the test suppression is kinda worrying tbwh
depends on the statin man. Follistatin, myostatin, melanostatin, depends.

I PUT ON 12KG OF MUSCLE IN A MONTH AND A HALF

These were not newbie gains; I had started training 3 months prior and I only put on 2kg of muscle. Pathetic. :feelswhy:
I was eating just above maintenance most weeks and cutting back to 1600kcals/day sometimes to debloat because "muh jb appeal".

I was 181.5cm/5'11 60kg/132lbs before I started my cycle. I puked my guts out on New Year's and was sick so I went from 64kg to 60kg in a week. :lul:

This is what I looked like before:

A skinny twig.
Don't get me wrong, I still had good appeal to foids my age and younger (<=19). I had never been rejected by a foid in the club since uni started in September.

But let's be honest, who was I gonna fuck with that frame?
Do you think girls looked at me and craved sex with me?

If I've learned one thing over the past few months of having a GF (and a few side hoes :sneaky:) and from reading the literature, is that
Women want to be DOMINATED in bed.

Who was I going to dominate looking like that? JFL.
I never was able to give my girl an orgasm. We had been having sex for 2 months, so I was getting kinda worried.

I then imagined her getting pounded by a 6'4 gymmaxxed chad and started to get insecure.
Who would she rather get fucked by? Well that tall jacked dude of course.

Any guy or girl who tells you the contrary is DELUSIONAL.

So I took action. I had been making no progress in so long so I looked at Performance-Enhancing Drugs (PEDs).
As any logical person, I wanted the most results with the least side effects.
And for that reason, steroids were off the table.

I researched Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMs) and in particular RAD-140, as it is often referred to as the most powerful SARM.

Source: naspcenter.org

I took into account the advantages and the drawbacks of RAD-140:

ADVANTAGES
DRAWBACKS
Increased muscle growth​
Suppresses natural Testosterone production​
Faster muscle repair​
Little knowledge on long-term side-effects​
Increased metabolic rate -> burns fat like crazy​
Illegal. Not FDA approved. Still a research chemical. Sold as "not for human consumption" to circumvent laws.​
No water retention unlike most other SARMS. Possible to keep hollow cheeks on cycle​
Reports of hair loss. Does not grow back for a number of people (reddit)​
Cheap. £86 for enough RAD-140 and Enclomiphene Citrate for an 8-week cycle​
Acne​
Increased endurance​
Increased aggressiveness and irritability​
Risk of shutting down natural T production if Post-Cycle Treatment (PCT) is not taken seriously​
Liver and other organ damage​

The advantages were enough to convince me.

However, could I fight back against the side-effects?
The only thing I could do was keep applying Benzoyl Peroxide (massive cope :ROFLMAO:) to keep the acne under control.
I also planned on taking a Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (SERM) throughout my cycle to keep a Test base and fight against the suppression.
The SERM I took was Enclomiphene Citrate (enclo).
I also had Dandelion Root supplements for liver health. Most people recommend NAC though.

How did the cycle go?
I started my cycle on Jan 17th. I started by taking 10mg every day, as that's what most people recommend.
I drastically changed my diet too. I started eating 3500kcal a day with approx 230g of protein and 400g of carbs.
You can check your Total Daily Energy Expenditure (TDEE) here, and find the best macros for your goals (cutting, maintaining, bulking):
https://tdeecalculator.net/
I also spent 2 hours in the gym, every day.
My split was Push-Pull. Yep. No legs (cope :forcedsmile:), no rest days.
The fast muscle repair allowed me to maintain this split throughout my cycle.

Reminder of my day 1 stats:
5'11/181.5cm, 60kg/132lbs, approx 10-12% bf (assessed visually).

First week:
  • +4kg. Likely water retention from all the carbs (350g+/day) I started eating.​
  • crazy sex drive + a lot of cum​
  • Feeling very aggressive​

Second week:
  • +1kg. Comfortably sitting at 65kg.​
  • Liquidy cum (meaning low sperm count)​
  • Low energy​
  • Low sex drive​
  • Acne getting bad​

The second week is when suppression started to hit hard.
As I have a very horny girlfriend, I could not keep dealing with the sexual side effects.
I started taking enclo (6.25mg every day) on the first day of week 3.

Third week:
  • +2kg​
  • Cum still quite liquidy, yet less.​
  • Cum tastes like "chemicals". Tastes like "it doesn't come from me". Source: my gf​
  • Sex drive still not ideal. Erectile Dysfunction (ED) occurred twice this week.​
  • Acne still bad, getting worse on forehead. Skin doesn't seem to heal.​
  • Wanting to beat anyone up for the stupidest reasons​

By this time, I had ordered Melanotan II (MT2) for two reasons.
First, to get a tan in winter while all these cumskins are paler than my ass.
Second, to increase libido and get rock-solid erections. MT2 is used to produce erections in men with ED. Study: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9679884/

Fourth and fifth weeks:
  • +5kg​
  • Bumped RAD-140 up to 15mg a day​
  • Bumped enclo up to 12.5mg a day on the first day of week 4​
  • Acne stabilising. Having to deal with the acne scars from previous weeks.​
  • Sex drive better. A few more occurences of ED.​
  • Cum still tastes weird according to my gf​
  • even i found it to taste weird ngl
  • More respect from dudes in clubs and the gym​
  • Started beating my girlfriend :dafuckfeels:

Sixth week:
  • +2kg​
  • Sex drive not good but better.​
  • Acne stopped.​
  • Still very irritable. My mum pointed it out on week 1 and she hadn't FaceTimed me since. Spoke again on day 5 of sixth week, and we argued jfl. she doesn't want to see or call me anymore :trepidation:
  • My ED got really bad and girlfriend started to get embarassed and insecure.​
  • I therefore decided to stop the cycle early and not go on for the full 8 weeks.​

For the next two weeks I kept taking 12.5mg enclo every day to get my hormones back to pre-cycle levels.
However I'll never know if they actually are because my broke-student ass is not paying £200 to get my bloods checked.

Also, keep in mind I was seeing my gf 3 days a week and having sex around 4 times every time we met up.
Of course my sex drive is altered by my heavy sexual activity.
But anyway, I doubt most of you reading this will have the same problem :ROFLMAO:.

I'm grateful to not have experienced any hair loss.
Most people who experience hair loss from their RAD-140 cycles are either people who got scammed and bought pro-hormones instead of RAD-140, and/or people who were prone to Male Pattern Baldness (MPB) and suffered from it because the increased T from the enclo induced higher amounts of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) conversion.
It is common knowledge that DHT causes hair loss.

According to most experts (i.e. redditors), running a SARM + SERM cycle is the best way to go.
  • It effectively fights suppression.​
  • You don't run the (very slim) risk of getting shut down.​
  • It prevents from losing gains post-cycle.​
  • PCT is no longer necessary. No need to suffer the side effects from PCT.​
  • You get a temporary (often 2-week) test boost after the cycle while you keep taking enclo.​
I agree.
The suppression did hit me quite hard, but running the enclo alongside my RAD-140 made it a lot less noticeable.
I am 20 days post cycle and I haven't noticed any muscle loss!

I now weigh 74kg/163lbs.
My bf% is still the approximately the same (assessed visually).
I can only assume that I put on 14kg/30lbs of pure muscle, but that would be crazy.
Usually people gain 4-9kg/9-20 lbs of muscle on a 8 week cycle of RAD-140 alone (some run it with MK-677 and get more gains, but they get water retention so no thanks).
I don't want to give false hopes so I'll stay on the safe side and say I gained 12kg/26lbs of muscle in 6 weeks.

Still, this is absolutely crazy.

I went from a pathetically skinny twig to a dude with a respectable physique.
I mainly focused on my shoulders, arms, upper pecs, and lats.
My pecs are still utter shit :ROFLMAO:, but at least they bulge out now. I realised mid-cycle how shit my insertions and genetics were JFL.

Everyone, I mean everyone, has noticed the drastic change.
My mum cried when she saw me on FaceTime on week 6 because of how much I changed LOL.
Dudes have a lot more respect for me; I was clubbing with my girl last night, and while I went to the toilet, some htn tried getting close to her.
As soon as I got back and saw him trying to put his hand on my girl (who hadn't seen him because he was behind her), I started yelling:
"Get the fuck away! Get the FUCK away!"

I kept walking towards him and he had to walk backwards with his hands in front of his chest saying "sorry man. I'm sorry bro". The club was quite crowded so he stepped on people's shoes and they all got mad at him too JFL. :forcedsmile: I followed his ass for at least 4 meters across the club.
That dude was slightly taller than me so damn did it feel good to know that he feared me.
Anyway he could tell that I mogged him back to the ghettoes of Birmingham or whatever shithole his anglo-cumskin-ass comes from, so he just accepted the BRUTAL mog and chickened out.

People tend to downplay this a lot and shout "muh muscles are male gaze", but actually being respected by other men is arguably as important as appealing to women.
How is your girl supposed to feel safe with you when literally 9/10 dudes on the street could pin your skinny ass to the ground and beat the living shit out of you all while groping your girl with their other hand. :feelsuhh:

Keep your girls safe guys.
Some men out there are cruel and ruthless. You need to be able to fight back or even better, make them not want to fuck with you in the first place. That's what gymcelling should be for: commanding respect.
...Then you can also dominate your girl in the bedroom and make her know she is submitted to you. That's what they crave!
Even the most femenist-militant women you know go home every day and crave to be brutally fucked by chad.
They want to feel like objects!
I say this with great respect to all the females out there. It is just logical from an evolutionarily standpoint for them to want a dominant partner.

Who would your oneitis rather get pounded by?

View attachment 2113742
A 6'2 world-famous supermodel and "PSL GOD"

OR

View attachment 2113743

A gymmaxxed normie
?

Enough said.

Back to my journey.
If there's one thing that I enjoyed the most about my RAD-140 cycle, it's that I was able bulk all while keeping hollow cheeks!
The main reason I never really bulked or even lean bulked was because of the water retention caused by the ridiculously high amount of carbs needed.
On RAD-140, my muscles were consuming all those carbs like crazy, so I could be eating 3500kcal a day with 400g of carbs and still be debloated.

Also, I was allowed to have cheat days!!!
Remember this thread?
Well, I was perfectly fine. No bloat the next day, no issues or whatsoever!

Yes, sometimes I did get bloated because of my high sodium intake on some days (more food --> more sodium) but I had my furosemide (80mg) on-hand to counter it and reset back to debloated hollow cheeks.

Also, I think I've found a hack to having hollow cheeks all year round, regardless of calorie, carb and sodium intakes. No fake prescriptions needed this time either!
But that's for my next thread...

HERE ARE MY RESULTS:

:soy:"Muh not that impressive"
Well yeah no shit dawg. I started at 60kg. I was severely underweight and had little to no muscle.
I'll hop on another cycle in a few months and get some real definition this time.

Anyway, I hope you learned something and that you are now about to hop on your first RAD-140 cycle.
If you don't have a girlfriend (ie no need to have a functioning dick for a few weeks) then you have absolutely no reason to not go for it.
Of course, do some more research before considering it.

My last tip is to ONLY buy from reputable sellers. Don't try to save a few bucks by getting your RAD-140 from some unknown vendor. There are a lot of fakes on the market that could really fuck your health up. Spend the extra money, for your safety. This stuff is dangerous!

Ask the all the questions you need. I'll answer what I can.

I wish you the best boys!

-pneumo

Based if your over 18

If not dumbass wasted his cycle on newbie gains

He lost weight plus unflattering angle the main difference is he had good cheek bones before hand hence when he lost the fat he had hollow cheeks if you lack hollow cheeks at low body fat it just means you have bad dento facial structure
Im not talking abou hollow cheek. His skull look bigger now. Year ago he had peanut skull.

How much strength did you gain? What's your bench and dead lifts stats?

I PUT ON 12KG OF MUSCLE IN A MONTH AND A HALF

These were not newbie gains; I had started training 3 months prior and I only put on 2kg of muscle. Pathetic. :feelswhy:
I was eating just above maintenance most weeks and cutting back to 1600kcals/day sometimes to debloat because "muh jb appeal".

I was 181.5cm/5'11 60kg/132lbs before I started my cycle. I puked my guts out on New Year's and was sick so I went from 64kg to 60kg in a week. :lul:

This is what I looked like before:

A skinny twig.
Don't get me wrong, I still had good appeal to foids my age and younger (<=19). I had never been rejected by a foid in the club since uni started in September.

But let's be honest, who was I gonna fuck with that frame?
Do you think girls looked at me and craved sex with me?

If I've learned one thing over the past few months of having a GF (and a few side hoes :sneaky:) and from reading the literature, is that
Women want to be DOMINATED in bed.

Who was I going to dominate looking like that? JFL.
I never was able to give my girl an orgasm. We had been having sex for 2 months, so I was getting kinda worried.

I then imagined her getting pounded by a 6'4 gymmaxxed chad and started to get insecure.
Who would she rather get fucked by? Well that tall jacked dude of course.

Any guy or girl who tells you the contrary is DELUSIONAL.

So I took action. I had been making no progress in so long so I looked at Performance-Enhancing Drugs (PEDs).
As any logical person, I wanted the most results with the least side effects.
And for that reason, steroids were off the table.

I researched Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMs) and in particular RAD-140, as it is often referred to as the most powerful SARM.

Source: naspcenter.org

I took into account the advantages and the drawbacks of RAD-140:

ADVANTAGES
DRAWBACKS
Increased muscle growth​
Suppresses natural Testosterone production​
Faster muscle repair​
Little knowledge on long-term side-effects​
Increased metabolic rate -> burns fat like crazy​
Illegal. Not FDA approved. Still a research chemical. Sold as "not for human consumption" to circumvent laws.​
No water retention unlike most other SARMS. Possible to keep hollow cheeks on cycle​
Reports of hair loss. Does not grow back for a number of people (reddit)​
Cheap. £86 for enough RAD-140 and Enclomiphene Citrate for an 8-week cycle​
Acne​
Increased endurance​
Increased aggressiveness and irritability​
Risk of shutting down natural T production if Post-Cycle Treatment (PCT) is not taken seriously​
Liver and other organ damage​

The advantages were enough to convince me.

However, could I fight back against the side-effects?
The only thing I could do was keep applying Benzoyl Peroxide (massive cope :ROFLMAO:) to keep the acne under control.
I also planned on taking a Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (SERM) throughout my cycle to keep a Test base and fight against the suppression.
The SERM I took was Enclomiphene Citrate (enclo).
I also had Dandelion Root supplements for liver health. Most people recommend NAC though.

How did the cycle go?
I started my cycle on Jan 17th. I started by taking 10mg every day, as that's what most people recommend.
I drastically changed my diet too. I started eating 3500kcal a day with approx 230g of protein and 400g of carbs.
You can check your Total Daily Energy Expenditure (TDEE) here, and find the best macros for your goals (cutting, maintaining, bulking):
https://tdeecalculator.net/
I also spent 2 hours in the gym, every day.
My split was Push-Pull. Yep. No legs (cope :forcedsmile:), no rest days.
The fast muscle repair allowed me to maintain this split throughout my cycle.

Reminder of my day 1 stats:
5'11/181.5cm, 60kg/132lbs, approx 10-12% bf (assessed visually).

First week:
  • +4kg. Likely water retention from all the carbs (350g+/day) I started eating.​
  • crazy sex drive + a lot of cum​
  • Feeling very aggressive​

Second week:
  • +1kg. Comfortably sitting at 65kg.​
  • Liquidy cum (meaning low sperm count)​
  • Low energy​
  • Low sex drive​
  • Acne getting bad​

The second week is when suppression started to hit hard.
As I have a very horny girlfriend, I could not keep dealing with the sexual side effects.
I started taking enclo (6.25mg every day) on the first day of week 3.

Third week:
  • +2kg​
  • Cum still quite liquidy, yet less.​
  • Cum tastes like "chemicals". Tastes like "it doesn't come from me". Source: my gf​
  • Sex drive still not ideal. Erectile Dysfunction (ED) occurred twice this week.​
  • Acne still bad, getting worse on forehead. Skin doesn't seem to heal.​
  • Wanting to beat anyone up for the stupidest reasons​

By this time, I had ordered Melanotan II (MT2) for two reasons.
First, to get a tan in winter while all these cumskins are paler than my ass.
Second, to increase libido and get rock-solid erections. MT2 is used to produce erections in men with ED. Study: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9679884/

Fourth and fifth weeks:
  • +5kg​
  • Bumped RAD-140 up to 15mg a day​
  • Bumped enclo up to 12.5mg a day on the first day of week 4​
  • Acne stabilising. Having to deal with the acne scars from previous weeks.​
  • Sex drive better. A few more occurences of ED.​
  • Cum still tastes weird according to my gf​
  • even i found it to taste weird ngl
  • More respect from dudes in clubs and the gym​
  • Started beating my girlfriend :dafuckfeels:

Sixth week:
  • +2kg​
  • Sex drive not good but better.​
  • Acne stopped.​
  • Still very irritable. My mum pointed it out on week 1 and she hadn't FaceTimed me since. Spoke again on day 5 of sixth week, and we argued jfl. she doesn't want to see or call me anymore :trepidation:
  • My ED got really bad and girlfriend started to get embarassed and insecure.​
  • I therefore decided to stop the cycle early and not go on for the full 8 weeks.​

For the next two weeks I kept taking 12.5mg enclo every day to get my hormones back to pre-cycle levels.
However I'll never know if they actually are because my broke-student ass is not paying £200 to get my bloods checked.

Also, keep in mind I was seeing my gf 3 days a week and having sex around 4 times every time we met up.
Of course my sex drive is altered by my heavy sexual activity.
But anyway, I doubt most of you reading this will have the same problem :ROFLMAO:.

I'm grateful to not have experienced any hair loss.
Most people who experience hair loss from their RAD-140 cycles are either people who got scammed and bought pro-hormones instead of RAD-140, and/or people who were prone to Male Pattern Baldness (MPB) and suffered from it because the increased T from the enclo induced higher amounts of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) conversion.
It is common knowledge that DHT causes hair loss.

According to most experts (i.e. redditors), running a SARM + SERM cycle is the best way to go.
  • It effectively fights suppression.​
  • You don't run the (very slim) risk of getting shut down.​
  • It prevents from losing gains post-cycle.​
  • PCT is no longer necessary. No need to suffer the side effects from PCT.​
  • You get a temporary (often 2-week) test boost after the cycle while you keep taking enclo.​
I agree.
The suppression did hit me quite hard, but running the enclo alongside my RAD-140 made it a lot less noticeable.
I am 20 days post cycle and I haven't noticed any muscle loss!

I now weigh 74kg/163lbs.
My bf% is still the approximately the same (assessed visually).
I can only assume that I put on 14kg/30lbs of pure muscle, but that would be crazy.
Usually people gain 4-9kg/9-20 lbs of muscle on a 8 week cycle of RAD-140 alone (some run it with MK-677 and get more gains, but they get water retention so no thanks).
I don't want to give false hopes so I'll stay on the safe side and say I gained 12kg/26lbs of muscle in 6 weeks.

Still, this is absolutely crazy.

I went from a pathetically skinny twig to a dude with a respectable physique.
I mainly focused on my shoulders, arms, upper pecs, and lats.
My pecs are still utter shit :ROFLMAO:, but at least they bulge out now. I realised mid-cycle how shit my insertions and genetics were JFL.

Everyone, I mean everyone, has noticed the drastic change.
My mum cried when she saw me on FaceTime on week 6 because of how much I changed LOL.
Dudes have a lot more respect for me; I was clubbing with my girl last night, and while I went to the toilet, some htn tried getting close to her.
As soon as I got back and saw him trying to put his hand on my girl (who hadn't seen him because he was behind her), I started yelling:
"Get the fuck away! Get the FUCK away!"

I kept walking towards him and he had to walk backwards with his hands in front of his chest saying "sorry man. I'm sorry bro". The club was quite crowded so he stepped on people's shoes and they all got mad at him too JFL. :forcedsmile: I followed his ass for at least 4 meters across the club.
That dude was slightly taller than me so damn did it feel good to know that he feared me.
Anyway he could tell that I mogged him back to the ghettoes of Birmingham or whatever shithole his anglo-cumskin-ass comes from, so he just accepted the BRUTAL mog and chickened out.

People tend to downplay this a lot and shout "muh muscles are male gaze", but actually being respected by other men is arguably as important as appealing to women.
How is your girl supposed to feel safe with you when literally 9/10 dudes on the street could pin your skinny ass to the ground and beat the living shit out of you all while groping your girl with their other hand. :feelsuhh:

Keep your girls safe guys.
Some men out there are cruel and ruthless. You need to be able to fight back or even better, make them not want to fuck with you in the first place. That's what gymcelling should be for: commanding respect.
...Then you can also dominate your girl in the bedroom and make her know she is submitted to you. That's what they crave!
Even the most femenist-militant women you know go home every day and crave to be brutally fucked by chad.
They want to feel like objects!
I say this with great respect to all the females out there. It is just logical from an evolutionarily standpoint for them to want a dominant partner.

Who would your oneitis rather get pounded by?

View attachment 2113742
A 6'2 world-famous supermodel and "PSL GOD"

OR

View attachment 2113743

A gymmaxxed normie
?

Enough said.

Back to my journey.
If there's one thing that I enjoyed the most about my RAD-140 cycle, it's that I was able bulk all while keeping hollow cheeks!
The main reason I never really bulked or even lean bulked was because of the water retention caused by the ridiculously high amount of carbs needed.
On RAD-140, my muscles were consuming all those carbs like crazy, so I could be eating 3500kcal a day with 400g of carbs and still be debloated.

Also, I was allowed to have cheat days!!!
Remember this thread?
Well, I was perfectly fine. No bloat the next day, no issues or whatsoever!

Yes, sometimes I did get bloated because of my high sodium intake on some days (more food --> more sodium) but I had my furosemide (80mg) on-hand to counter it and reset back to debloated hollow cheeks.

Also, I think I've found a hack to having hollow cheeks all year round, regardless of calorie, carb and sodium intakes. No fake prescriptions needed this time either!
But that's for my next thread...

HERE ARE MY RESULTS:

:soy:"Muh not that impressive"
Well yeah no shit dawg. I started at 60kg. I was severely underweight and had little to no muscle.
I'll hop on another cycle in a few months and get some real definition this time.

Anyway, I hope you learned something and that you are now about to hop on your first RAD-140 cycle.
If you don't have a girlfriend (ie no need to have a functioning dick for a few weeks) then you have absolutely no reason to not go for it.
Of course, do some more research before considering it.

My last tip is to ONLY buy from reputable sellers. Don't try to save a few bucks by getting your RAD-140 from some unknown vendor. There are a lot of fakes on the market that could really fuck your health up. Spend the extra money, for your safety. This stuff is dangerous!

Ask the all the questions you need. I'll answer what I can.

I wish you the best boys!

-pneumo

Great work at gaining some size and developing some beginner gains.

Def think you can getting more gains and hormonal benefits from training legs.

I know powerlifters look gross and so many people spam muh squats but if your frame is trapezoid and you are consistent at training upper/lower training ratio 2:1, you will not develop shitty frame. (Ie: Push Pull Legs Push Pull)

Here is good explanation from Pietro Boselli why leg training is important. His frame is still masculine, despite squatting and not pear shaped because of his genetics

Last edited:
wait you only took sarms without anything to deal with the estrogen? doesnt that shit age you like crazy?

that's why in the first week you saw those massive masseteurs gains

before taking performance enhancers, ask yourself:

is it really worth it to prioritize short-term gains over your long-term health?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, Broski and VenatorLuparius
Contray to belief being the biggest and most lean at the same time is ideal. There is no such thing as being "too big"....

unless your talking about mr oylimpia level then yeah thats too big but 26-27 FFMI is ideal
Yeah 99% of people here don't even have the genetics to even get "too big" in the first place, and they'd know if they did.

Yeah 99% of people here don't even have the genetics to even get "too big" in the first place, and they'd know if they did.
roids is a risk most men are willing to take to get big and lean, only the top 1% elite genes know they dont need roids because their gods amongst us mortals

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Lmao
Wait, is your gf black?

19 yo and already playing with this shit…

35 years life expectancy.
We’re the same height and I’m lighter and yet I look much more muscular than you.

You should have been patient. Hope you cut that shit out immediately unless you want to lose your gf because you can’t even fuck her properly.

I can’t really blame you though, you’re young and wild. I even considered ordering Dbol when I was 21 (looksmaxxing didn’t’exis back then) during the Zyzz crazy years.

This is absolutely not 12kg of pure contractile tissue : you’re tripping my boy. You were underweight and you bulked so half of this is probably fat and water retention, if not more.

Néanmoins je respecte ton dévouement au looksmaxxing.
Reguardless of age he did start to early. Not nearly enough of a base.

good shit bro

how much calories were you eating?

Na black queens are for me only his gf is white

In the OP pics the girl looks black and has braids.

Also wtf do you mean "black queens" if you go out with a black girl on your arm your signalling to everyone your a loser and could only get the least desirable race of women.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
In the OP pics the girl looks black and has braids.

Also wtf do you mean "black queens" if you go out with a black girl on your arm your signalling to everyone your a loser and could only get the least desirable race of women.
Na is not his gf is probably just a friend his gf is white black women are good looking

i used to do cardio when i was 60kg and leanmaxxing.

Now I don't do cardio. If I have a bit of fat then I just eat less and train more (more weightlifting).
I run 2km at full-speed sometimes like once or twice a week but that's only when i miss the bus and i have to run to the next bus stop lol.
Sex is a lot of cardio too, but it only lasts like 20 mins at a time so i probably don't burn many calories from it...

so yeah, no cardio for me at the moment. I don't think I'll be doing any for a long time.

I appreciate your kind comments man!
aren't you worried about enclomiphene closing your growth plates? growth plates in your clavicles don't close until 25.

• +1
Decent gains man, I was sceptical but it seems you’re doing well and gaining 0 face bloat which is good…

You taking creatine too or staying away?

• Love it